Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Notification For 1644 Patwari and Lekhpal Vacancies
Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee For Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Jobs
- 1.5 Pay Scale
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 How To Apply For Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Important Links
The Uttarakhand Revenue Department issued a recruitment notification to fill 1644 Patwari and Lekhpal Vacancies. Job seekers who want to go in public sector job in Uttarakhand Revenue Department must grab this valuable opportunity. Candidates who have the graduate degree from any recognized university are eligible for these posts. For Lekhpal posts candidates, age should be 21 years to 28 years. For Patwari posts, age should be 21 years to 35 years. So willing and eligible candidates who want to work this department can apply for Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 before the closing date. Aspirants can download notification and application form from the official web portal @ revenue.uk.gov.in.
Aspirants Can Also Check: Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Syllabus
Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Revenue Department|
|Post Name(s)||Patwari and Lekhpal|
|Number of Vacancies||1644|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Candidates who are seeking for the Uttarakhand Revenue Department Jobs 2017 can grab this golden opportunity by applying for these openings. As per the official notification, aspirants must apply through offline mode only. Contenders are advised that read the complete article to know related details regarding Uttarakhand Revenue Department Vacancy 2017. Before going to applying for these posts we suggest the candidates must read official notification and visit the official website. As we all know that for every Government job there is a tough competition. For the sake of candidates, we are given Syllabus and Previous Papers on this page.
The main goal of the Uttarakhand Revenue Department is to recruit the candidates to appoint in the government sector at Uttarakhand State. The application fee for the Patwari and Lekhpal posts is Rs 300 for General category students and Rs 150 for remaining category aspirants. The selection process for this recruitment is based on the Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Test, Document verification, Training. Candidates who qualified in theses posts can get attractive pay scale. Eligible candidates can fill the application form before the closing date. The UK Patwari Online application Form 2017 is available on the official portal revenue.uk.gov.in. Further details regarding the Uttarakhand 1644 Patwari Lakhpal Posts Recruitment 2017, read the complete article. Candidates can also get Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs from our website.
Aspirants Can Also Check: Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Previous Papers
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
The candidates who have completed their graduation degree are able to apply for Patwari &
Lekhpal posts in this department.
Age Limit For Patwari and Lekhpal Vacancies 2017
- Patwari Posts: Candidates must have Minimum age should be 21 years and Maximum age is
- Lekhpal Posts: Applicants must have Minimum age should be 21 years and Maximum age is
For age, relaxation refer the official notification
Application Fee For Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Jobs
Rs 300 for General category candidates
Rs 150 for remaining category candidates.
Candidates who qualified in this posts can get attractive pay scale
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
- Physical Test
- Written Test,
- Medical Test
- Document verification
Candidates Can Also Check: Latest Uttarakhand Government Jobs
Uttarakhand Revenue Department has published the official recruitment notification on its official website for the Patwari and Lekhpal vacancies. Recruitment was released for total 1644 vacancies. All the job hunters who are seeking for Uttarakhand state Jobs and if you are fully eligible can apply for the recruitment vacancies of Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can get all the information like FreeJobAlerts and Employment News from our website.
- Starting date for the submission of the application form: Update soon
- Last date for the submission of the application form: Update soon
How To Apply For Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Revenue Department Here
- Search for Uttarakhand 1644 Patwari and Lekhpal Vacancies.
- Click and read the official notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on Apply Online link
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Pay application fee as per your category
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
Hope the given information regarding Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 is helpful and useful for the job hunters. Bookmark our website to get more related information regarding Recruitments.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.