MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Notification For 750 Vacancies
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Over View of MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Category-Wise Details
- 1.3 MPSC PSI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 1.4 MPSC PSI Openings 2017 Age Limit and Age relaxation
- 1.5 MPSC PSI Vacancies 2017 Pay Scale
- 1.6 MPSC PSI Jobs Selection process
- 1.7 MPSC PSI Posts 2017 Application Fee
- 1.8 Steps to apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017- Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a new recruitment notification. According to the notification, MPSC is inviting applications from all the eligible candidates for 750 Police Sub Inspector Vacancies. So candidates interested in working in the Police department can apply for Openings by filling the application form with all the required qualifications. Age Limit of the candidates should be according to the norms of the organization. While the last date to apply for the Police Sub Inspector Jobs is 25th June 2017. And the candidates should have Graduation Degree from any University/Institution/Board in India as the educational qualification. For more details check this post completely. Willing candidates can also take a look at other MPSC Jobs 2017.
You can also check: Maharashtra Public Service Commission Police Sub Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates who got placed in the Organization will get the salary between Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month. The selection of appropriate candidates from all the applicants will be done in a very tough manner. So contenders have to start their preparation as soon as they applied for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017. Basically, the selection process includes rounds like Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Mesearument Test, Personal Interview. Aspirants will get placed as the Police Sub Inspector only if they clear the above rounds. To get more information about the MPSC PSI Openings 2017 read this post further.
Over View of MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Police Sub Inspector Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||750|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||25th June 2017|
|Start Date||23th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
To give a clear view of the recruitment details we have provided a table with all the important details above. Candidates can take a look at them to get the basic information on the MPSC PSI Jobs 2017. Further, in this post, we have also included other important details related to the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates have to pay the application fee that is fixed by the MPSC. And the application fee will differ for all category candidates. According to the notification, Unreserved Category candidates have to pay Rs. 523/- while the Reserved Category contenders have to pay Rs 323/-.
You can also check: Maharashtra Public Service Commission Police Sub Inspector Previous Papers
If candidates are not suitable or not if interested in this MPSC Recruitment then candidates can take a look at other Government Jobs in Maharashtra. Aspirants can always check the Previous Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Admit Card on our site as we update all the necessary info as soon as it is Officially released by the Organization. We can assure you that details on this page are accurate and are only for the reference purposes. Candidates going through this post will get the details like Last Date, Salary, Age Limit, Age relaxation, Selection procedure and Educational Qualification.
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Category-Wise Details
Here we are providing the list that contains the Category-Wise Vacancies in the MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017.
- UR – 566 Posts.
- SC- 98 Posts.
- ST- 53 Posts.
- VJA – 8 Posts.
- NTB – 14 Posts.
- SBC – 11 Posts.
MPSC PSI Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates willing to apply for the Police Sub Inspector Vacancies can check the below to get an idea about the Educational Qualification that is given by the MPSC in the Recruitment notification:
Aspirants should have Graduation Degree from any University/Institution/Board in India as the educational qualification.
MPSC PSI Openings 2017 Age Limit and Age relaxation
Contenders should have the age according to the norms of the organization. While for the details related to the age relaxation check the recruitment notification which we have linked down in this post.
MPSC PSI Vacancies 2017 Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get the salary according to then rules and regulations of the organization. Applicants can check below for the pay scale update which is fixed by the MPSC:
Candidates who got placed in the Organization will get the salary between Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
MPSC PSI Jobs Selection process
The selection of appropriate candidates from all the applicants will be done in a very tough manner. So contenders have to start their preparation as soon as they applied for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017. Basically, the selection process includes rounds like Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Mesearument Test, Personal Interview. Aspirants will get placed as the Police Sub Inspector only if they clear the above rounds.
MPSC PSI Posts 2017 Application Fee
As per the notification, Unreserved Category candidates have to pay Rs. 523/- while the Reserved Category contenders have to pay Rs 323/-.
Steps to apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission HERE
- Search for the PSI Recruitment notification.
- Check all the details.
- If eligible click on the application form and download it.
- Fill the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the application on or before the last date.
- Pay the application fee. (Verify before proceeding further)
- Take a print out of the application and save it for further process.
Hope the information on this page is useful. For more such updates candidates are requested to go through our site regularly got the instant updates regarding the Latest employment news and FreeJobAlert in which candidates looking for govt jobs can get all the updates and notification related to the fresh recruitments that are officially released by the Government Organizations. Down here we are also uploading the links of the Recruitment notification along with the online application form. Candidates can download them if they are interested.
Download MPSC PSI 750 Vacancies Recruitment 2017 Notification and application Form
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.