18th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
18th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
18th August 2017 Current Affairs with Questions and Answers are uploaded on this page. The Aspirants who are preparing for the Competitive Examinations or to develop the Knowledge of Current Affairs can check this post which is specially created for the People who has been searching every day for the Current Affairs Quiz. Now after this article, the Candidates easily memorize the Daily Current Affairs by practicing them all multiple times. Here in this particular post, we are giving the Quiz of the Day related to the event Occurred in the Past day. Searchers can find the Questions in the Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2017 on Appointment, City Union Bank plan, Scientists, Organizations, Long Term Irrigation Fund, Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India, steering committee meeting, Durgama Anchalare Malaria Nirakaran, Gallantry Award Winners, India’s first Partition Museum, Exports and Imports, Sports, Set up, Investments, Kalpana Chawla Award, Spanish Super Cup, 2nd World Congress of Optometry, Best Performer Award, Banking and Much more.
By Practising the Daily Current Affairs Quiz the Contenders can eventually get a grip over the Current Happenings. So without wasting much time, we suggest the Contenders, to check this amazing Quiz and try to answer all of them. If they miss out any answer then don’t worry the Candidates can also take a retest through which they can estimate their Overall Performance. The Main Advantage of the Current Affairs Quiz is that the Aspirants can take it multiple time and check their Score after submitting the Test.
Start 18th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who is appointed as the Karur Vysya Bank MD and CEO recently?
A. Rajesh Kumar
B. Naresh Singh
C. Kumar Dev
D. P R Seshadri
2. Which benefit did the City Union Bank plan to offer?
A. Instant Credit Card
B. Debit Cards
C. Online Trading Account
D. Online Loan Sanction up to 5 lakhs
3. Scientists of which country have succeeded in developing an injectable tissue bandage that is capable of repairing damaged hearts without surgery?
4. Which of the following organisation has approved the proposal of Department of Investment and public Asset Management, DIPAM for the strategic disinvestment transactions?
5. How many crore rupees have been approved by union cabinet for raising extra budgetary resources on Long Term Irrigation Fund in 2017-18?
A. 9,000 Crore
B. 9,020 Crore
C. 9,070 Crore
D. 9,100 Crore
6. Which country will host the next steering committee meeting of the proposed Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) gas pipeline?
7. ________ State Government will soon launch “Durgama Anchalare Malaria Nirakaran” (DAMON)
A. Madhya Pradesh
8. Recently who has launched the website to honour Gallantry Award Winners?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Sushma Swaraj
D. Raj Nath Singh
9. In which city India’s first Partition Museum will open?
10. The Union Government has banned exports of gold jewellery, medallions and other articles above _________ carat purity in a bid to check round tripping of the precious metal.
11. Indian Hockey Team on August 17, 2017 beat which country to win the Tour of Europe?
A. The Netherlands
12. Name the motorcyclist who on August 17, 2017 became the youngest person to circumnavigate the world solo on a motorbike.
A. Jeison Murillo
B. Juan Pablo Carrizo
C. Antonio Candreva
D. Davide Costa
E. Kane Avellano
13. North Eastern Cultural and Information Centre will be set up in:
C. New Delhi
14. The CCEA has approved the proposal of DIPAM for strategic disinvestment. What does “DIPAM” stands for?
A. Department of Investment and Proper Asset Management
B. Department of Investment and Public Asset Management
C. Department of Investment and Property Asset Management
D. Department of Investment and Private Asset Management
15. Who has won the 2017 Kalpana Chawla Award for courage and daring enterprise?
A. Preethi Srinivasan
B. K. Satyagopal
C. S.P. Thyagarajan
D. V.P. Elayapari
16. Which of the following football clubs won the 2017 Spanish Super Cup?
B. Real Madrid
C. Athletic Bilbao
17. The online portal dedicated to the Gallantry Award winners is developed by which of the following ministries?
A. Union Ministry of Home
B. Union Ministry of Defense
C. Union Ministry of External Affairs
D. Both A and B
18. As per the 4th Advance Estimate of production of major crops for 2016-17, total food grain production in the country is estimated at
A. 255.68 million tonnes
B. 375.68 million tonnes
C. 275.68 million tonnes
D. 229.68 million tonnes
19. The 2nd World Congress of Optometry is going to be held in which city?
A. New Delhi
20. Which bank won the Best Performer Award recently?
A. Dena bank
B. Canara Bank
C. Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
D. Kotak Mahindra Bank
Hope you had a good try to grasp the knowledge. If not, then practice again and take the retest by which you will surely ace it. Like and Share this Quiz with your friends. Also Book Mark the Current Affairs Daily Page along with the govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get notified whenever we upload a Quiz
All the Best 🙂
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.