4th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
4th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
4th August Current Affairs with Questions and Answers are uploaded on this page. The Aspirants who are preparing for the Competitive Examinations or to develop the Knowledge of Current Affairs can check this post which is specially created for the People who has been searching every day for the Current Affairs Quiz. Now after this article, the Candidates easily memorize the Daily Current Affairs by practicing them all multiple times. Here in this particular post, we are giving the Quiz of the Day related to the event Occurred in the Past day. Searchers can find the Questions in the Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2017 on National Company Law Tribunal, chairman, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, MoU, International Affairs, World Breastfeeding Week, Currency, GDP, Tie Ups, relief package for floods, Evacuation, felicitation, FDI, ICT Facts and Figures report, Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, Guinness World Records and much more.
By Practising the Daily Current Affairs Quiz the Contenders can eventually get a grip over the Current Happenings. So without wasting much time, we suggest the Contenders, to check this amazing Quiz and try to answer all of them. If they miss out any answer then don’t worry the Candidates can also take a retest through which they can estimate their Overall Performance. The Main Advantage of the Current Affairs Quiz is that the Aspirants can take it multiple time and check their Score after submitting the Test.
Start 4th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The National Company Law Tribunal on August 3, 2017 approved the merger of Telenor with ______.
2. Who is the chairman of SEBI’s committee set up on ‘fair market conduct’?
A. R K Viswanathan
B. T K Viswanathan
C. V K Viswanathan
D. M K Viswanathan
3. Who has been named new secretary general of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry?
A. Sanjaya Baru
B. Kuldeep Singha
C. Rajendra Nath
D. Jainath Rai
4. Which did the Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and BRICS countries recently?
A. Infrastructure and food development
B. Cultural Exchange and tourism
C. Trade and Investment
D. Agriculture Research Platform
5. India on August 2, 2017 approved a MoU to setup a BRICS agriculture research platform. It was first proposed in _____.
6. Who is re-elected as the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea?
A. Peter O’Neill
B. Bill Stake
C. Julius Shan
D. Michael Somare
7. When is World Breastfeeding Week observed annually?
A. August 5-11
B. August 8-14
C. August 1-7
D. August 3-9
8. The currency of Papua New Guinea is?
9. Which of the following organization set up a committee on ‘fair market conduct’ which will suggest measures for improving surveillance of the markets and strengthen rules for algo trades, among other norms?
10. The Indian government is on track to achieve the fiscal deficit target of ______% of GDP in the current fiscal year, said a report by UBS.
11. Airtel Payments Bank has tied up with__________ for enabling all its petrol stations that are typically cash surplus to be used as ATM points for customers of the bank.
B. Bharat Petroleum
C. Indian Oil Corporation
D. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
12. PM Modi announces Rs._________ relief package for floods in North East region
A. Rs.3,350 crore
B. Rs.2,750 crore
C. Rs.2,950 crore
D. Rs.2,350 crore
13. Typhoon Haitang strikes _____, two lakh people evacuated
14. Which of the following Indian women cricket players, who were a part of Indian Women World Cup Team, was felicitated by the Indian Air Force?
A. Shikha Pandey
B. Poonam Raut
C. Mansi Joshi
D. Poonam Yadav
15. Name the institution/organization that in its report has said that India is more attractive to FDI as compared to other emerging markets.
C. World Bank
16. Which international organization has recently released 2017 ICT Facts and Figures report?
A. International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
B. International Labour Organization (ILO)
C. International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
D. International Organization for Migration (IOM)
17. The Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary (PWS) is located in which state?
18. Who has become second Indian captain to score most test centuries?
A. Rahul Dravid
B. Virat Kohli
C. MS Dhoni
D. Sachin Tendulkar
19. Reports suggest that the Trump administration is planning to prepare trade case against a country. Name it.
A. North Korea
20. Who has set new Guinness World Records achievement in India by making the world’s largest basketball lesson?
A. Kevin Durant
B. Kevin Peterson
C. Peter Andersen
D. Mark Charles
Hope you had a good try to grasp the knowledge. If not, then practice again and take the retest by which you will surely ace it. Like and Share this Quiz with your friends. Also Book Mark the Current Affairs Daily Page along with the govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get notified whenever we upload a Quiz
All the Best 🙂
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.