Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification For 227 Vacancies | Apply KSP Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 Apply KSP Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
- 1.3 Karnataka Police Department Unit-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Karnataka Police Department Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- 1.5 Karnataka Police Department Recruitment Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- 1.6 Karnataka Police Department Sub Inspector Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.7 Karnataka Police Department Sub Inspector Post Selection Procedure
- 1.8 Karnataka Police Department Jobs 2017 Application Fee
- 1.9 Steps to apply for Karnataka Police Department 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates
KSP Recruitment 2017-18: Karnataka Police has released a Notification in which it specified that there are 227 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Contenders interested in joining the Police Department can check this post and get the details related to the openings. As per the Notification, the contenders should have Any degree from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent as the Minimum Educational Qualification. The Minimum Age should be 21 Years while the Maximum Age is 40 Years. The last date to grab this opportunity is 28th June 2017. While already the commencement of the applications has started from the 9th June 2017 we suggest the Aspirants, to apply as early as possible. And the last date to pay the application Fee is 29th June 2017.
You Can Also Check: Karnataka Police SI Syllabus and Test Pattern
Details of Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Karnataka Police Department|
|Post Name(s)||Sub Inspector Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||227|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||28th June 2017|
|Start Date||9th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Above we have given a table for the convenience of the Candidates searching for the Karnataka Police Department Recruitment 2017 Notification. In the table, we have updated the basic information about the Recruitment. By going through the table contenders can get the idea about the Openings. For more detailed information candidates can get deep into the article or they can also check the Official Recruitment notification. As the competition is very tough candidates have to start their preparation bit earlier to avoid the time constraint. Most of the contenders are wasting their valuable time by searching for the Materials. So to help the applicants with the preparation we have gathered some materials on behalf of them.
You Can Also Check: Karnataka Police SI Admit Card 2017
Apply KSP Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
Applicants who had applied for the PSI Recruitment 2017 Karnataka have to attend the Recruitment rounds by the Karnataka Police Department will elect the Efficient and Fit contender from all the Applicants. Selection Rounds comprises of Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Test, and Viva-Voce. Aspirants have to clear those rounds if they want to get placed in the Recruitment. Although the Karnataka Police Department has not mentioned the Salary particularly, the applicants will get the Handsome Pay and best in the industry. For more Detailed information we suggest the candidates to go through the Official Site or the Official KSP SI Recruitment 2017 Notification. And the Karnataka Police Department has set the application Fee for different categories, so to complete the application process candidates have to pay the fee. For GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B it will be Rs. 250/-, while for SC, ST, CAT-01 the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
Candidates can also check our site to know more State Government Jobs and as well as Government Jobs in Karnataka State for the year of 2017-18. We suggest the candidates apply only if they are eligible for that positions to avoid disappointments. Candidates can keep a tab on other Recruitments by following our site All India Jobs. This site is for all the Job Hunters who are looking for the Government Jobs in this country. And we also advise the candidates to start their preparation by gathering all the materials that wil be useful to crack the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017. We have linked the Previous Papers, Syllabus, Test Pattern and Admit card in this post. Candidates who applied or still wishing to apply can check and download them. Those materials can be useful at the time of preparation.
You Can Also Check: Karnataka Police SI Previous Papers
Karnataka Police Department Unit-Wise Vacancy Details
- PSI (Civil): 184 Posts.
- PSI (Int): 43 Posts.
Karnataka Police Department Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Aspirants who are having the following Qualification can apply for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date:
The contenders should have Any degree from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent as the Minimum Educational Qualification.
Karnataka Police Department Recruitment Age Limit & Age Relaxation
Candidates applying for the Sub Inspector Vacancies should have the Age Limit specified by the Karnataka Police Department in the Recruitment notification 2017:
Minimum Age:21 years.
Maximum Age: 28 years for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates, 30 years for SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal) candidates.
Karnataka Police Department Sub Inspector Vacancies Pay Scale
In the notification, Karnataka Police Department has mentioned the Pay Scale of the candidates. So contenders who got selected for the Sub Inspector Position will get the remuneration according to norms of the organization:
Karnataka Police Department Sub Inspector Post Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will totally depend on the performance of the applicants in the selection rounds. To get placed in the Karnataka Police Department candidates have to go through the rounds of Written Test, Physical Test, and Personal Interview. Contenders will be placed in the department only if they clear all the selection rounds that are conducted by the Officials of the Karnataka Police Department.
Karnataka Police Department Jobs 2017 Application Fee
GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- while candidates SC, ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal ) have to pay Rs.100/- through State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ state bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.
Steps to apply for Karnataka Police Department 2017
- At First go to the Official Website of the Karnataka Police Department HERE
- Check for the 227 Sub Inspector Vacancies Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
- If suitable Download the Online Application Form / Download from this article.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form on or before the last date.
- And Pay the application fee. The last date to pay the application fee is 29th June 2017.
- Starting Date: 9th June 2017.
- Last date to submit the Application: 28th June 2017.
- Last date to pay the Application Fee: 29th June 2017.
Hope the details on this page are useful and appropriate. If you want to know details about another recruitment comment down in the section provided. We will try to gather as much information as we can. Candidates can visit our site to get more FreeJobAlerts as we update it with all the latest information that are Officially released by the Organizations. And also data kept on this page is only for referring purposes. This recruitment is Officially released by the Karnataka Police department on it Official site.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.