22nd August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Looking for 22nd August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then you are in right stop. Here in this article, we are giving a quiz based on the recent current affairs. Those candidates who had been looking for the Current Affairs Quiz can make use of this Quiz. And they can even Retake the test if they want to get hold of Current Affairs. We can totally assure the contenders that they will find recent topics and current happening in the form of a quiz. We all know most of the organizations are test the applicants on their knowledge in day to day Current Affairs. So to crack any recruitment or any entrance test aspirants need to practice well. So to help with this situation here in this article, we are giving a quiz which contains all the latest current affairs, news.
So are you curious in knowing topics which we are including in the Daily Current Affairs 2017 Test? Then take a glimpse here before you start the actual Current Affairs Quiz. Following are topics we have included in Quiz. Navika Sagar Parikrama, cyber court, Ethno Medicinal Research, Inauguration, Junior Shotgun World Cup, Medals, Soil Health Cards Scheme & Fasal Bima Yojana, mosquito terminator, Child Genius, exclusive 24×7 helpline ‘181’, Launches, Global Agriculture Leadership, Awards, Apps, State Government Affairs, ministerial dialogue, International Affairs, Compassionate Appointment, 2022 World Cup, fast track courts, Appointments, World Humanitarian Day, Border Roads Organisation will be the today’s topics.
Start 22nd August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. In which of the following sailing vessel of Indian Navy will the Navika Sagar Parikrama, the first-ever Indian all-woman crew circumnavigate?
A. INSV Tarika
B. INSV Tarini
C. INSV Taruna
D. INSV Trupti
2. China’s first cyber court specializing in handling Internet-related cases is located in
3. In which state is the North East Centre for Ethno Medicinal Research being inaugurated?
4. Which medal did the Shapath Bharadwaj win Junior Shotgun World Cup?
C. Consolation prize
D. Bronze Prize
5. Who reviewed the progress of Soil Health Cards Scheme & Fasal Bima Yojana recently?
A. Shri Arun Jaitley
B. Shri Raj Kumar
C. Shri Narendra Modi
D. Shri Ram Kumar
6. Which of the following Municipal Corporations in India has launched a special train called the ‘mosquito terminator’ to spray anti-larval chemicals along the tracks to control mosquito breeding?
A. Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
B. Vadodara Municipal Corporation
C. Jaipur Municipal Corporation
D. South Delhi Municipal Corporation
7. Which Indian-origin boy has been crowned as the UK’s ‘Child Genius’ in a popular television quiz competition?
A. Rahul Doshi
B. Naveen Jain
C. Preethi Singh
D. Kalpana Chauhan
8. Which state government has launched an exclusive 24×7 helpline ‘181’ for women?
A. Uttar Pradesh
9. Recently who has launched ‘Mosquito Terminator Train’?
10. The Indian Council of Food and Agriculture (ICFA) has announced the Global Agriculture Leadership Award to
A. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
B. Vasundhara Raje
C. K Chandrasekhar Rao
D. Nitish Kumar
11. Recently Mobile app Meghshala has been launched for teachers of this state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
12. India and which of the following countries have established a new 2-by-2 ministerial dialogue in which the foreign and defence ministers will participate?
13. Which of the following states is to launch Scheme for Compassionate Family Pension in lieu of Compassionate Appointment?
14. Shri Sher Bahadur Deuba will be on his first visit abroad to India. He is Present:
A. Foreign Minister of Nepal
B. Prime Minister of Nepal
C. Prime Minister of Bhutan
D. President of Mauritius
15. Which country will be building a stadium resembling an Arabian skull cap for the 2022 World Cup?
A. Saudi Arabia
16. Which city has India’s first calf born to surrogate cow recently?
C. New Delhi
17. The Law and Judiciary Department has issued an order for the setting up of first three of the total 24 fast track courts for Maharashtra in which of its two cities?
A. Mumbai & Thane
B. Mumbai & Pune
C. Nagpur & Pune
D. Navi Mumbai & Ahmednagar
18. Who has been appointed as the chief of Sri Lanka’s naval forces?
A. Travis Sinniah
B. Ravi Wijegunaratne
C. Maithripala Sirisena
D. Rajan Kadirgamar
19. United nation observed ________________ August as World Humanitarian Day.
20. Which ministry approved delegation of powers to Border Roads Organisation (BRO)?
A. Ministry of Agriculture
B. Ministry of External Affairs
C. Ministry of Defence
D. Ministry of Finance
Hope you had a good time in taking the Test. Want to know about previous Quizzes then check them from Daily Current Affairs Page. Also, visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get daily dose of Current Affairs Quiz.
All The Best 🙂