MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification For 2910 Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Vacancies
MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 & Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 & Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About MP High Court Recruitment 2017 | www.mponline.gov.in
- 1.2 MP High Court Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.3 MPHC Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification
- 1.5 MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer And Other Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 MP High Court Age Relaxation
- 1.7 MPHC Assistant, Stenographer And Other Vacancies Application Fee
- 1.8 Madhya Pradesh High Court Job Openings Selection Process/Procedure
- 1.9 MPHC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
- 1.10 Steps to Apply For MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Dates
- 1.12 Important Links
Recently, High Court of Madhya Pradesh released a recruitment notification called as MP High Court Recruitment 2017. The board is ready to hire talented and skill oriented candidates to fill 2910 Assistant, Stenographer And Other Vacancies. The officials giving a fantastic opportunity for all the job seekers. Individuals who are waiting for Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs must grab these wonderful chance. The starting date to apply online is 5th June 2017. So willing candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria details and apply on or before the closing date. The end date of the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 is 5th July 2017.
Candidates Can Also Check: MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer And Other Vacancies Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Brief Details About MP High Court Recruitment 2017 | www.mponline.gov.in
|Organization Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||2910|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||5th July 2017|
|Start Date||5th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Aspirants who pass 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma or Candidates must have Degree or its identical qualification from a well-recognized institute or board are preferable are eligible for MP High Court Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested contenders can apply for Assistant Stenographer and other Jobs through the online process before the last date. Participants age limit should be the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age as 28 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for a reserved category that is 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for persons with disabilities, 15 years for SC/ST PWD’s, 13 years for OBC PWD’s (Persons with Disabilities). Before applying for 2910 Assistant, Stenographer And Other Vacant Positions Posts candidates need to visit the official advertisement for High Court Madhya Pradesh Notification 2017. The aspirants need to pay the application fee through online mode as per organization norms.
Aspirants will be selected for the MP High Court Assistant Stenographer and other posts on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview. Participants who got qualified marks in written test are eligible for the final round that is Interview. The officials will filter and select the capable candidates for Assistant, Stenographer And Other posts. Selected candidates must get an attractive pay scale from the High Court of Madhya Pradesh. For Stenographer Grade-2 and 3 candidates can receive Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-. For English Stenographer selected candidates should receive Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-. For Computer Operator post Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-. For Other Posts, aspirants will receive Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of 1900/-. Bookmark our website and stay connect with us to get latest updates regarding Free Job Alert and Employment News.
Aspirants are instruct that read the official advertisement carefully. In the official notification, the board mentioned that written exam will be conducted on 23rd July 2017. Visit the official website of MP High Court that is www.mponline.gov.in. So candidates must start their exam preparation now on wards because there is a high competition for MP High Court Job Openings 2017. For the sake of candidates, we gather some important materials. So interested candidates can download MP High Court Syllabus and Previous Papers from this page.
MP High Court Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr.Number||Name Of The Posts||Total Number Of Vacancies|
MPHC Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants can check the complete eligibility criteria details in this section.
Job Fighters Can Also Check: Latest Government Jobs In Madhya Pradesh
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification
Contenders who pass 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma or Candidates must have Degree or its identical qualification from a well recognized institute or board are preferable.
MP High Court Assistant, Stenographer And Other Vacancies Age Limit
- Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years
- Aspirants maximum age limit should be 28 years
MP High Court Age Relaxation
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for persons with disabilities
- 15 years for SC/ST PWD’s
- 13 years for OBC PWD’s (Persons with Disabilities)
Job Hunters Can Also Check: Current Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs
MPHC Assistant, Stenographer And Other Vacancies Application Fee
Refer the official notification to get complete details about application fee.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Job Openings Selection Process/Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following steps:
- Written test
MPHC Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
- Stenographer Grade-2 and 3 – Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-
- English Stenographer – Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-
- Computer Operator – Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-
- For all Other Posts- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with GP of 1900/-
Steps to Apply For MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of MP High Court HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification link/ Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the MPHC Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Upload necessary document proofs as mentioned below.
- Verify the entered details and submit the application form.
- Take print copy of submitted application for future use.
Starting Date To Apply Online: 5th June 2017
To Modify Filled Application Form Date: 5th July 2017
Closing Date To Apply Online: 5th July 2017
Hope the provided information on this page is useful and helpful for all the job hunters who are searching for posts announced by the Madhya Pradesh High Court for the year 2017. We have updated all the information in a detailed manner. If you want more related to this MP High Court Recruitment 2017 we also advise the contenders to refer the official Web portal of MP High Court that is www.mponline.gov.in and Official Recruitment Notification before going any further in the recruitment process. Aspirants if you have any query related to this post then comment in the below given comment box. Aspirants if you are not eligible for this post then no need to worry because you can also check 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs from our website.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.