1st September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !! Are you looking for 1st September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then you can find it from this article. Here in this post, we are providing a Current Affairs Questions and Answers which will be in a quiz format. Candidates who have been searching for the latest current affairs lately can check this quiz and test their capability and built it if they are weak in any areas of the current happenings. Taking a Current Affairs quiz is a way to improve and strengthen your knowledge so that you can ace any test with questions related to general current affairs. The main motive behind this article is to provide a helping hand to aspirants who are preparing for entrance tests and Recruitment tests. For more information and daily updates of the Current Affairs Quiz check our site Govtjobs.allindianjobs.in regularly so that you can practice the quiz daily without searching here and there.
Here take a glimpse of the topics we are going to provide in this quiz. In today’s Current Affairs Quiz our team has included questions on Saraswati Samman, Inaugurations, MOU, commemorative postage stamps, Resignations, State Affairs, geographical indication status, National Small Industry Day, Central Public Works Department, earthquake-damaged pagodas, Indian Ocean Conference, European X-ray Free Electron Laser, Defence Accounts Department, Conferences, Day of Helping Hand, Declarations, unified health scheme, demonetization, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, industrial R&D and Technological Innovation Fund, International Affairs, Currencies and more. Hope this questions will help you in developing a grip over the latest news happenings. For more and more latest current affairs quiz always check our site.
Start 1st September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1 . Who got the 2016 Saraswati Samman recently?
A. Mahabaleshwar Sail
B. A.A. Manavalan
C. Govind Mishra
D. Veerappa Moily
2. How many crores worth road projects in Rajasthan did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated?
3. With which of the following countries, India has signed an MoU for cooperation in the fields of Zebu Cattle Genomics and Assisted Reproductive Technologies?
C. South Africa
4. Government of India with which country will issue a set of two commemorative postage stamps on the theme of Indian festival Diwali?
5. ________ CM Manohar Lal Khattar rules out resignation for violence
6. Recently which of the following rice of West Bengal gets geographical indication status?
A. Katari bhog
B. Pragati bhog
C. Gobindo bhog
D. Bharatmata bhog
7. Which day is observed as National small Industry Day?
A. 31 August
B. 30 August
C. 29 August
D. 28 August
8. Which of the following has become first organization of a civil ministry in India to become digital at the field level?
A. Department of Internal Security
B. Department of Disinvestment
C. Central Public Works Department
D. Department of Expenditure
9. Recently, the Union Cabinet has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the conservation of earthquake-damaged pagodas at Bagan. Pagodas of Bagan are in:
A. Sri Lanka
10. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on 31 August 2017 will be participating in the 2nd Indian Ocean Conference that will be held in
A. Sri Lanka
B. Reunion Island
11. The biggest X-ray laser gun on earth named, European X-ray Free Electron Laser, is scheduled to be opened in September 2017. It is located in which of the following countries?
12. Defence Accounts Department (DAD) organized its first Synergy Conference on Defence Pensions in __________
B. Andhra Pradesh
13. Which State Govt. has declared Friday as “Day of Helping Hand” ?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Andhra Pradesh
14. Which state has launched the unified health scheme “Arogya Bhagya” ?
15. As per the RBI’s annual report, what per cent of the banned Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes came back in the banking system after the demonetization?
A. 66 per cent
B. 75 per cent
C. 79 per cent
D. 99 per cent
16. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) has begun the exercise for conducting the next round of spectrum auction. The present chairman of Trai is
A. David Rasquinha
B. Hemant Contractor
C. RS Sharma
D. TS Vijayan
17. With Which country India signed the agreement on Industrial R&D and Technological Innovation Fund recently?
D. North Korea
18. Noted Singer-musician L.N. Shastry has passed away. He used to sing in which language?
19. What is the currency of Kazakhstan?
20. Who is the current Prime Minister of Canada?
A. David Johnston
B. Édouard Philippe
C. Dmitry Medvedev
D. Justin Trudeau
Hope you have the better experience with the Quiz. If you want to convey any information feel free to contact us through commenting down in the comment box provided. Also follow Current Affairs article daily if possible bookmark it so that you will get notified when we update it latest quiz.
All The Best 🙂