16th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here we are giving the 16th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Interested and willing candidates who want to extend their knowledge in Current Affairs can check out this Quiz which is given in Question and Answer Format. Our team has searched and gathered all the current happenings and arrange them in Questions. So take a stroll over the Current Affairs Quiz and try to answer them as many as possible. If you don’t know the answer then there is no need to worry here we also provided the correct answer to each question. So if you are excited to know about the Topics and 16th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then check out this post further. This Quiz will be very helpful for the people who are trying to prepare well for the Entrance Tests and National Level Tests. If you take the Quiz every day you can easily attempt those exams for which you are trying hard.
Here are we are giving the glimpse of topics that are going to be provided in 16th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Indian Ocean Naval Symposium, India’s first aviation university, Locations, women entrepreneurs, Commonwealth Bank Group, Namo Yuva Rojgar Kendra, Launches, Yisrael Kristal, Dr. Ruth Pfau, IONS maiden maritime search and rescue exercise, sub-scheme, Launches, Smart Streets Lab, HRD Ministry, Banking, Developments, Railways disaster management village, Appointments, Asian Championship in Astana, Forbes world’s 100 most innovative companies, Namo E-Tab, International Youth Day, India-ASEAN Youth Summit are going to be the topics you are going find questions about.
Start 16th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. India will conduct a naval exercise with which country at the Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (IONS) in November this year?
2. India’s first aviation university is located in which of the following states?
A. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
3. ‘She Means Business’ program of Facebook for women entrepreneurs has been launched by which of the following states?
A. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
4. Name the MD and CEO of Commonwealth Bank Group who resigned on August 14, 2017 over money laundering charges.
A. Ralph Norris
B. Catherine Livingstone
C. Craig James
D. Ian Narev
5. Which government Launches ‘Namo Yuva Rojgar Kendra’?
D. Andhra Pradesh
6. Recently Yisrael Kristal has passed away. He was World’s ___________
A. tallest man
B. oldest man
C. shortest man
D. weightiest man
7. Dr. Ruth Pfau popularly known as Pakistan’s ‘Mother Teresa’ for dedicating her life to eradicate leprosy in the country has passed away recently. She was from which country?
8. Which month did the IONS maiden maritime search and rescue exercise will be held?
9. The Union Government will launch a new sub-scheme “AGEY” as part of the DAY– NRLM. What does “AGEY” stands for?
A. Aagam Grameen Express Yojana
B. Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
C. Angad Grameen Express Yojana
D. Ahilya Grameen Express Yojana
10. Recently which state launches Smart Streets Lab?
B. Andhra Pradesh
11. Recently which ministry has launches Indian National Anthem video in sign language?
A. Home Ministry
B. HRD Ministry
C. Information & Broadcasting Ministry
D. SDE Ministry
12. Which bank has recently launched two digital products: Bharat QR and Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) for online payments?
A. Central Bank
B. Dena Bank
C. Canara Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
13. What type of sensors did the Researchers from CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB) and National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) develop?
A. AFR sensor
B. Throttle position sensor
C. Water sensor
D. DNA chip based sensor
14. The country’s first ‘Railways disaster management village’ is expected to come up on the outskirts of which city?
15. A Delhi court has directed the chairman of a SIT, set up to reinvestigate the 1984 anti-Sikh riot cases, who is the chairman of Special Investigation Team (SIT)?
A. Rakesh Kapoor
B. Kumar Gyanesh
D. Ajayab Singh
16. Maheshwari Chauhan bagged a bronze medal at the Asian Championship in Astana recently in the game of
D. javelin throw
17. Which Indian firm has ranked seventh in the Forbes world’s 100 most innovative companies?
A. Bharti Airtel
B. Asian Paints
C. Hindustan Unilever
18. Which State Government has decided to distribute “Namo E-Tab” at a subsidized rate to the college students?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Madhya Pradesh
19. Which day is celebrated as the International Youth Day?
A. 10th August
B. 11th August
C. 12th August
D. 13th August
20. Where has the India-ASEAN Youth Summit Begun?
Hope you had a nice try in attempting to increase your knowledge in Current Affairs, if not we recommend the Candidates, to practice well and come back to take a retest because by Practising more eventually makes the Things easy and perfect. For instant Updates Book Mark Current Affairs Daily Page. Visit our site Govt Jobs to get latest Current Affairs of that Particular Day.
All the Best 🙂