8th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Are you curiously searching for the 8th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then you ended up in the exact place. Here in this article, we are including a Current Affairs Questions and Answers. So take a test and check your capability related to the Current Happenings. We are including the topics like CESS, Scientists, Brand Ambassador, Locations, Collaborations, International Affairs, NITI Aayog, National Handloom Day, Boundaries, Launches, Tie Ups, Discovery, State Affairs, WBO Boxing Title 2017, Developments, Vice President of India, attacks, Ancient History, Citi Open title, UEFA Women’s Championship and many interesting current affairs.
Take a look at them. This Quiz might help you in extending your knowledge, and also helps you to gain good score if in case you are preparing for any Competitive examinations or entrance tests. Gaining knowledge is very important. So here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs Quiz for 8th August. Also, we are providing the Current Affairs in the format of Q & A so that the aspirants can easily memorize them without mugging up. For more such updates always look up at our site. Our team is trying hard to provide all the necessary information that the candidates have been searching for.
Start 8th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The government on August 7, 2017 announced that cess on Sports utility vehicles (SUVs) and top-end luxury cars will increase from 15% to ___%.
2. Which scientists Hubble detects Exoplanet with glowing water atmosphere?
A. Indian Institute of Technology
B. Nagaland University
C. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
D. Indian Space Research ORganisation
3. Who is the Brand Ambassador for Swachh Bharat Mission in Uttar Pradesh?
A. Akshay Kumar
B. Suresh Kumar
C. Naveen Kumar
D. Rajesh Sharma
4. Chabahar Port is located in the Gulf of _______.
5. Which state/UT police is collaborating with Uber to allow quick access to Himmat, a women safety mobile app, through the rider app?
6. __________becomes first Arab country to offer permanent residency to noncitizens?
7. ______ will be the next Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog
A. Rajiv Singh
B. Ranjeet Singh
C. Rajiv Kumar
D. Jairam Ramesh
E. None of the above
8. Which day is observed on 7th August across the Indian Country?
A. National Health Day
B. International Youth Day
C. National Handloom Day
D. World Youth Day
9. North Korea shares its land boundaries with which of the following countries?
2. South Korea
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
A. 1, 2 and 3 only
B. 1 and 2 only
C. 3 and 4 only
D. 1, 2, 3 and 4
10. Recently Kotak Mahindra Bank has launched a new service called ______________.
A. Kotak Samadhan
B. Kotak Remit
C. Kotak Quick
D. Kotak Subhidha
11. Recently Tata Memorial ties up with ______________ for prevention of oral cancer.
D. Government of Health
12. Bone ornaments that date to about 4,000 years ago have recently been discovered in a hamlet of Narmetta, an agricultural village on the outskirts of a city in the state of?
B. Jammu and Kashmir
13. Who has won in the WBO Boxing Title, 2017?
A. Zulfikar Maimaitiali
B. Vijender Singh
C. Mattew Brandon
D. David Smith
E. None of them
14. Which Indian institute has developed a highly sensitive nanometre-scale carbon monoxide sensor?
A. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
B. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
C. Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru
D. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras
15. The Pampadum Shola National Park (PSNP) is located in which state?
D. Himachal Pradesh
16. Who is elected as 15th Vice President of India?
A. Gopalkrishna Gandhi
B. Venkiah Naidu
C. Shusma Swaraj
D. Yashwant Singh
E. None of them
17. During whose reign did Chengiz Khan attack India’s borders in pursuit of Jalaluddin?
B. Qutb-ud- din Aibak
C. Nasiruddin Khusrau
18. The four “Mathas” (Shrines) at Sringeri, Badrinath, Dwarka and Puri were founded by
C. Madhava Vidyaranya
D. Adi Shankaracharya
19. Who won the Citi Open title recently?
A. Andy Murray
B. Rafael Nadal
C. Alexander Zverev
D. John Williams
20. Which country won the 2017 UEFA Women’s Championship?
A. The Netherlands
Hope you had a good in attempting to increase your expertise over the Current Affairs 2017. Also if you want to know previous information then we suggest the candidates, to check the Daily Current Affairs Page in which you can find the other Current Affairs too. It would be better to visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get more information.