14th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
14th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
14th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: Here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs for the 14th August 2017. Candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs for the whole day can check this post to get the data. And also another Beneficial Factor is that the Contenders can even attempt the Quiz and can check their Answers through which they can improve their Knowledge. So without getting late the Candidates who are enthusiastic about the 14th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz can check the below where you can find the Quiz Questions and after Responding to the Questions also check the Answers along with the Explanation immediately. To get Updates of Daily Current Affairs, Check our website site often as we will upload the Current Affairs Every Day.
Today in the Current Affairs Quiz we are giving the Questions on the Theme, Launch, State Government Affairs, Banking, Reserve Bank of India, National Affairs, Kenya Presidential election, Sports, Ban, Ministries, inaugurations, Vice- President, World Bio-Fuel Day, Author, IAAF World Athletics Championships, Eagle Ford shale oil, National De-worming Day and other topics that are currently trending. By Working Out on the Quiz you can expertise on some topics through which you can get a hold on the knowledge. By Practicing more Quiz’s which we are going to update every day eventually the Candidates get the insight about the Current Happenings. And also Candidates can always come back and retake the Exam by which they can rectify the mistakes which they are doing in the attempts. Practice more to boost up the Confidence.
Start 14th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. “Youth Building Peace” is the theme of which of the following days of 2017?
A. International Youth Day
B. National Youth Day
C. World Youth Skill Day
D. None of the above
2. Nabin Tan Mon Bikash Yojana is launched to promote
A. intensive learning habits among children
B. sports spirit among children
C. health habits among children
D. None of the above
3. Which of the following state government has distributed NAMO e-tabs to college students across the state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
4. Canara Bank introduced two new digital services namely Bharat QR (Quick Response) and BBPS. What is the full form of BBPS?
A. Bharat Bill Payment and Settlement
B. Bharat Bill Paying System
C. Bill Booking and Payment System
D. Bharat Bill Payment System
5. For the year 2016-17, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will transfer surplus to the Government of India, which amounts to
A. Rs.20,659 crore
B. Rs.30,659 crore
C. Rs.40,659 crore
D. Rs.50,659 crore
6. Which ministry has launched the video for the National Anthem in sign language which stars Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan along with physically challenged children?
A. Ministry of AYUSH
B. Human Resource Development Ministry
C. Ministry of Women and Child Development
D. Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
7. Who has won the 2017 Kenya Presidential election?
A. William Ruto
B. Raifa Odinga
C. Yoweri Museveni
D. Uhuru Kenyatta
8. Maheshwari Chauhan is associated with which sports?
9. Takehiko Nakao is the present President of which of the following institutions? It proposed $10-bn loan for India over next five years during recent visit to India by Nakao.
B. World Bank
10. Recently Ministry of Commerce and Industry gave approval of Industrial Parks in which state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
11. Recently which state’s CM initiated Rs 2,000-crore project that seeks to modernize and strengthen its network?
D. West Bengal
12. PM Narendra Modi inaugurated various irrigation and water related initiatives at Aji Dam in Rajkot in which state recently?
B. Madhya Pradesh
13. Recently Shri Venkaiah Naidu sweared in as new Vice-President of India. He is the …….Vice President of India.
14. India’s Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) will launch the country’s first gold options contract in September. Who is the present Managing Director and CEO of MCX?
A. Mrugank M. Paranjape
B. Deepak Mehta
C. Ashwin Patel
D. Parveen Kumar Singhal
15. Which day is celebrated as the World Bio-Fuel Day?
A. 9th August
B. 10th August
C. 11th August
D. 12th August
16. Who of the following authored the second volume of Economic Survey 2016-17 that was presented by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in both houses of the Parliament on 11 August 2017?
A. Rajiv Mehrishi
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Arvind Subramanian
D. Arvind Panagariya
17. Who of the following in August 2017 became first Indian to qualify for the final round of the javelin throw at the IAAF World Athletics Championships in London?
A. Davinder Singh Kang
B. Neeraj Chopra
C. Narender Ranbir
D. Devendra Jhajharia
18. Which bank on August 11, 2017 offered a 2-tier interest rate for savings account?
A. Corporation Bank
B. Indian Bank
C. State Bank of India
D. Bank of Maharashtra
E. Dena Bank
19. On August 11, 2017 which oil and gas company became the first one to purchase Eagle Ford shale oil?
E. Aban Offshore
20. What is/are true about the second round of National De-worming Day observed between 10th August and 23rd August?
A. To tackle worm infections.
B. To give chew-able de-worming tablets to the children.
C. To provide vaccination to all the citizens.
D. All of these
E. Only A and B
Like and Share this Quiz With Friends so that even they can Practice. Come Back Daily to get more Quiz related to the Current Affairs. Also, let us know if you are having any issues regarding the Quiz we will try to solve it as early as possible. Visit our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more faster and Accurate updates.
All The Best 🙂
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.