23rd August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Welcome to 23rd August Current Affairs Quiz. Here in this article, we are giving the Questions related to the General Current affairs that might help the aspirants who are preparing for the Government Examination or who want to increase their general knowledge. Our team has done some research and provided the quiz so by practicing more and more intenders can get the grip over the topics. If you are not getting answers properly then be patient and try again until you got it correct. For sake of the people, we are also giving the answers soon after answering a Current Affairs Questions. For more details, information candidates are requested to check this quiz further.
Today we have tried to cover different topics which may useful for many of the contestants. Candidates can find Current Affairs Questions and Answers related to the interline partnership, Swasth Bachche, Swasth Bharat, cloud seeding experiment, inauguration, International Union of Crystallography,Android Oreo, New releases, Law and Ordnance, State Government Affairs, Developments, Banking and Finance, Denominations of New Bank Notes, Union Ministries, physical Police verification, Replacements, Indian Navy, Parliment, HCL Infosystems,Digital Police portal, Olympics, Appointments, Games, Takeover and much more.
Start 23rd August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Vistara Airlines on August 22, 2017 signed an interline partnership with which airlines company?
A. Bangkok Airways
D. Thai Airways
E. Qatar Airways
2. ‘Swasth Bachche, Swasth Bharat’ Programme is an initiative of
A. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
B. Central Board of Secondary Education
C. University Grant Commission
D. None of the above
3. The cloud seeding experiment taken up in Karnataka is called
4. Who inaugurated Swasth Bachche Swasth Bharat Programme?
A. Shri Suresh Prabhu
B. Shri Rajesh Sharma
C. Shri Nagesh Raj
D. Shri Prakash Javadekar
5. Where are the 24th Congress and General Assembly of the International Union of Crystallography (IUCr) 2017 took place in August 2017?
6. Who released Android Oreo?
7. The Supreme Court on August 22, 2017 held the Muslim practice of triple talaq as unconstitutional. The matter was heard by 5 judges. Which of the following is/are not one of them?
(1) Rohinton Nariman
(2) Uday Lalit
(3) Fali Nariman
(4) Joseph Kurien
(5) H. L. Dattu
A. Only 2
B. Both 3 and 5
C. 1, 2 and 4
D. Only 5
E. 1, 2, 3 and 4
8. With which of the following state governments has Samsung India collaborated for a notebook donation drive?
B. Madhya Pradesh
9. First regional centre of the New Development Bank Opens in__________
A. South Africa
B. Sri Lanka
10. RBI will shortly issue _________ denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series
A. Rs 500
B. Rs 50
C. Rs 1000
D. Rs 100
11. The Name of the Union Minister who will launch 15 medical outlets of AMRIT Deendayal in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Punjab through Video Conference?
A. Smt. Sushma Swaraj
B. JP Nadda
C. Narendra Singh Tomar
D. Arun Jaitley
12. Who to replace physical Police verification of Passport applicants with online verification within a year?
A. Central Government
B. State Government
C. Private Organisation
D. Non-Governmental Organisation
13. Recently Indian Navy’s second CU (landing craft utility) Mark IV L52 ship was commissioned at __________.
A. Port Blair, capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
B. Visakhapatnam Port, Andhra Pradesh
C. Kochi Port, Kerala
D. New Mangalore Port, Karnataka
14. The parliamentary standing committee on law and personal is examining the limit of cash donations of Rs _________to political parties set by the Union Government.
15. Which company of India has recently signed a distributor agreement with Apple to distribute its products in India?
B. HCL Infosystems
C. IBM India
D. HP Infosystems
E. None of these
16. Who has launched the Digital Police portal under CCTNS project?
A. Ramnath Kovind
B. Narendra Modi
C. Sushma Swaraj
D. Rajnath Singh
17. Which of the following games is not included in Olympics?
18. Who has been appointed as the Director General of Railway Protection Force, Railway Board?
A. Shri Dharmendra Kumar
B. Shri Ravi Verma
C. Shri Nagendra Kumar
D. Shri Vijay Sharma
19. How many squares are there on a Chess board?
20. Which board approves HPCL takeover of 51.11% stake recently?
A. Oil India Limited
B. Hindustan Lever Corporation
C. Bharat Petroleum Gas
D. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Hope the Quiz is fun knowing some interesting Current Affairs. Visit daily to get the Daily Current Affairs. For more updates about the quiz follow our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in often as we will update it regularly with latest updates.
All The Best 🙂