24th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here we are presenting the Current Affairs quiz for 24th August 2017. So if you are looking for today’s current affairs then you have ended up in a right place. We are going to include the current affairs quiz where you can find the questions about the current happenings and try to answer them. If you do not know the answer then don’t worry because along with the questions we are also providing the answers. So we suggest the aspirants, to check this quiz who are preparing for Entrance test, and other competitive examinations. So if you are interested to take a stroll go further where you will find the quiz which are formatted in Question and Answer.
Below you can find the topics of which today we are going give the questions about. Arjuna Awards, Swasth Bachche, Swasth Bharat, International Affairs, International Film Festival of India, Ministries, World’s Highest-Paid Actors 2017 Forbes List,NITI Aayog, Campaigns, Meetings, Memorandum of understanding, door step enrollment facility, FIBA Asia Cup, Authors, Anniversaries, Statements, Railway Board Council, collaborations, Indian Navy and much more.
Start 24th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Among these, Who is declared for Arjuna Awards recently?
A. Harmanpreet Kaur
B. Dinesh Karthik
C. Rahul Dravid
D. Sanjay Kumar
2. Which ministry has launched “Swasth Bachche, Swasth Bharat” Programme which is an initiative of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
A. Ministry of Earth Sciences
B. Ministry of Women and Child Development
C. Human Resource Development Ministry
D. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
3. According to Donald Trump______will deepen its strategic partnership with India
B. Sri Lanka
4. Name the head of the review committee formed by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2017?
A. Vivek Agnihotri
B. Anurag Kashyap
C. Anurag Kashyap
D. Rajkumar Hirani
5. ________ Air Force commander-in-chief calls on Arun Jaitley
B. Sri Lanka
E. None of the above
6. Which Indian Actor got 8th Position in the World’s Highest-Paid Actors 2017 Forbes List?
A. Laksmi Menon
B. Vijay Kumar
C. Amitabh Bachaan
D. Shah Rukh Khan
7. Name the campaign to be launched by NITI Aayog across the country as a part of the Atal Innovation Mission?
A. Mentor India Campaign
B. Keep India Campaign
C. Conquer India Campaign
D. Triumph India Campaign
8. The seventeenth Meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) was held in:
B. New Delhi
9. Which company has signed a Memorandum of understanding with IIT Madras to set up a center of Battery Engineering?
A. Tata Motors
C. Ashok Leyland
D. Hero Motors
10. UIDAI has joined hands with an organization for launching door step enrolment facility in the national capital for the elderly, patients and others who cannot travel the Aadhar centres. Name the organisation/institution.
A. CSC India
C. DXC Technology
D. None of the above
11. Which country has won the FIBA Asia Cup, 2017 ?
C. New Zealand
12. Name the British sci-fi writer who died aged 92 in August 2017.
A. Martin Landau
B. Brian Aldiss
C. Iain Banks
D. Douglas Adams
13. Recently in which state two new species of Earthworm discovered?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
14. Recently on which day Sadbhavana Diwas the Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated?
A. 22 August
B. 21 August
C. 20 August
D. 19 August
15. Consider the following statements with respect to Nano Missile developed by Indian student.
I. It was developed by Dacharla Panduranga Rohith, a student of Chennai’s SRM University.
II. It is 2 cm long and can fly by burning the red phosphorus.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
A. Only I
B. Only II
C. Both I and II
D. Neither I nor II
16. According to the Forbes List, Who is the Highest Paid actor in World?
A. Mark Wahlberg
B. Louis Williams
C. Amitabh Bachchan
D. Raj Kumar
17. Who resigned in the Railway Board Council recently?
A. Ashok Mittal
B. Suresh Kumar
C. Rajesh Kumar
D. Vijay Prakash
18. Indian Council of Medical Research and Union Ministry of Health have inked a pact with a research institute of which country to collaborate on the vaccine research and development ?
A. North Korea
B. South Korea
19. The landing craft utility ship of Indian Navy was commissioned by whom ?
A. Sanjay Bansal
B. Sourav Mittal
C. Rishikesh Sharma
D. Jagdish Mukhi
20. US has slapped sanctions on individuals and companies of these two nations accusing them for supporting North Korea & nuclear programme and attempting to evade US sanctions.
A. China and Russia
B. Russia and Iran
C. Iran and China
D. China and Vietnam