Current Affairs 13th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !!! Preparing for entrance exams and facing hurdles in finding Current Affairs? then you must check our page Current Affairs Daily as we are including day to day current affairs in that page. This page will be a boon for those aspirants who have been searching endlessly for the Current Affairs Quiz can find them here and you can even take the quiz. Contenders can find the Current Affairs 13th September 2017 Quiz Here which comprises of topics related to the Current Happenings. Do you want to know the topics we are going to include? Today in the quiz of 13th September 2017, you are going to find questions related to Security Council, Syed Mustafiz Ahmed, State Affairs, FoSCoRIS system, Launches, Agreements, Best Law Teacher Award, BCCI, Books, Green-Field Smart City, Bill Passings, Gunotsav program, inaugurations, Badminton Association of India, lifetime achievement award, BWF World Senior Badminton Championships, New Development Partnership, National Pension Scheme, Banking, power transmission and distribution, Moscow Shotgun World Championships and much more.
We are providing the Quizzes here to help the candidates preparing for the different competitive exams, entrance tests, and recruitment tests. To make this easier we are giving the Quiz in the Question and Answer Format. Take a wild guess and check your answer immediately as our team has included the correct answers along with the questions. This will help you a lot if you practice more and more. For getting such updates bookmark our site.
Start Current Affairs 13th September 2017 Quiz
1. Security Council on August 12, 2017 unanimously adopted a ___________ drafted resolution to impose new sanctions on North Korea?
B. South Korea
2. Syed Mustafiz Ahmed passed away. He belongs to which of the following state?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Uttar Pradesh
3. The web-based FoSCoRIS system has been launched by ___________
A. Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. National Payments Corporation of India
D. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
4. Which country signed 10 agreements to expand cooperation recently?
5. Who got Best Law Teacher Award recently?
A. N R Madhava Menon
B. Suresh Rajan
C. Naresh Iyer
D. Vivek Kumar
6. ‘100 things every professional cricketer must know’ is released by which of the following organization?
7. Venkaiah Naidu laid the foundation stone for _______Smart City, Country’s First ‘Green-Field’ Smart City
8. Which of the following state govt. has launched single helpline number ___ for emergency services?
A. Maharashtra, 112
B. Bihar, 121
C. Odisha, 122
D. Maharashtra, 121
9. Recently which Government passed the Industrial Disputes (Assam Amendment) Bill, 2017?
10. The Assam Government will soon start Gunotsav program in which of the following sectors?
C. Women Safety
11. Recently who inaugurate the “North East Calling” festival in New Delhi?
A. Rao Inderjit Singh
B. Thaawar Chand Gehlot
C. Jitendra Singh
D. Ramvilas Paswan
12. Who of the following will be conferred with Badminton Association of India&(BAI) first-ever life time achievement award in new future?
A. Pullela Gopichand
B. Ashwini Ponnappa
C. Prakash Padukone
D. Jwala Gutta
13. Recently which country launched a project to grow crops from seawater?
14. Which Indian state is hosting the 2017 BWF World Senior Badminton Championships?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
15. Recently India and Afghanistan agreed to launch a New Development Partnership involving how many new high impact development projects in Afghanistan?
16. What is the new age limit of National Pension Scheme Upper Age?
A. 65 years
B. 59 years
C. 56 years
D. 58 years
17. According to the RBI study on private corporate investment, which Indian state accounted for the highest share (22.7 per cent) in 2016-17 of institutionally assisted projects in the country?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
18. Mother Dairy tied up with which Govt for processing plant?
19. Which Country has finished 1st in Moscow Shotgun World Championships?
20. Which bank signed an agreement of Merger with Bharat Financial Inclusion?
A. Dena Bank
B. Canara Bank
C. IndusInd Bank
D. State bank of India
Hope you find the quiz amazing. Remember we will back tomorrow with another quiz update so that you can improve your Current Affairs Skills. For more such updates and information visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in daily and subscribe to us.
All The Best 🙂