Current Affairs 12th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Have you been searching for the Current Affairs quiz lately? then find the latest updated current affairs quiz for the day of 12th September 2017 here in this article. We are bundling up all the latest happening into the Question and Answer format so that the aspirants can easily grasp the information without mugging up. Our team has researched and constructed the Quiz format about the Current Happenings. So if you are the person who is willing to extend your knowledge or preparing for any kind of entrance exams or the recruitment test. Take a quick tour and check your ability in the Current Affairs. Do not worry if you are familiar with the question or the topic. Practice it and then memorize it. Check this post further to get more details related to the Current Affairs 12th September 2017 Quiz.
Do you want to get an overview of topics that are going to be included in this quiz? Then take a stroll as we are giving a snippet about the fields that we have given on 12th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Takeovers, Locations, International Affairs, Nominations, health and transport, Agreements, South Asian Countries, WHO, US Open men’s single, fifth Nuclear Power Plant, Aadhar Linking, fifth Nuclear Power Plant, Heavy Industries and Public Sector Enterprises, Ministries, Author, Literature, Indian Workers Resource Centre, low-cost method for treating Osteoarthritis, unveiling, All India Muslim Personal Law Board, power transmission and distribution, Defence Research and Development Organisation, Women’s Singles Title in US open, Expansions and much more. Are you excited to take the quiz? then without wasting much time start your quiz.
Start Current Affairs 12th September 2017 Quiz
1. Which company has acquired Brilliant Basics?
2. Emirates stadium located at which of the following place?
C. New Zealand
3. Who on September 11, 2017 was nominated to Jet Airways board?
A. Subramaniam Ramakrishnan
B. Jayant Haritsa
C. Murali Sastry
D. Harsh Mohan
4. With Which country India sign four pacts in areas of health and transport?
5. WHO has set a target for South Asian Countries to eliminate TB by __;
6. Who was the winner of US Open men’s single?
A. Roger Federer
B. Andy Murray
C. Noval Djokovic
D. Rafael Nadal
7. Which Country has opened its fifth Nuclear Power Plant to meet its growing energy demands?
8. SIM Cards not Linked to Aadhaar to be Deactivated after _________
A. February 2018
B. January 2018
C. February 2019
D. February 2020
9. Defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman flagged off Navika Sagar Parikrama in ________
10. What is Name of Union Cabinet Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Sector Enterprises?
A. Piyush Goyal
B. Narendra Tomar
C. J P Nadda
D. Anant Geete
11. Name the author of the book, India`s Most Fearless: True Stories of Modern Military Heroes.
A. Urmila Gupta and Rahul Singh
B. Shiv Aroor and Urmila Gupta
C. Shiv Aroor and Rahul Singh
D. Rujuta diwekar and Anita Nair
12. To provide support and counseling to Indians in distress, India has opened its second Indian Workers Resource Centre at __________?
A. Dubai, UAE
B. Rabat, Morocco
C. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
D. Sharjah, UAE
13. The researchers of which institute have developed a low-cost method for treating Osteoarthritis (OA)?
A. IIT Roorkee
B. IIT Bombay
C. IIT Madras
D. IIT Delhi
14. Which city the Netaji statue unveiled recently?
15. Who is the president of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB)?
A. Qari Muhammad Tayyib
B. Arif Mohammad Khan
C. Syed Mohammad Rabe Hasani
D. Kalbe Sadiq
16. Which of the following banks is to provide a loan of USD 152 million to Nepal for the implementation and enhancement of its power transmission and distribution?
A. World Bank
B. Asian Development Bank
C. Federal Reserve Bank
D. New Development Bank
17. Which state the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully twice flight tested indigenously developed 3rd generation Anti-Tank Guided?
B. Tamil Nadu
18. Who won the Women’s Singles Title in US open?
A. Simona Halep
B. Elina Svitolina
C. Johanna Konta
D. Sloane Stephens
19. Expand the term SIM.
A. Sealed Identity memory
B. Separate Identity Memory
C. Single Identity Module
D. Subscriber Identity Module
20. Khangchendzonga National Park is situated at which place?
A. West Benga
Hope this quiz is useful for your preparation or to improve your skills. For more such updates check this site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, bookmark Current Affairs Daily to get notified when a quiz is updated.
All The Best 🙂