High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.3 High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 High Court of Chhattisgarh Education Qualification
- 1.5 CG High Court Age Limit
- 1.6 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Pay Scale
- 1.9 Steps To Apply High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
Recently, High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 Notification has released for 33 Stenographer, Assistant and other Vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for the Stenographer, Assistant Grade -III Jobs they can grab this golden chance by applying for High Court of Chhattisgarh Openings 2017. The age limit of the participants will be between 18 years to 30 years. As per official advertisement eligible contenders need to submit their application forms through offline mode. And submit their registration forms from the below given address. The High Court of Chhattisgarh will receive the applications on or before the last date i.e, 19-06-2017.
Candidates Can Also Check: CG High Court Exam Pattern Syllabus 2017
Aspirants who are going to apply for these vacant posts they must have graduate from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks and Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in Hindi (100 wpm shorthand & 25 wpm typing speed) & English (100 wpm shorthand & 30 wpm typing speed) from any recognized University/ Board and certificate of Diploma in computer application. The Board will not accept the application form after the latest date so we instruct the participants send their hard copy before the last date. Candidates can check other detailed information such as age limit, age relaxation, application fee, selection process in the below section. Aspirants can also refer Syllabus and Sample Papers for all competitive exams.
Brief Details About High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||High Court of Chhattisgarh|
|Post Name(s)||Stenographer, Assistant & others|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||19th June 2017|
|Start Date||27th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
As we all know that for every Government job there is a heavy competition, aspirants who want to do job under Chhattisgarh Government must work hard to get placed in High Court of Chhattisgarh. Candidates who are interested and eligible for Stenographer, Assistant and other vacant positions they can apply via offline mode and send their application forms for the officials address which is mentioned in this page. Before applying these vacancies candidates must read the official notification carefully. Contenders can get the direct link of Application form from the below section. There is no application fee for these posts. The selection process will be based on written test, skill test and typing test. Candidates who got selected for these posts can get handsome pay scale from the board. Those aspirants who are waiting For Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 can apply prescribed application form For 33 Stenographer, Assistant & other Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Chhattisgarh State government jobs must utilize the given recruitment by High Court of Chhattisgarh.
Job Seekers Can Also Check: Latest Chhattisgarh Government Jobs
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl. Number||Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|1||Stenographer (Hindi & English)||10|
|2||Assistant Grade -III||20|
High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Participants can check the whole High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 details in this section. Scroll down to check further information about the notification.
High Court of Chhattisgarh Education Qualification
- For Stenographer, Assistant Grade III: Participants must have a graduate from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks and Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in Hindi (100 wpm shorthand & 25 wpm typing speed) & English (100 wpm shorthand & 30 wpm typing speed) from any recognized University/ Board and certificate of Diploma in computer application.
- For Other Posts: Refer the official notification.
CG High Court Age Limit
- Minimum Age limit should be 18 Years
- Maximum age limit should be 30 years as on 01.01.2017
Participants Can Also Check: Chhattisgarh High Court Previous Papers
The selection process will be based on the following given steps:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
Candidates need not to pay any application fee.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
Job Hunters Can Also Check: Latest Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs
For Assistant Grade -III:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-
Steps To Apply High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of High Court of Chhattisgarh HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page click on Recruitment tab
- Search for High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017
- Click on the link
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on Apply Online link
- Fill the High Court of Chhattisgarh 2017 offline application form
- Candidates can send their applications from the given address on or before 19.06.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates To Remember
Starting Date To Apply: 27th May 2017
Last Date To Apply: 19th June 2017
Office of District & Session Judge,
Mahasamund, High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Chhattisgarh- 493445 .
Hope the given information about High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 is helpful and useful for all the job hunters. Bookmark our website to get more detailed information regarding Recruitment’s. For more updates about FreeJobAlert and Employment News stay connect with our site.