12th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
12th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !!! Preparing for entrance exams and facing hurdles in finding Current Affairs? then you must check our page Current Affairs Daily as we are including day to day current affairs in that page. This page will be a boon for those aspirants who have been searching endlessly for the Current Affairs Quiz can find them here and you can even take the quiz. Contenders can find the 12th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Here which comprises of topics related to the Current Happenings. Do you want to know the topics we are going to include? Today in the quiz of 12th August 2017, you are going to find questions related to Banking, Sports, State Affairs, Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana, Cyber related affairs, National Deworming Day, Namami Gange Jagriti Yatra, Launches, Bans, Bill Passings, Central Ministries, Entertainment, Meetings, Hostages, Global Entrepreneurship Summit, Satellite, Brand Ambassador and much more.
We are providing the Quizzes here to help the candidates preparing for the different competitive exams, entrance tests, and recruitment tests. To make this easier we are giving the Quiz in the Question and Answer Format. Take a wild guess and check your answer immediately as our team has included the correct answers along with the questions. This will help you a lot if you practice more and more. For getting such updates bookmark our site.
Start 12th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which bank on August 10, 2017 launched two new digital services for online payments?
C. Bank of Maharashtra
2. Which sport did the Davinder Singh Kang win the Finals recently?
B. Table tennis
D. Javelin Throw
3. How many crores did the Telangana Chief Minister Initiates for Sriram Sagar Modernization Project?
A. 3500 crores
B. 2000 crores
C. 4500 crores
D. 3800 crores
4. The government on August 10, 2017 launched the Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana (AGEY) as part of the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM). The program will be implemented in ______ Blocks in the country on a pilot basis.
5. On 10th August 2017, the centre made National Cyber ____________ Centre operational to scan the country’s web traffic to detect cyber security threats.
6. On which day National Deworming Day is observed?
A. 10 August 2017
B. 11 August 2017
C. 12 August 2017
D. 9 August 2017
7. Which of the following state government has launched an awareness drive called Namami Gange Jagriti Yatra for cleanliness along the banks of Ganga river?
B. Uttar Pradesh
8. __________announced the launch of virtual customer service (VCS) model in 4 Indian cities
E. None of the above
9. NGT bans use of non-biodegradable plastic bags in __________
D. Andhra Pradesh
E. None of the above
10. The Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2017 passed by the parliament will amend which of the following?
A. Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B. Banking Regulation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017
C. Banking Regulation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2015
D. Banking Regulation Act, 1947
11. According to Power minister PiyushGoyal all households in the country will be electrified before:
12. Name of the Bollywood actor who worked in film Peepli Live has passed away recently?
A. Sitaram Panchal
B. Sanjit Bedi
C. Farooque Sheikh
D. Saeed Jaffrey
E. Razzak Khan
13. The National Mission for Clean Ganga has approved 10 projects worth more than Rs 2000 Cr in three states for sewage infrastructure improvement and river front development. Which among the following is not one of the three states?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. West Bengal
14. Which country hosted the 15th Ministerial meeting of the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation?
B. Sri Lanka
15. India and US will be co-hosting the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017 at:
16. Which of the following countries has used the Quantum Satellite for sending an breakable code to Earth for the 1st time?
17. Which of the following space organizations is planning to launch a full fledged Earth Observation Satellite?
18. Novo Nordisk India has appointed former Indian cricket team captain__________ as the Changing Diabetes Brand Ambassador.
A. Anil Kumble
B. Sachin Tendulkar
C. M S Dhoni
D. Kapil Dev
E. Rahul Dravid
19. Who launches the Tamil, Gujarati Online Dictionaries?
A. Harvard University
B. University of Cambridge
C. National University of Singapore
D. Oxford university
20. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is going to launch a full-fledged niche Earth observation (EO) satellite — called the ______ Imaging Satellite or HySIS.
Hope you find the quiz amazing. Remember we will back tomorrow with another quiz update so that you can improve your Current Affairs Skills. For more such updates and information visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in daily and subscribe to us.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.