7th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
7th August 2017 Current Affairs with Questions and Answers are uploaded on this page. The Aspirants who are preparing for the Competitive Examinations or to develop the Knowledge of Current Affairs can check this post which is specially created for the People who has been searching every day for the Current Affairs Quiz. Now after this article, the Candidates easily memorize the Daily Current Affairs by practicing them all multiple times. Here in this particular post, we are giving the Quiz of the Day related to the event Occurred in the Past day. Searchers can find the Questions in the Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2017 on Author, Meetings,
Ambassador, private missile production, Product design, Artificial intelligence, BASEL- III bonds, Appointments, Announcements, Locations, Sports, Memorandum of Association, International Affairs, State Government Affairs, Synthetic Aperture Radar Mission, Portals, Launches, Spanish motorcycling legend, EPC contract and much more. For more interesting updates check our site.
By Practising the Daily Current Affairs Quiz the Contenders can eventually get a grip over the Current Happenings. So without wasting much time, we suggest the Contenders, to check this amazing Quiz and try to answer all of them. If they miss out any answer then don’t worry the Candidates can also take a retest through which they can estimate their Overall Performance. The Main Advantage of the Current Affairs Quiz is that the Aspirants can take it multiple time and check their Score after submitting the Test.
Start 7th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who among the following is the Highest Paid Author according to Forbes?
A. Dan Brown
B. Stephan King
C. Jeff Kinney
D. JK Rowling
2. Which city the First Meeting of Japan-India Coordination Forum held?
A. New Delhi
3. Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan?
A. Prabhat Kumar
B. Prabhas Kumar
C. Prakash Kumar
D. Pravesh Kumar
4. Which city India’s first private missile production facility unveiled?
5. Which of the following will acquire Brilliant Basics, a London-based product design, and customer experience (CX) innovator?
6. Microsoft has tied up with which state government to use its artificial intelligence-based MINE platform to screen children for eye problems and prevent avoidable blindness?
7. _______ to raise 2000 crore via BASEL- III bonds
B. Axis Bank
E. None of the above
8. Who was appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)?
B. Tushar Buch
C. Arun Kumar Agarwal
D. Mohammad Mustafa
9. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced the creation of new ETF called______, comprising of 22 companies, or investments from central public sector undertakings, public sector banks, and some other strategic holdings.
A. Bharat 2018
B. Bharat 2019
C. Bharat 2020
D. Bharat 2021
E. Bharat 2022
10. The Chimmini Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
C. Himachal Pradesh
11. Ankur Mittal is associated with which sports?
12. Agriculture Ministry signed a Memorandum of Association (MoA) for setting up a regional center of the global rice re-center Institute IRRI in _______
E. None of the above
13. Three Indian-Americans picked by President Donald Trump have been confirmed by the US Senate to key governmental posts. Which among them is the second Indian-American ever to be selected for an ambassadorial position by the Trump administration?
A. Neil Chatterjee
B. Krishna R
C. Vishal Amin
D. Nikki Haley
14. Which state government has decided to distribute 13 lakh Soil Health Cards among farmers?
D. Madhya Pradesh
15. Who has been appointed as PAYBACK India’s new CEO?
A. Amitabh Kant
B. Sunil Duggal
C. Gautam Kaushik
D. Indra Nooyi
16. ISRO is working with which of the following to develop the Synthetic Aperture Radar Mission by 2021?
17. Which State Government launches two online Portals MahaDBT, MaHaVASTU?
18. India first Helicopter taxi service has been launched in which city?
A. New Delhi
19. What is the name of Spanish motorcycling legend who died recently?
A. Kenney Goodell
B. Angel Nieto
C. Victor Pease
D. Glenn Seton
20. Who signed first EPC contract with L&T to speed up electrification recently?
A. Indian railways
B. Indian Airlines
C. Port Trust of India
D. National Institute of Technology
Hope you had a good try to grasp the knowledge. If not, then practice again and take the retest by which you will surely ace it. Like and Share this Quiz with your friends. Also Book Mark the Current Affairs Daily Page along with the govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get notified whenever we upload a Quiz
All the Best 🙂