9th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
9th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
In case if you are searching for the 9th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz, then you ended up in a right site. Here in this article, we are giving information about Current Affairs Quiz which many of you have been looking endlessly. We are giving the Quiz related the current happenings. If you are one of those aspirants preparing for the Entrance Exams and Recruitment Test then you can check them here. Our team has tried best to include all the latest happenings in the format of a quiz. Do you want to check out the topics that we are providing today? Then check it out
We are giving quiz on topics like Brand Ambassador, State Affairs, Records, Himachal Pradesh Environment Leadership Award 2017, Locations, Honourings, Appointments, World Athletics Championship, Industries, Set Ups, Statements, Bankings, Green Climate Fund, History, Indian Penal Code, References, International Affairs, Sanctuaries, Partnerships, Mergers and much more. Take the test and improve your knowledge.
Start 9th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. CureFit on August 8, 2017 signed which actor as its Brand Ambassador?
A. Vidyut Jammwal
B. Hrithik Roshan
C. Aamir Khan
D. Akshay Kumar
2. Which state in India is declared as the disturbed area under AFSPA for another month?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
3. How many feet book was released by the World’s Shortest Woman?
A. 28 feet
B. 51 feet
C. 35 feet
D. 32 feet
4. Who has been awarded the prestigious Himachal Pradesh Environment Leadership Award 2017 for excelling in the promotion of environmental conservation and sustainable development?
A. Madhu Chitkara
B. Radhika Menon
C. Bhavya Sethi
D. Kamini Singh
5. Where is Chabahar Port situated?
6. Who was honoured by UAE Government recently?
A. Firoz Merchant
B. Anil Ambani
C. Ashok Misra
D. Rajesh Verma
7. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
A. Ranganath Misra
B. K K Mittal
C. Dipak Misra
D. G B Pattanaik
8. _______finishes 3rd in World Athletics Championship
A. Justin Gatlin
B. Roger Federer
C. Christian Coleman
D. Usain Bolt
E. None of the above
9. Britannia Industries would set up its largest plant in which the state of India?
10. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true about the recently developed CO Sensor?
A. It is developed by the scientists from IISc, Bangalore.
B. It is a highly sensitive nano-meter scale carbon monoxide sensor.
C. The sensors are very effective due to the high surface to volume ratio.
D. The sensors can map the pollution hot-spots in a city.
E. All of these
11. Customers of which public sector bank will have to pay charges for depositing cash above Rs 5,000 in a non-base branch even if it is located in the same city?
A. State Bank of India
B. Bank of Baroda
C. Indian Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
12. Payback India has appointed ________ as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
A. Rajiv Singh
B. Ranjeet Singh
C. Gautam Kaushik
D. Jairam Ramesh
E. None of the above
13. The 2030 Water Resources Group (2030WRG) will help which state government raise $270 million for the Green Climate Fund?
D. Andhra Pradesh
14. In which one of the following cities was the East India Association founded by Dadabhai Naoroji in 1866?
D. New York
15. Recent amendments to the Indian Penal Code proposed by the Union Home Ministry involve Sections 153A and 509A. These proposed amendments are based on recommendations made by
A. Sachar Committee
B. Nanavati-Mehta Commission
C. Ranganath Mishra Commission
D. Bezbaruah Committee
16. ‘Herd Immunity’ or ‘Herd Protection’ in the context of vaccine-preventable diseases refers to
A. Achievement of 99% vaccine immunization in the target group
B. The point at which transmission of the disease among unimmunized individuals reduces through indirect effects of a certain level of immunization of individuals in the same region
C. The isolated nature of some groups of people, usually tribals, which prevents them in the first place from acquiring any vaccine-preventable disease
D. None of the above
17. Who among the following had founded the Theosophical Society in the United States of America?
A. Swami Dayanand Saraswati
B. Lala Hardayal
C. Madame Blavatsky
D. Madame Cama
18. The Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary (NSBS) is located in which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
19. With Mastercard who joined expand partnership into Asia Pacific region?
20. Which department did the Union Government merge with Police Research and Development (BPRD) recently?
A. National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
B. Indian Police Service
C. National Security Guard
D. Indian Airforce Service
Hope the information given in this page is useful for all the aspirants. Practice well to get a grip over the Current Affairs. Also, want to check out the Previous Quizzes too? then visit Current Affairs Daily to take the old quizzes. For more detailed pieces of information and updates like this visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly and bookmark this site so that you will notice each time when we update it.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 148 Mining Foremen, Mining Mate & Other Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 | 70 Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman Posts | Apply Offline
- CBSE Recruitment 2019 | 357 Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant, Steno & Other Posts | Apply Online
- BARC Recruitment 2019 | 92 Security Guard & Assistant Security Officer Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.