SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 60 Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Brief Details About SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Apply For SHIMUL 60 Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies
- 1.3 SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancies
- 1.4 SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification
- 1.5 SHIMUL Posts 2017 Application Fee
- 1.6 SHIMUL Recruitment Pay Scale
- 1.7 SHIMUL Openings Age Limit and Age Relaxation
- 1.8 SHIMUL Jobs 2017 Selection Process
- 1.9 How To Apply For The SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates To Remember
- 1.11 Important Links
The Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited (SHIMUL) has released a Notification named as SHIMUL Recruitment 2017. The officials of SHIMUL is ready to select the talented candidates for 60 Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies. Aspirants who are interested in Karnataka Government Jobs can utilize this best opportunity by applying the Latest SHIMUL Job Openings 2017. Intenders can check this post further or they can directly go through the Official Recruitment Notification which we have provided in the below section. To grab this chance all the aspirants must have Specified age limit. The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 35 Years for General candidates. The Upper age is relaxable for the reserved candidates as per the Government norms. Further details about SHIMUL Openings we suggest the Intenders, to check the official Recruitment Notification which is Officially released by the Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited. The closing date to apply for this recruitment is 24th July 2017.
Aspirants Can Also Check: SHIMUL Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2017
Candidates, those who are willing to apply for this posts must have completed ITI/Graduation Degree/Engineering Degree/Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. To know more details about education qualification we suggest all the applicants must check the official link which is available in the below section or visit the official website. Coming to the application fee details Aspirants need to pay Rs. 800 as application fee for General/OBC Candidates and reserved applicants have to pay Rs. 400. As the Competition is very tough for the Karnataka Government Jobs. For more detailed information check this post completely where have given all the details in a clear manner.
Brief Details About SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited (SHIMUL)|
|Post Name(s)||Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||60|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||24th July 2017|
|Start Date||24th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for Salary Information|
Apply For SHIMUL 60 Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies
Contenders who had applied or who will apply have to remember that they will face the Selection rounds which will be conducted by the Officials of the Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited. The selection process will be purely based on Written Test and Interview Round. As we all know that who secure minimum cutoff marks in the written test are only eligible for Interview round. Therefore the officials will shortlist suitable candidates for Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies. On our site, we are providing some materials that may help the contenders in preparation. For more information related to the SHIMUL Jobs 2017 check the complete post. Aspirants can also check SHIMUL Deputy Manager, Supervisor And Other Vacancies Previous Papers, Syllabus and Test Pattern for every Recruitment exam.
Candidates Can Also Check: SHIMUL Previous Papers
Therefore the selected candidates will get handsome pay scale from the officials. Selected applicants for the Junior Technician Posts will get Rs.11600/- to Rs. 21000/- per month. As well as for the Extension Officer Grade III Posts selected candidates will receive Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/- per month. And for the Assistant Manager Posts will get Rs.28100/- to Rs.50100/- per month. To get post wise salary details refer the SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification attentively. Applicants can apply for more than one post through a separate application to be submitted along with the necessary supporting scanned documents. Therefore interested and willing candidates must apply on or before 24th July 2017.
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancies
The Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited will release various posts. To know post wise vacant positions details candidates must check this section attentively.
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacant Positions|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||01|
|Assistant Manager (F&F)||01|
|Assistant Manager( AH/AI)||06|
|Technical Officer( Civil Engineering)||01|
|Extension Officer Grade 3||10|
|Admin Assistant Grade 2||05|
|Chemist Grade 2||05|
|Marketing Assistant Grade 2||03|
|Account Assistant Garde 2||01|
|Steno Grade 2||01|
Total Number Of Vacant Positions: 60
SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification
Contenders must have completed ITI/Graduation Degree/Engineering Degree/Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. candidates to know the more information about education qualification refer the official website.
SHIMUL Posts 2017 Application Fee
- For General/OBC candidates have to pay: Rs. 800 as application fee
- For reserved applicants need to pay: Rs. 400
Competitors Can Also Download: SHIMUL Admit Card 2017
SHIMUL Recruitment Pay Scale
The salary for the selected contenders will be as per the norms of the organization:
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): Rs. 30,400 – 51,300/-
- Assistant Manager (F&F), Assistant Manager( AH/AI): Rs. 28,100 – 50,100/-
- Technical Officer(DT), Technical Officer( Civil Engineering): Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/-
- Extension Officer Grade 3, Dairy Supervisor: Rs. 17,650 – 32,000/
- Admin Assistant Grade 2, Steno Grade 2: Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/
- Junior Technician: Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- .
SHIMUL Openings Age Limit and Age Relaxation
Age limit for the candidates is 18-35 Years for General candidates. The Upper age is relaxable for the reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
SHIMUL Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following steps:
- Written Test
Job Fighters Can Also Check: Current Karnataka PSC Job Notifications
How To Apply For The SHIMUL Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited (SHIMUL) HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 Notification link/ Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on the Apply online link.
- Fill the Shivamogga Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Upload necessary document proofs as mentioned below.
- Verify the entered details and click on the submit button.
- Take print copy of submitted application for future use.
Important Dates To Remember
Starting Date To Apply: 24th June 2017
Last Date To Apply: 24th July 2017
Aspirants if you like the way of the information provided on this page then kindly like and subscribe our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. And also visit it regularly to get more updated information related to the latest Government recruitments. Contenders can check our site on the daily basis as we update it often as soon as an official notification is announced by the organizations officially. If you have any doubt related to SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 then candidates can also comment below in the given comment box. To get more updates regarding Employment News 2017 and Free Job Alert 2017 can visit our website regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.