17th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers
17th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs for the 17th August 2017. Candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs for the whole day can check this post to get the data. And also another Beneficial Factor is that the Contenders can even attempt the Quiz and can check their Answers through which they can improve their Knowledge. So without getting late the Candidates who are enthusiastic about the 17th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz can check the below where you can find the Quiz Questions and after Responding to the Questions also check the Answers along with the Explanation immediately. To get Updates of Daily Current Affairs, Check our website site often as we will upload the Current Affairs Every Day.
Today in the Current Affairs Quiz we are giving the Questions on the Launches, Announcements, Rankings, World’s most liveable cities’ Index, International Affairs, gallantry award, Inauguration, Awards, Fete de Puducherry Festival, first-ever Freedom Run, Bharat Ke Veer portal, WHO Goodwill Ambassador, Launches, gallantry awards, Fortune Global 500 list, Appointments, 6th Golden Glove Women’s Boxing Tournament, Union Government Affairs, State Affairs, Locations and much more. By Working Out on the Quiz you can expertise on some topics through which you can get hold on the knowledge. By Practicing more Quiz’s which we are going to update every day eventually the Candidates get the insight about the Current Happenings. And also Candidates can always come back and retake the Exam by which they can rectify the mistakes which they are doing in the attempts. Practice more to boost up the Confidence.
Start 17th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Karnataka State government on August 16, 2017 launched ‘Indira Canteen’ in _______.
2. The Indian government on August 15, 2017 announced to invest Rs. _____ crore to make 20 universities ‘world class’.
3. According to 2017 Global Liveability Ranking released by the Economist Intelligence Unit, which of the following is at the top of World’s most liveable cities’ Index?
4. Olympic and world cycle champion Stephen Wooldridge has passed away. He hails from which country?
B. New Zealand
5. Who became the first woman officer to receive a gallantry award in the Army on the Independence Day 2017 Celebration of India?
A. Major Mitali Madhu
B. Major Mitali Madhumita
C. Major Manorama Madhumita
D. Major Minakshi Madhumita
6. Which company CEO and Managing Director is Santosh Sharma?
A. Ashok Leyland
B. Vijay motors
C. Lakshmi Ceramics
D. Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
7. Who inaugurated next gen projection mapping system recently?
A. Shri Arun Jaitley
B. Shri Naresh Iyer
C. Shri Suresh Yadav
D. Shri Devendra Fadnavis
8. Which of the following banks has got best performance awards for SHG-bank linkage programme from NABARD?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Syndicate Bank
C. Union Bank Of India
D. Corporation Bank
9. Who has been chosen for the first Kesari Media Award, instituted by the Kesari Memorial Journalist Trust?
A. T J S George
B. T N S George
C. T P S George
D. T l S George
10. Recently in which place Fete de Puducherry Festival begins?
A. Dadra and Nagar Haveli
B. Daman and Diu
11. On 15th August India celebrated Independence Day. It was the……..Independence day.
12. At which of the following places people took part in the first-ever Freedom Run to mark India’s 70th Independence Day?
13. Which union minister has launched the live twitter wall for promoting Bharat Ke Veer portal?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Narendra Singh Tomar
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Arun Jaitley
14. Who was appointed as the WHO Goodwill Ambassador for physical activity in South-East Asia Region?
A. Milkha Singh
B. Sachin Tendulkar
C. Mary Kom
D. P V Sindhu
15. PM Narendra Modi launched a website to honour gallantry award winners. Which is the highest gallantry award in India?
A. Maha Vir Chakra
B. Param Vir Chakra
C. Ashok Chakra
D. Kirti Chakra
16. Dr Bhakti Yadav, who passed away recently, was the first woman doctor of which state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
17. Which company has topped the Fortune Global 500 list 2017?
B. State Grid
C. Sinopec Group
D. China National Petroleum
18. Who is appointed as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of IFCI Limited?
A. Sankara Rao
B. Vijay Kumar
C. Ramesh Yadav
D. Mukesh Singh
19. Who has won a gold medal in the Indian team in the 6th Golden Glove Women’s Boxing Tournament at Vojvodina, Serbia?
E. Both 1 & 2
20. Which link to be removed by the Google, FB, Microsoft, Yahoo as per the advice of Union Government recently?
A. Blue Whale Game
B. Smarty Pins
C. Flappy Droid
D. Google Earth Flight Simulator
Like and Share this Quiz With Friends so that even they can Practice. Come Back Daily to get more Quiz related to the Current Affairs. Also, let us know if you are having any issues regarding the Quiz we will try to solve it as early as possible. Visit our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more faster and Accurate updates
All The Best 🙂
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.