30th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
30th August 2017 Current Affairs with Questions and Answers are uploaded on this page. The Aspirants who are preparing for the Competitive Examinations or to develop the Knowledge of Current Affairs can check this post which is specially created for the People who has been searching every day for the Current Affairs Quiz. Now after this article, the Candidates easily memorize the Daily Current Affairs by practicing them all multiple times. Here in this particular post, we are giving the Quiz of the Day related to the event Occurred in the Past day. Searchers can find the Questions in the Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2017 NITI Aayog, City Logo’s, National Sports Day, Sports Village project, Central Database of Insurance Sales, Launches, two-day Indian Ocean Conference, Amchang Wildlife Sanctuary, Constitution, atomic fuel reserve, Doris Leuthard, Hastkala Sahyog Shivir, State’s Tourism Development Corporation, Men’s Single Gold in the World Championship 2017, CEO,President-elect of UNGA, International Day against Nuclear Tests, BRICS Summit, International Affairs and much more.
By Practising the Daily Current Affairs Quiz the Contenders can eventually get a grip over the Current Happenings. So without wasting much time, we suggest the Contenders, to check this amazing Quiz and try to answer all of them. If they miss out any answer then don’t worry the Candidates can also take a retest through which they can estimate their Overall Performance. The Main Advantage of the Current Affairs Quiz is that the Aspirants can take it multiple time and check their Score after submitting the Test.
Start 30th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. NITI Aayog on August 28, 2017 released the Ease of Doing Business Report. The report is based on an Enterprise Survey of ______ manufacturing firms across Indian states and union territories.
2. Who launched the host city logo for Kochi, one of the venues of FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017?
A. Shri Vijay Sekar
B. Shri Narayana Swamy
C. Shri Ram Narayan
D. Shri Pinarayi Vijayan
3. Which day is observed as the National Sports Day across the nation?
A. August 29
B. May 16
C. March 15
D. February 18
4. What amount will Sports Village project in Greater Noida be developed by the Supertech?
A. Rs1,100 crore
B. Rs1,220 crore
C. Rs1,119 crore
D. Rs1,130 crore
5. _________ Launches Central Database of Insurance Sales Persons
6. Sushma Swaraj participate in the two-day Indian Ocean Conference to be held in _________
D. Sri Lanka
7. Recently which state forest department deploys excavators to evict illegal encroachers from Amchang Wildlife Sanctuary?
B. West Bengal
8. Recently Justice Dipak Misra is sworn in as new Chief Justice of India. Which of the following article of the Constitution provides the manner of appointing judges to the Supreme Court?
A. Article 123
B. Article 124
C. Article 129
D. Article 142
9. The UN on August 29, 2017 opened a atomic fuel reserve in __________.
10. Doris Leuthard is to pay a three-day visit to India. She is present president of:
11. Which of the following ministry has decided to organize Pan India camps in handlooms and handicrafts clusters, under the initiative of Hastkala Sahyog Shivir?
A. Ministry of Finance
B. Ministry of Textiles
C. Ministry of Commerce
D. Ministry of Human resource and development
12. Which of the following State’s Tourism Development Corporation (STDC) has planned to launch “Dasara Special Tour Package” in Golden Chariot Luxury Train to promote the State festival?
13. Who has won the Men’s Single Gold in the World Championship 2017 in Glasgow?
A. Lin Dan
B. Viktor Axelsen
C. Kidambi Srikant
D. Zhang Nan
14. Ahmed Khan, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
15. Who is the new CEO of Uber?
A. Stephen Smith
B. Abdul Basar
C. Satish Jain
D. Dara Khosrowshahi
16. President-elect of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of Slovak Republic called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi to discuss on a range of topics including terrorism. Who of the following is the President-elect of UNGA?
A. Robert Kalinak
B. Andrej Kiska
C. Miroslav Lajcak
D. Peter Kazimir
17. When is the International Day against Nuclear Tests observed every year?
A. 28 August
B. 29 August
C. 30 August
D. 31 August
18. Who will lead Indian delegation at the 2017 BRICS Summit?
A. Ajit Kumar Doval
B. Sushma Swaraj
C. Narendra Modi
D. Manohar Parrikar
19. What is the capital of Bhutan?
20. Charles R. Bentley has passed away recently. He belongs to which field?
Hope you had a good try to grasp the knowledge. If not, then practice again and take the retest by which you will surely ace it. Like and Share this Quiz with your friends. Also Book Mark the Current Affairs Daily Page along with the govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get notified whenever we upload a Quiz
All the Best 🙂