21st August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Tired of browsing for Current Affairs Quiz? If yes then do not worry after going through this post. As we are going to provide all the information about the Quiz we have gathered to help the contenders preparing for the Competitive Exams through the India. 21st August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers are uploaded here. So the aspirants can comfortably check all the Quiz Questions and Answers related to the latest Happenings. our team has tried their level best to hand over the best questions for all the candidates who have been searching for the Latest Current Affairs Quiz 2017 for a while. After guessing the answer for each question you can recheck the answer if you had answered it correctly or not. For more such updates check our site Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in.
Today in the Quiz of the 21st August Current Affairs we are covering topics like Appointments, Ambassador, International Affairs, setups, Banking and Insurance, Fortune’s annual list, inaugurations, Chief Electoral Officers Conference, Developments, Launches, NABARD, Union Ministries, Approvals, world’s largest milk producer, Reports, Sports, International Film Festival of India, Resignations, Committees, Discoveries, Chief Electoral Officers’ Conference, National Conferences, World Honey Bee Day, Navika Sagar Parikrama and much more. So if you are excited to take the test on the above-mentioned topics check the questions given below.
Start 21st August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who appointed Nikolay Kudashev as Russia’s New Ambassador to India?
A. Vladimir Putin
B. Angarskie Hutora
C. Maly Istok
D. Volzhskiy Utyos
2. As announced by DoNER Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh, where will the North Eastern Cultural and Information Centre be set up?
B. New Delhi
3. Which insurance Company joined with the Union Bank for Insurance Deals recently?
A. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
B. HDFC General Insurance
C. SBI General Insurance
D. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
4. Who has topped the Fortune’s annual list of 40 young and influential people in the field of business inspiring others with their work?
A. Leo Varadkar
B. Shinzo Abe
C. Emmanuel Macron
D. Geraldine Buckingham
5. Who inaugurated the “Orient Craft Textile facility” at Irba near Ranchi in Jharkhand?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Smriti Irani
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Radha Mohan Singh
6. Who inaugurated two day Chief Electoral Officers Conference of all States and Union Territories commenced in New Delhi?
A. Narendra Modi
B. A.K. Jyoti
C. O.P. Rawat
D. Nasim Zaidi
7. Recently which IIT develops silk patch to repair damaged heart tissue?
A. IIT Bengaluru
B. IIT Guwahati
C. IIT Kanpur
D. IIT Kharagpur
8. Karnataka Launches __________ in Bengaluru
A. Indira Canteen
B. Indra Canteen
C. Indar Canteen
D. Indirani Canteen
9. Recently Union Cabinet approved raising of over _______________ crores through NABARD for completing Irrigation Project.
10. According to a report by the UN and OECD, which of the following countries is projected to be the world’s largest milk producer by 2026?
11. Who among the following has been named the batting coach for the Indian cricket team by the BCCI?
A. Ravi Shastri
B. Rahul Dravid
C. Virender Sehwag
D. Sunil Gavaskar
12. The information and broadcasting ministry constituted a steering committee for the International Film Festival of India (IFFI).The IFFI 2017is proposed to be held in:
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
13. Vishal Sikka has resigned as Managing Director and Chief Executive of ________
B. Infosys Ltd
14. Who among the following is not a part of recently constituted Steering Committee and Technical Committee for the International Film Festival of India -2017?
A. Prasoon Joshi
B. Nagesh Kukunoor
C. Shoojit Sarcar
D. Pahlaj Nihalani
15. Recently, a team of scientists discovered two new species of earthworms in which state?
16. Which city hosted the Chief Electoral Officers’ Conference of all States and Union Territories?
D. New Delhi
17. The National Conference on “Insolvency and Bankruptcy: Changing Paradigm” was held in which city?
A. New Delhi
18. To create awareness about Beekeeping and uses of its products including Honey, Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) is to celebrate World Honey Bee Day (WHBD)2017 in India on:
A. 19 August
B. 22 August
C. 1 September
D. 4 September
19. What is the name of the ship which is Circumnavigating the Globe on an Indian-Built SailBoat INSV Tarini by Women Naval Officers?
A. Navika Sagar Parikrama
B. USS Carl Vinson
C. Surface Combalant
D. USS Jimmy Carter
20. Which currency notes are going to be released by the Reserve Bank of India recently?
Hope the above quiz satisfy your search for the Latest Current Affairs Quiz. For more such updates bookmark our site Daily Current Affairs where you can even find the previous Quizzes.
All The Best 🙂