AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.3 AIIMS Jodhpur Education Qualification
- 1.4 AIIMS Jodhpur Job Openings Age Limit
- 1.5 All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation
- 1.6 AIIMS Jodhpur Application Fee
- 1.7 AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.8 All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Pay Scale
- 1.9 Steps To Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Document proofs to be carried at the time of interview
- 1.11 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.12 Important Links
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017: All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur has released the online applications for the AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2017 to fill 111 Senior Residents vacancies. Eligible and interested aspirants can apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2017 from the official web portal that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Participants can fill the online application forms on or before the closing date of applications i.e. 30th June 2017. Candidates can get the complete details of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, selection process, salary package, Important Dates etc in the below section. Medical contenders who are waiting for jobs in a popular institution like AIIMS Jodhpur are suggested to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants Can Also Check: AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Syllabus
Aspirants must have cleared MD/DNB in Paediatrics or Medicine, or MDS in General Surgery. Candidates should hold maximum age of 33 years in order to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates such as 03 years for OBC Category Candidates, 05 years for SC/ST Category aspirants, 10 years for OPH (General) Category candidates, 13 years for OPH (OBC) category persons, 15 years for OPH (SC/ST) category candidates. For applying AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 candidates have to pay the application fee for General/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 1,000, for SC/ST category aspirants, need to pay Rs. 800/ and there is no fee for OPH candidates.
Brief Details About AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur|
|Post Name(s)||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||111|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||30th June 2017|
|Start Date||5th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Aspirants who have applied for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr Resident Vacancy 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by Selection Committee members of AIIMS Jodhpur Department such as Written test, Academic record, Interview. Aspirants who qualified in these rounds are selected for Senior Resident Posts. Selected candidates will receive a fair amount as payment of salary. Aspirants who are eligible and satisfy with these AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 can apply before the end date. The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 30th June 2017 (1700 Hrs.). Start getting your exam preparation with the help of Syllabus and Solved Papers which is linked on this page.
Aspirants Can Also Check: AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Sample Papers
Candidates having MD/DNB in Paediatrics or Medicine and MS/DNB in General Surgery can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Cardiology, Neonatology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Neurology, Gastroenterology and Nephrology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery and Urology. List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information interview/screening/screening exam.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
Aspirants can check the post wise vacancy details in the below-given table.
|Name of Posts||No of vacancies|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||04|
|Obs. & Gynecology||02|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||02|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||02|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||03|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||01|
Job Hunters Can Also Check: Latest Rajasthan Government Jobs
AIIMS Jodhpur Education Qualification
Individuals who wish to apply for AIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2017 must have done MD or DNB in relevant discipline from recognized Institute.
AIIMS Jodhpur Job Openings Age Limit
Candidates should have maximum 33 years
All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation
Age relaxation for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Vacancies is mentioned below
- 03 years for OBC Category Candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST Category aspirants.
- 10 years for OPH (General) Category candidates.
- 13 years for OPH (OBC) category persons.
- 15 years for OPH (SC/ST) category candidates.
AIIMS Jodhpur Application Fee
- For OPH Candidate: There is no application fee
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- + transaction charges as applicable
Job Seekers Can Also Check: Current Rajasthan PSC Jobs
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following steps:
- Written test
- Academic record
All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Pay Scale
- Pay scale for Senior Resident – Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- (per month)
- Grade Pay for Senior Resident – Rs.6600/-
Steps To Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017
- Candidates, first of all, log in to the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 Notification link/ Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the All Indian Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Upload necessary document proofs as mentioned below.
- Verify the entered details and submit the application form.
- Take print copy of submitted application for future use.
Document proofs to be carried at the time of interview
- Identity proof(PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.,)
- Address Proof
- DOB Certificate
- Four Recent passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th class certificates.
- MBBS/M.Sc marks sheets & certificates
- Attempt certificate
- Internship complete certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE
- Registration with MCI/State Medical council
- Reservation category certificate
- Experience certificate
- OBC certificate issued within one year(for OBC category candidates)
- Publication and any other relevant documents
Important Dates To Remember
Starting Date To Apply Online: 5th June 2017
Last Date To Apply Online: 30th June 2017
Hope the given data regarding AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 is useful and helpful for all the job seekers who are waiting for Jharkhand Government Jobs. Visit our website daily to get more detailed information about Recruitments. Aspirants can also check Employment News and FreeJobAlert from our website.