BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Info about Bihar School Examination BoardRecruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 BSEB Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies info
- 1.3 BSEB Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 1.4 BSEB Openings 2017 Age Limit and Age Relaxation
- 1.5 BSEB Employment News 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 BSEB Jobs 2017 Salary and Grade Pay
- 1.7 BSEB Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
- 1.8 How to Attend BSEB Recruitment 2017 Walkin Interview
- 1.9 BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.10 Brief Details About Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017 | www.biharboard.ac.in
- 1.11 BSEB Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.12 Bihar School Examination Board DEO Education Qualification
- 1.13 BSEB Data Entry Operator Openings Age Limit
- 1.14 BSEB Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation
- 1.15 Bihar School Examination Board Data Entry Operator Application Fee
- 1.16 BSEB Data Entry Operator Vacant Positions Selection Process
- 1.17 BSEB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
- 1.18 Steps To Apply For BSEB Recruitment 2017
- 1.19 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.20 Important Links
Bihar School Examination Board ( BSEB ) has released a BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification in which it specified that they are looking to recruit Eligible and Hard Working Contenders for the 23 Additional Secretary, Joint Secretary, Examination Controller, Sub Secretary, Academic Consultant, Sub Director, System Analyst, Account Officer Vacancies. Candidates applying for the given Vacancies should possess the Required Educational Qualification to know the details clearly check the official recruitment notification. Candidates can even find the Work experience and other information in the recruitment advertisement which we have linked at bottom of the article. According to the information provided in BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification, applicants need to do their Bachelor of Degree or Post Graduation with minimum qualifying marks from any recognized institute or university as the educational qualification. And if you are willing please find more Graduate Jobs along with more other Govt Jobs in India by visiting our site often. Contenders can download it for free from this article. For more details, Contenders can check the Official BSEB Notification by which they can get more accurate details. And also the Age Limit of the applicants should be as per the norms of the organization. The maximum age can be 50 years. For Age Relaxation, info either check this post completely or go through the Recruitment Notification which is Officially released by the Bihar School Examination Board Officials.
As this is a great opportunity we suggest the Aspirants who are dreaming of getting a Government Jobs in Bihar. The Officials of the Bihar School Examination Board has specified that the Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form and to attend the Walkin Interview will be on 4th November 2017. We will update this post whenever the Bihar School Examination Board releases the information about the Recruitment of the Sub Secretary, Examination Controller, and other Vacancies. It is stated in the notification that the BSEB is planning to conduct the Personal Interview as a part of the Selection Process. So get placed in the Organization in the post you have applied for the contenders has to clear the rounds. As the competition for the BPSC Jobs has increased immensely candidates really have to work hard to get placed. To help the applicants we have gathered the materials and we are linking them to this post. To get more data about the Bihar School Examination Board Openings 2017 we insist the Applicants, to read this post completely.
Info about Bihar School Examination BoardRecruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Bihar School Examination Board ( BSEB )|
|Post Name(s)||Additional Secretary, Joint Secretary, Examination Controller, Sub Secretary, Academic Consultant, Sub Director, System Analyst, Account Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||23|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Walkin Interview Date||4th November 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Grab the necessary details from the above-given table. We have tried to include all the basic details that are mandatory. To Complete the Whole recruitment process candidates need to pay the Application fee as specified in the Recruitment Notification. According to the Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017 Notification, there is no specification of application fee in the given recruitment advertisement that is officially released by Bihar School Examination Board. Before paying the Application Fee, we suggest the Contenders, to check the Official Recruitment Notification to avoid the Misleading information. Also, we have provided the links of the Official Notification at the end of the article contenders can download the notification and can refer it to get the accurate information related to the BSEB Recruitment 2017. Contenders need to obey the Benchmarks that are set by the Organization, and those data are specified in the notification. We have given them all in this particular Post. And for more Employment News and Freejobalert check our site regularly. In this article, we have given the important information like the Last Date, Starting Date, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Salary, Grade Pay, Application Fee, Steps to fill the Bihar School Examination Board Application Form 2017, Selection Process and Much More. If contenders are having doubts related to this article or to the Recruitment they can always visit the Official site of the BSEB or can refer the Official Notification which we have linked to this post so that the contenders can check and download it easily.
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies info
- Additional Secretary: 01 Post
- Joint Secretary: 02 Posts
- Examination Controller: 02 Posts
- Sub Secretary: 13 Posts
- Academic Consultant (Arts/ Humanities): 01 Post
- Academic Consultant (Science/Maths): 01 Post
- Sub Director (IT Higher secondary): 01 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Account Officer: 01 Post
BSEB Recruitment Educational Qualification
Applicants are requested to possess the educational qualification at the time of applying for the Vacancies. According to the statement given in the advertisement, candidates should have done Post Graduation from any recognized institute or university as the educational qualification
BSEB Openings 2017 Age Limit and Age Relaxation
The Age Limit of the applicants should be as per the norms of the organization. The maximum age can be 50 years. For Age Relaxation, info either check this post completely or go through the Recruitment Notification which is Officially released by the Bihar School Examination Board Officials.
BSEB Employment News 2017 Selection Process
BSEB Jobs 2017 Salary and Grade Pay
- Additional Secretary: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Joint Secretary: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Examination Controller: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Sub Secretary: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Academic Consultant (Arts/ Humanities): Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Academic Consultant (Science/Maths): Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Sub Director (IT Higher secondary): Rs. 65,000/- Per Month
- System Analyst: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Account Officer: Rs. 45,000/- Per Month
BSEB Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
Refer the Official BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification to get details about the application fee.
