KMSCL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 11 Assistant Manager Vacancies
KMSCL Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KMSCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About KMSCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 KMSCL Recruitment 2017 Assistant Manager Post-Wise Details
- 1.3 KMSCL Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 1.4 KMSCL Openings 2017 Age Limit
- 1.5 Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Application Fee
- 1.6 KMSCL Selection Process/Procedure
- 1.7 KMSCL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
- 1.8 Steps To Apply KMSCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.10 Important Links
KMSCL Recruitment 2017: Lately, Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited issued a recruitment notification to fill 11 Assistant Manager Vacancies. This is a good news for the candidates who are waiting for Kerala Government Jobs. The KMSCL is planned to select the eligible candidates for Assistant Manager Posts. Candidates who want to make their career with KMSCL can apply for the Assistant Manager Vacancy through online and submit their application forms on or before last date t.e., 7th June 2017. Candidates who are having maximum 35 years they only eligible to apply for Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017. It is a one year contract basis. Candidates can check the Education qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection process, steps to apply for KMSCL Recruitment 2017 in the below section.
Applicants Can Also Check: KMSCL Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2017
Aspirants who are willing to apply for KMSCL Assistant Manager openings need to have education qualification as B.Tech/Diploma in a relevant engineering or M.Com (Accountancy ) or B.Pharm or D.Pharm or MCA. For B.Tech and experience as 2 years experience in hospital biomedical department or service and maintenance of equipment in companies or Handling planning and procurement of biomedical equipment’s or Handling clinical projects and for Diploma 5 years experience in hospital biomedical department or service and maintenance of equipment’s in companies or handling planning and procurement of biomedical equipment or handling clinical projects and 3 years post qualification experience for B.Pharm and 5 years for D.Pharm, preferabley in procurement of medicines. for more education qualification details refer the official notification.
Brief Details About KMSCL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||7th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Candidates who want to take part with Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited 11 Assistant Manager vacant posts they need to pay any application fee. Aspirants who are interested in Assistant Manager jobs can apply before the closing date. The board will select the candidates through Written Test and Interview. Aspirants who got qualified marks in the written exam are eligible for Interview round after that the board filter and recruits talent people for the Assistant Manager vacant position. And the board will pay attractive pay scale for the selected candidates that are Rs. 20,000 /- per months. So interested and eligible candidates can submit their registration forms before the closing date.
Candidates Can Also Check: KMSCL Model Papers 2017
The board will hire the candidates for one-year contract basis. All the eligible aspirants can submit the application in the prescribed format available in the website www.kmscl.kerala.gov.in or also submit through speed post/courier on or before 5 pm on 07.06.2017 with a copy of qualification and experience. Read the complete details regarding KMSCL Recruitment 2017 Notification for 11 Assistant Manager Vacancies. Candidates can also download official recruitment advertisement from the below section. And also check Syllabus and Old Papers from our website.
KMSCL Recruitment 2017 Assistant Manager Post-Wise Details
Candidates can check the below given tabular form to get a clear idea about the number of posts and name of the posts.
|Sl. Number||Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Manager (Equipment Procurement)||2|
|2||Assistant Manager (IT)||2|
|3||Assistant Manager (Drugs Procurement)||4|
|4||Assistant Manager (Internal Audit)||1|
|5||Assistant Manager (Civil)||1|
|6||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||1|
Job Seekers Can Also Check: Current Kerala Government Jobs
KMSCL Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates must have B.Tech/Diploma in relevant Engineering or M.Com (Accountancy ) or B.Pharm or D.Pharm or
MCA. For B.Tech 2 years experience in hospital biomedical department or service and maintenance of equipment in companies or Handling planning and procurement of biomedical equipment or Handling clinical projects and for Diploma 5 years experience in hospital biomedical department or service and maintenance of equipment in companies or handling planning and procurement of biomedical equipment’s or handling clinical projects and 3 years post qualification experience for B.Pharm and 5 years for D.Pharm, preferabley in procurement of medicines. For more education qualification details refer
the official advertisement.
KMSCL Openings 2017 Age Limit
The candidate’s age should be Maximum 35 Years as on 01.04.2017
Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Application Fee
Aspirants need not pay any application fee.
Job Hunters Can Also Check: Latest Kerala PSC Jobs
KMSCL Selection Process/Procedure
The board will select the candidates based on the Written Test and Interview.
KMSCL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
Participants who got selected in the Kerala Medical Services Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Assistant Manager Vacancies can get Rs. 20, 000 /- Per month.
Steps To Apply KMSCL Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website HERE
- Go to the recruitment tab
- Search for latest KMSCL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Click on the link
- Read the official notification carefully
- If you are eligible for the Assistant Manager post then download the application form
- Fill the KMSCL Recruitment 2017 application form with all required details
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out for further use
Important Dates To Remember
Starting Date To Apply Online: 20th May 2017
last Date To Apply Online: 7th June 2017
Bookmark our website to get the latest information about Recruitments. And also candidates can refer Free Job Alert and Employment News In India from our site. Hope the given information regarding KMSCL Recruitment 2017 is helpful for all job hunters.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2020 | Apply 267 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Municipal Commissioner Posts
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.