GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification For 71 Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician And Other Vacancies | gcriindia.org
GCRI Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 GCRI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About GCRI Recruitment 2017 | www.gcriindia.org
- 1.2 GCRI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Education Qualification
- 1.4 GCRI Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician And Other Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.5 GCRI Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation
- 1.6 Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Application Fee
- 1.7 GCRI Job Openings Selection Process
- 1.8 GCRI Openings Pay Scale
- 1.9 Steps To Apply GCRI Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.12 Important Links
GCRI Recruitment 2017 has declared an employment notification to fill 71 Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician and other vacancies. Aspirants those who are looking for GCRI Recruitment 2017 can apply for this Medical Officer Junior Lab Technician And Other Vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates must check the complete details regarding Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Job Openings 2017. Participating aspirants must have M.B.B.S from the recognized university with two years experience for Medical Officer, for Junior Lab Technician post B.Sc with Microbiology, Biochemistry or Bio-Technology and MLTC from any recognized university The organization invites application for eligible candidates. Applicants who are wishing in applying for GCRI Recruitment 2017 need to fill the Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician And Other Vacancies Application Form on or before end date that is 12th June 2017.
Job Fighters Can Also Check: Latest Government Jobs In Gujarat
As per the official GCRI Notification 2017 contenders, age should be maximum 35 years as on 12th June 2017. Age relaxation for the reserved category aspirants will be applicable as per govt norms. Participants who are wishing in applying for GCRI Recruitment 2017 must have mentioned eligibility criteria. Contenders can fill the GCRI Jobs 2017 application form before the deadline i.e., 12th June 2017. Candidates if you are not satisfied with the given data you can also visit the official website that is www.gcriindia.org. Only eligible individuals must apply for the GCRI Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician And Other Vacancies otherwise your application form would be rejected by the officials. The aspirants must read all the details given in this article.
Brief Details About GCRI Recruitment 2017 | www.gcriindia.org
|Organization Name||Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (GCRI)|
|Post Name(s)||Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||12th June 2017|
|Start Date||5th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
There is no application fee for GCRI Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who are applying for GCRI Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute. Selected aspirants can get the attractive pay scale from the authority. Aspirants who got selected in Medical Officer posts can get Rs. 35000/- (Per Month), for Junior Lab Technician posts candidates, will receive Rs. 10000/- (Per Month). On this page, we will provide all the complete details regarding GCRI Jobs Notification 2017 like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, age relaxations, application fee, selection procedure, pay scale and how to apply for GCRI Vacancy 2017 information are given below. Aspirants can also check Admit Cards from our website.
Participants need to keep in touch with the official website of GCRI that is www.gcriindia.org for knowing complete details regarding GCRI Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are applying through E-mail must send hard-copies of all other documents related to educational and experience certificate etc. before the last date of submission of application. Application received without documents will be outrightly rejected. Interested candidates can also check Syllabus and Old Papers for all government exams.
GCRI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Recently, the Department has released the GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification to hire talented aspirants. Interested candidates should know the eligibility criteria to apply for GCRI Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician And Other Vacancies Jobs 2017. The applicants should read the following details to apply for the job process.
Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Education Qualification
- For Medical Officer: Aspirants must possess M.B.B.S. from Government Recognized Institute with two years experience.
- For Junior Lab Technician: Participants must have B.Sc. with Microbiology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology and MLTC from recognized university or technical education board or from GCRI.
GCRI Medical Officer, Junior Lab Technician And Other Vacancies Age Limit
Aspirants age should not exceed 35 years as on 12th June 2017.
Job Seekers Can Also Check: Current Gujarat PSC Job Notifications
GCRI Recruitment 2017 Age Relaxation
The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per govt norms. The participants must refer the official notification to check complete details about GCRI Recruitment 2017 age relaxation.
Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Application Fee
There is no application fee
GCRI Job Openings Selection Process
Aspirants who are applying for GCRI Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute.
GCRI Openings Pay Scale
- For Medical Officer: Rs. 35000/- (Per Month)
- For Junior Lab Technician: Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
- Candidates can check the official advertisement to know post wise pay scale details
Steps To Apply GCRI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates, first of all, log in to the official website of GCRI HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the GCRI Recruitment 2017 Notification link/ Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Now send the filled application along with the required documents to the officials address on or before the last date i.e., 12th June 2017
- Take a print out for further use
Eligible contenders can apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of all the relevant documents, experience certificates & one recent color passport size photograph and send from the official address which is mentioned in the below.
The Incharge Director,
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Asarwa, Ahmedabad–380016 on or before 12.06.2017.
Official Website: www.gcriindia.org
Important Dates To Remember
Starting Date To Apply: 5th June 2017
Last Date To Apply: 12th June 2017
Contenders if you like the way of the information provided on this page then kindly like and subscribe our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. And also visit it regularly to get more updated information related to the latest Government recruitments. Contenders can check our site on the daily basis as we update it often as soon as an official notification is announced by the organizations officially. If you have any doubt related to this post then candidates can also comment below in the given comment box. To get more updates regarding Employment News 2017 and Free Job Alert 2017 can visit our website regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 486 AE, Lecturer, Pharmacist, Supervisor & Other Posts @keralapsc.gov.in
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 | 309 Block Education Officer Posts | Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.