28th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !!! 28th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available in this article. People who are searching for the Current Affairs endlessly can get them from this article. We have gathered some latest current happenings and bundled them into questions. So aspirants who are preparing for entrance tests or any recruitments or to gain knowledge can make use of this resource provided by us. This is Current Affairs Quiz is purely a step taken to help the contenders who are looking out every single day for current Affairs and still had no luck in finding one that gives them knowledge. We can proudly say that by practicing these Quizzes daily you can grasp much knowledge. To know more details take a stroll.
We are giving Current Affairs in Q & A Format so that it will be easy to learn. Also, another added advantage of this 28th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers is that you can retake the test anytime you want. Are you curious about the topics that we are going present today? Then take a glimpse here. Topics included are Headquarters, Nuakhai Juhar, National Mineral Policy, Quit India Movement, Best Defender of the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League, Artificial Intelligence, Launches, Sports Talent Portal, Biju Patnaik Award, Scientific Excellence-2016, Grameen Khel Mahotsav, hurricane and much more.
Start 28th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Spice Digital Limited is headquartered in ______.
B. New Delhi
2. Nuakhai Juhar is mainly celebrated in
A. Eastern Odisha
B. Northern Odisha
C. Southern Odisha
D. Western Odisha
3. The National Mineral Policy, 2008 is headed by _______
A. Gottipati Brahmaiah
B. Nedurumalli Janardhana Reddy
C. Sri Prakasa
D. Subodh Markandeya
E. K. Rajeswara Rao
4. Quit India Movement began in
5. Who got the Best Defender of the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League season recently?
A. Sergio Ramos
B. Arjen Robben
C. David Alaba
D. Christian Eriksen
6. Name the head of the panel that will comprise of experts, academics, researchers and industry leaders and also explore the possibilities to leverage Artificial Intelligence for development across various fields.
A. S. Kamakoti
B. L. Kamakoti
C. K. Kamakoti
7. Who will launch the Sports Talent Portal on August 28?
A. Shri Suresh Prabhu
B. Shri Naresh Iyer
C. Shri Prakash Javadekar
D. Shri Venkaiah Naidu
8. Who has won the Biju Patnaik Award for Scientific Excellence-2016?
A. Digambar Behera
B. Sharat Kumar Pradhan
C. Prasanta Mohapatra
D. Bhishma Kumar Patel
9. The first edition of Grameen Khel Mahotsav will kick-start from which city?
B. New Delhi
10. Which of the following organization has constituted a task force on Artificial Intelligence for the country’s Economic Transformation?
11. The hurricane ‘Harvey’, the biggest hurricane to hit the country in 12 years, hit which of the following countries recently?
12. At least 71 persons were killed in militant attacks in Rakhine state in which of the following countries recently?
D. Sri Lanka
13. The Centre expects the expert committee working on a framework for data protection to submit its report by the end of this year. “The committee is led by:
A. Justice T.S.Thakur
B. Justice Balbir Singh Chauhan
C. Justice Ranjana P. Desai
D. Justice B.N. Srikrishna
14. Who to be named as First to be named Men’s Player of the Year for Three Times?
A. Cristiano Ronaldo
B. Lionel Messi
C. Gareth Bale
D. Thomas Muller
15. Ahead of the biennial minister level meeting of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) in December, countries will meet in October in Marrakesh to decide the agenda for the crucial ministerial. Marrakesh is located in:
16. Which state has planned to set up an Eco-Park on more than 34 acres of land reclaimed from the encroachers?
B. Jammu and Kashmir
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
17. Who will attend the Shanghai Corporation Organization for India meet at the Kyrgyz Republic?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Sushma Swaraj
D. Arun Jaitley
18. With which Bank DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company has signed Bancassurance Agreement for selling its insurance products?
A. Union Bank of India
B. Punjab National Bank
D. Dhanlaxmi Bank
19. For which Novel Prominent Konkani writer Mahabaleshwar Sail will be awarded the Saraswati Samman for the year 2016?
B. “Dhool Paudho Par”
20. Which country signs Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with CA Institute recently?
Are you Happy with Quiz and want to try other Quizzes too? Then check this amazing page Daily Current Affairs 2017 where we will update Current Affairs Quiz every day. To get more informative sources check our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in.
All The Best 🙂