19th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
19th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Tired of Searching for 19th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then you are in right stop. Here in this article, we are giving a quiz based on the recent current affairs. Those candidates who had been looking for the Current Affairs Quiz can make use of this Quiz. And they can even Retake the test if they want to get hold of Current Affairs. We can totally assure the contenders that they will find recent topics and current happening in the form of a quiz. We all know most of the organizations are test the applicants on their knowledge in day to day Current Affairs. So to crack any recruitment or any entrance test aspirants need to practice well. So to help with this situation here in this article, we are giving a quiz which contains all the latest current affairs, news.
So are you curious in knowing topics which we are including in the Daily Current Affairs 2017 Test? Then take a glimpse here before you start the actual Current Affairs Quiz. Following are topics we have included in Quiz. Appointments, GST, Statements, Champions of Change, Fortune’s Annual ‘40 Under 40’, Exports and Imports, Launches, Harit Diwali, Swasth Diwali, Campigns, population estimation, national database, ERONET system, Ministries, single non-lapsable corpus fund, Apps, Charges, Bankings, state Affairs and other interesting topics. So without waiting for more, start your Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 19th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who on August 18, 2017 was appointed as MD and CEO of Infosys?
A. V. Narasi Reddy
B. Subrata Kumar Mishra
C. Bhuvanendra Takoor
D. Pravin Rao
2. Industrial units in the North East and the Himalayan States will get GST relief in the form of a refund of Central share of CGST and iGST for
A. 10 years
B. 15 years
C. 5 years
D. 20 years
3. Consider the following statements: (1) As per Fortune’s annual ’40 Under 40′ list released on August 18, 2017 five Indian-origin persons, including Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar, have featured in Fortune’s annual list of 40 young and influential people in the field of business inspiring others with their work.
(2) The list has been topped by 39-year-old French President Emmanuel Macron.
(3) The list also includes Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg on the second spot, followed by Airbnb CEO and co-founders Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk, Joe Gebbia ranked 4th, tennis star Serena
Williams (7), BlackRock’s Global head of corporate strategy Geraldine Buckingham (16) and Member of Congress Elise Stefanik (25).
Which of the above statement/s is/are true?
A. Only 2
B. Both 2 and 3
C. Only 1 and 2
D. Only 1
E. All of the above
4. “Champions of Change” initiative was organized by
A. Ministry of Finance
B. NITI Aayog
C. Ministry of Human Resource & Development
D. Other than the above
5. How many Indian-Origin Persons in Fortune’s Annual ‘40 Under 40’ List recently?
6. Which product export was banned by the Central Government which is Above 22-Carat Purity recently?
7. Recently who has launched the live twitter wall on ‘Bharat Ke Veer’?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. Ramvilas Paswan
D. Ravi Shankar Prasad
8. Which of the following ministry has launched a campaign named “Harit Diwali, Swasth Diwali” urging people to celebrate a pollution-free Diwali?
A. Ministry of Science and Technology
B. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
C. Ministry of Women and Child Development
D. Ministry of Culture
9. According to first-ever synchronized all-India Elephant Population census, what is the population estimation of the Asian elephant in India?
10. ________ voters was integrated with the national database through an ERONET system on 16th August
11. Central Ministers to get electric cars from _________
12. Recently Union Cabinet chaired by whom approves the creation of a single non-lapsable corpus fund for Secondary?
A. Finance Minister
B. Education Minister
C. Prime Minister
D. Home Minister
13. National Highways Authority of India launched two mobile Apps MyFASTag and FASTag Partner to facilitate the availability of FASTags for:
A. Report Road Accidents
B. Guide out vehicles on Speed Limits
C. Electronic Toll Collection
D. Both (a) and (c)
14. Who took charge as Executive Director of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
A. Mamta Suri
B. Ramesh Singh
C. C Ramakrishnan
D. PB Balaji
15. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has launched which consumer mobile app for the smooth functioning of electronic toll collection?
16. Who has taken charge as the new Pakistan’s high commissioner to India?
A. Salman Bashir
B. Sohail Mahmood
C. Mir Basit
D. Shahid Malik
17. _______has conferred the ‘best performance award’ for 2015-16 and 2016-17 to Karnataka VIKAS GRAMEEN Bank (KVGB) for its work in the field of credit-linking joint liability groups (JLGs).
18. Name the veteran photographer who was described as the Henry Cartier-Bresson of India by BW Magazine of India. He died on 16 August 2017.
A. S Paul
B. K. Narayanachari
C. Pranlal Patel
D. None of the above
19. What is the name of Governor of Kerala?
A. Kiran Bedi
B. Kalyan Singh
C. O. P. Kohli
D. Mridula Sinha
E. P. Sathasivam
20. Who has been appointed as the new President and Managing Director of General Motors India?
A. Sanjiv Gupta
B. Rajeev Sharma
C. Rahul Verma
D. Akash Bansal
Hope you had a good time in taking the Test. Want to know about previous Quizzes then check them from Daily Current Affairs Page. Also, visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get daily dose of Current Affairs Quiz.
All The Best 🙂
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.