OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification For 4110 Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Vacancies | ofb.gov.in
OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Over View of OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 Ordnance Factories Board Recruitment 2017 State-Wise Vacancy List
- 1.3 Ordnance Factories Board Recruitment Education Qualification
- 1.4 OFB Openings Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- 1.5 Ordnance Factories Board Vacancies Pay Scale and Grade Pay
- 1.6 OFB Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 Ordnance Factories Board Posts Application Fee
- 1.8 Steps to apply for the OFB Recruitment 2017
Contenders who looking for the Ordnance Factories Board Recruitment then you are in right place. Recently OFB has released a Recruitment notification. The conclusion of the notification is that the Ordnance Factories Board is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up the 4110 Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Vacancies. So contenders who are having all the Qualifications that are mentioned in the Recruitment notification can apply for the OFB Recruitment 2017 without delay. The last date to apply for the OFB Openings is 19th June 2017. So candidates can start applying for the given Vacancies from 29th May 2017. As per the specification in the Notification candidates who are willing to apply should have their Age between 18 to 32 years. For ordnance factory recruitment 2017 apply online, ofb online application is linked to this post, if candidates are interested they can check and fill the form.
You can also check: Ordnance Factories Board Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Syllabus and Exam Pattern
While the contenders applying for the 4110 Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Vacancies should have the Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) as the desired Educational Qualification. Candidates have to work hard if they want to get selected in the recruitment rounds. Selection rounds comprise of Written Test and Trade Test. Contenders who clear these rounds will be placed in the Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour posts. And the applicants who got selected the Job Location will be throughout the India. Salary of the candidates who got selected in the ofb.gov.in recruitment 2017 will get the Salary between Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- Per Month and the Grade Pay will be Rs.1800/-. Contenders can check the Central Government Jobs if they are having the keen interested in finding the Government Jobs.
Over View of OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factories Board|
|Post Name(s)||Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||4110|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||19th June 2017|
|Start Date||27th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
And also the Ordnance Factories Board has fixed the Application Fee for all the contenders who are willing to apply for the www.ofb.gov.in jobs Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through credit card, debit card or net banking or by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by challan. And the candidates from SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped categories they are exempted from paying the application fee. If you had applied for the Recruitment it will best to start the preparation. With the help of the Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We have gathered all those materials for the sake of the applicants who are searching for OFB Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Preparation Materials. After the Recruitment candidates can also check the Results, Answer Keys and Cutoff Marks. Candidates can also find ofb.gov.in admit card on our site.
We also updated other details like Last Date, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Salary, Selection Procedure, Steps to download the Online application form and Recruitment Notification along with the Name of the Vacant Position and number of Vacancies. For more Details Candidates can check this post further. We are providing this information only for the sake of the contenders so that they can easily check the recruitment details. Scroll down to take a look at the detailed information related to the Ordnance Factories Board Openings 2017. Candidates can always visit the official Recruitment Notification or the official site before proceeding any further to avoid any complications.
You can also check: Ordnance Factories Board Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Previous Papers
Ordnance Factories Board Recruitment 2017 State-Wise Vacancy List
Below are giving a list according to the State. So contenders from those states can check this list and can apply for the Recruitment based on their interest:
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH):181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK):129 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ):230 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): – 465 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 09 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF):292 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN):138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK):179 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC):499 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM):193 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF):125 Posts
Ordnance Factories Board Recruitment Education Qualification
Following will be the required qualification that OFB has mentioned in the OFB Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Contenders applying for the 4110 Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Vacancies should have the Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) as the desired Educational Qualification.
OFB Openings Age Limit & Age Relaxation
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 32 Years
For OBC Candidates: 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
For PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Ordnance Factories Board Vacancies Pay Scale and Grade Pay
Salary of the candidates who got selected in the ofb.gov.in recruitment 2017 will get the Salary between Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- Per Month and the Grade Pay will be Rs.1800/-.
OFB Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be done by conducting the Recruitment rounds. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance shown during the Written Test and Trade Test. And final Decision on Recruiting the applicants will be on the Ordnance Factories Board.
Ordnance Factories Board Posts Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through credit card, debit card or net banking or by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by challan. And the candidates from SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped categories they are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to apply for the OFB Recruitment 2017
- At First, Visit the Official Site of the Ordnance Factories Board HERE.
- Check the Recruitment notification.
- If eligible download the Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details in a clear manner.
- Recheck and submit it before the last date.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.