How to Attend BSEB Recruitment 2017 Walkin Interview
- At First, visit the Official site of the Bihar School Examination Board at
- Search for the BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification For 23 Sub Secretary, Examination Controller, and other Vacancies / Download it from this post.
- Read all the given information carefully.
- If eligible download the Application Form.
- Start filling the Application Form with all the exact information.
- Recheck and attend for the interview along with the required documentation to the following address on the specified date
Check the notification for address
To Download BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification For 23 Sub Secretary, Examination Controller, and other Vacancies Click HERE
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification
Bihar School Examination Board issued a new recruitment notification called as BSEB Recruitment 2017. Apply for 52 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Job seekers who are searching for Bihar School Examination Board Jobs can utilize this opportunity. For applying BSEB Data Entry Operator Job Openings candidates must possess Intermediate or 12th pass with one-year Diploma in Computer application 10th pass with a three-year diploma in computer science, Three-year diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Application/ Information Technology obtained from Rajya Pravaidhiki Shiksha Parishad. And must have Knowledge of MS Office is a must for applying to the post. The required typing speed is 30 wpm in Hindi and 40 wpm in English. The latest BSEB DEO Notification 2017 is available to fill the aspirants for Data Entry Operator Posts. Willing contenders can apply on or before the closing date that is 19th July 2017.
Job Fighters Can Also Check: Latest Government Jobs In Bihar
Coming to the age limit details candidates must have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 37 years. The Age will be calculated as on June 1st, 2017. The age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms and regulations. Refer the official notification for more details regarding age relaxation details. Aspirants who are interested in participating BSEB Recruitment 2017 must pay an application fee. The General Candidates can pay the application fee Rs.400 and Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as per notification. Candidates if you are not interested in BSEB Data Entry Operator Vacancies then check the 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs through our website.
Brief Details About Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017 | www.biharboard.ac.in
|Organization Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Post Name(s)||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||19th June 2017|
|Start Date||11th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
The online applications start from 11th June 2017 so candidates who are having required education qualification must refer the complete BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification. Aspirants who are willing to make their career in this organization may apply for BSEB Jobs. Contenders may submit their prescribed application form before the last date. The closing date to apply for BSEB Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2017 is 19th June 2017. Individuals can get the complete information about BSEB Recruitment 2017 from this page. If you have any doubt related to this post then candidates are always visit the official website of Bihar School Examination Board that is biharboard.ac.in.
Job Seekers Can Also Check: Current Bihar PSC job Notifications
As per the official advertisement, the selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Test and Skill Test. Candidates who face these rounds and qualified are placed in Bihar School Examination Board. Therefore willing candidates can prepare well for the written exam. Selected candidates can receive impressive pay scale from the board that is Rs.18,620/- per month for Patna Headquarter and Rs.17,860/- per month for other than Patna. Interested candidates can check the Syllabus and Model Papers for all government exams through our website. Eligible contenders can check the easy steps to apply for BSEB Recruitment 2017 in the below section.
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Name Of The Post: Data Entry Operator
- Number Of Vacancies: 52
Bihar School Examination Board DEO Education Qualification
Aspirants Who are willing to apply for BSEB Data Entry Operator Posts Candidates must possess Intermediate or 12th pass with one-year Diploma in Computer application 10th pass with three-year diploma in computer science, Three-year Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Application/ Information Technology obtained from Rajya Pravaidhiki Shiksha Parishad. And must have Knowledge of MS Office is a must for applying to the post. The required typing speed is 30 wpm in Hindi and 40 wpm in English.
BSEB Data Entry Operator Openings Age Limit
Candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years meanwhile maximum age must be 37 Years.
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through the official BSEB Notification 2017 for more details.
Bihar School Examination Board Data Entry Operator Application Fee
For BSEB Recruitment 2017 candidates have to pay the application fee.
- General candidates have to pay Rs 400/-
- Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as per notification.
BSEB Data Entry Operator Vacant Positions Selection Process
The participating individual’s selection will be based on the performance in selection rounds. The Bihar School Examination Board will conduct the written test and typing test for the aspirants. Contenders who got selected in these rounds are placed for Data Entry Operator Jobs.
BSEB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
Selected aspirants will get impressive pay scale from the Bihar School Examination Board
Finalized aspirants will receive consolidated pay band Rs.18,620/- per month for Patna Headquarter and Rs.17,860/- per month for other than Patna as per govt norms.
Steps To Apply For BSEB Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must visit the official website of Bihar School Examination Board HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the BSEB Recruitment 2017 Notification link/ Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on the Apply online link.
- Fill the Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Upload necessary document proofs as mentioned below.
- Verify the entered details and submit the application form.
- Take print copy of submitted application for the future use.
Important Dates To Remember
Starting Date To Apply Online: 11th June 2017
Closing Date To Apply Online: 19th June 2017
Aspirants if you like the way of the information provided on this page then kindly like and subscribe our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. And also visit it regularly to get more updated information related to the latest Government recruitments. Contenders can check our site on the daily basis as we update it often as soon as an official notification is announced by the organizations officially. If you have any doubt related to Bihar School Examination Board Recruitment 2017 then candidates can also comment below in the given comment box. To get more updates regarding Free Job Alert and Employment News can visit our website regularly.