10th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
10th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !! Are you Searching for 10th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then you can get them from this article. Here in this article, we are providing a Current Affairs Questions and Answers which will be in a question and answer format. Candidates who have been searching for the latest current affairs lately can check this quiz and test their capability and built it if they are weak in any areas of the current happenings. Taking a Current Affairs quiz is a way to improve and strengthen your knowledge so that you can ace any test with questions related to general current affairs. The main motive behind this article is to provide a helping hand to aspirants who are preparing for entrance tests and Recruitment tests. For more information and daily updates of the Current Affairs Quiz check our site Govtjobs.allindianjobs.in regularly so that you can practice the quiz daily without searching here and there.
Here take a glimpse of the topics we are going to provide in this quiz. In today’s Current Affairs Quiz our team has included questions on India-ASEAN Youth Summit, 70th Independence Day, Indian Railways, Yudh Abhyas 2017, Global Retirement Index, India’s first micro forest built, Asian Championship Shotgun, Central Government Affairs, Union Ministry, Earthquakes, ICC 2017 rankings, Launches, Quality Council of India, small towns and property rights, Dawn of cruise tourism, Author, rarest species, Oil Natural Gas and Corporation, Partners, Australian Olympic Icon, India’s youngest athlete and more. Hope this questions will help you in developing a grip over the latest news happenings. For more and more latest current affairs quiz always check our site.
Start 10th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The 2017 India-ASEAN Youth Summit will be held in which State?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
E. Tamil Nadu
2. The central government has decided to observe 70th Independence Day on August 15, 2017 as
A. Siddhi Parva
B. Sankalp Parva
C. Sanshay Parva
D. Sadhna Parva
3. How many crores did the Indian Railways earned through flexi fare scheme?
A. 420 crores
B. 540 crores
C. 250 crores
D. 650 crores
4. ‘Yudh Abhyas 2017” military exercise will be held between India and _______.
5. Which country ranks 43rd in 2017 Global Retirement Index?
6. Where is India’s first micro forest built in order to create an oxy-zone?
7. Kynan Chenai has won bronze in men’s trap event at the 7th Asian Championship Shotgun. He hails from which city?
A. New Delhi
8. Sanwar Lal Jat, the former Union minister has passed away. He hailed from which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
9. Recently in which country two massive earthquakes hit?
B. Hong Kong
10. Who becomes the No. 1 test all rounder in the ICC 2017 rankings?
A. Ravindra Jadeja
B. Shakib Al Hasan
C. Moeen Ali
D. B.A. Stokes
11. Recently government launches second phase of Measles and ________________ vaccination campaign.
A. Japanese encephalitis
C. Meningococcal disease
12. The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation released the findings of the survey by the Quality Council of India (QCI) between May and June this year. Which two states topped the sanitation survey?
A. Kerala and Haryana
B. Karnataka and Goa
C. Goa and Tamil Nadu
D. Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
13. Which Indian State has decided to give land rights to slum dwellers in small towns and property rights to those living in city settlements?
C. Tamil Nadu
14. Recently in which city Dawn of cruise tourism in India inaugurated?
B. New Delhi
15. Who has released a book on the noted author and journalist Khushwant Singh titled ‘Khushwant Singh: In Wisdom and in Jest’?
A. Shivraj Singh
B. Amarinder Singh
C. Yogi Adityanath
D. Pinarayi Vijayan
E. Vijay Rupani
16. Which fish has been officially declared as one of the rarest species of fish in the world by the Marine Living Resources Department of Andhra University?
17. How many millions did the Oil Natural Gas and Corporation (ONGC) in Colombia, Kazakhstan & Bangladesh?
A. 150 millions
B. 128 millions
C. 78 millions
D. 56 millions
18. How many states partners with states to transform Health & Education sectors?
19. What is the name of Australian Olympic Icon who died recently?
A. Duncan Armstrong
B. Betty Cuthbert
C. Ian Thorpe
D. Murray Rose
E. John Davies
20. Shapath Bhardwaj has become the India’s youngest athlete to be named in the Target Olympic Podium (TOP) scheme. He is associated with which sports?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.