Current Affairs 14th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here in this post, we are giving out information about the Current Affairs 14th September 2017 Quiz. So if you are those people who have been endlessly searching for the Current Affairs quiz, then this article might be for you. Because today we are going to give some questions related to the 14th September 2017 Current happenings. So check them out and try to answer them and improve your Current Affairs Skills. We all know most of the people in our country are preferring government jobs. So to crack the recruitment rounds candidates need to improvise themselves in the Current Affairs area as many government organizations are making recruitment rounds basing on the Current Happenings. And also various Entrance tests will be cleared only if you are strong in the Current Affairs so that you can answer anything. Keeping these all thing in mind here our team has
Keeping these all thing in mind here our team has come up with an idea to gather all the Current Affairs every day and frame into questions so that the user can easily learn the new things without wasting much time. In Current Affairs 14th September 2017 Quiz our support team has bundled up some questions on Partnerships, paytm, National Payments Corporation of India, Launches, State Affairs, world’s most expensive Coffee, Productions, Schemes, International Affairs, meetings, Approvals, Cabinet Meetings, Indian Navy’s woman team, MCC – S R Subramaniam Memorial ITF Futures Men’s Tennis Championship 2017, Sedimentary Basins, Declarations, guessing the Persons, Border Security Force (BSF) sports, hostages, Bans, Courts, National Anti-Doping Agency, Sports, Malaysian Squash Tour 2017, Smart Cities Awards Contest , Missions, MOU’s, Coins, Banks and Finance Sector and much more.
Start Current Affairs 14th September 2017 Quiz
1. Who partnered with the Paytm recently?
A. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
B. Indian Railways
C. Indian Airlines
D. Bharat Petroleum Limited
2. Which city Sachin Tendulkar launches a project to develop the poorest ward recently?
3. Which of the following country has started producing world’s most expensive Coffee in September 2017?
4. _______CM Chandra Babu Naidu announced scheme for brides of poor families
A. Andhra Pradesh
5. ________President Aleksandr Grigoryevich Lukashenko met PM Modi in New Delhi
6. Cabinet approves how much % of additional DA to central staff?
7. The Indian Navy’s woman team has embarked on a circumnavigation of the globe, with Defence Minister _______________ on 10th of Sept. 2017.
A. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
B. Nirmala Sitharaman
C. Santosh Kumar Gangwar
D. Hardeep Singh Puri
8. Recently the Union Government reconstituted how many Committees of the Cabinet after recent ministry reshuffle?
9. Who has won the 8th MCC – S R Subramaniam Memorial ITF Futures Men’s Tennis Championship 2017?
A. Colin Van Beem
B. Somdev Devbarman
C. Sumit Nagal
D. Rohan Bopanna
10. A famous gay rights activist, whose same-sex marriage fight led to a landmark US ruling, passed away recently. Name him/her.
A. Scott Long
B. Edith Windsor
C. Phyllis Lyon
D. Del Martin
11. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs recently approved a survey of Un-appraised Areas of Sedimentary Basins. How many sedimentary basins are there in India?
12. Who has been declared as the new President of Singapore?
A. Halimah Yacob
B. Mohamed Salleh Marican
C. Farid Khan Kaim Khan
D. Shirwin Eu
13. Who is the new President of the automobile industry body Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM)?
A. Shashank Mehta
B. Abhay Firodia
C. Kuldeep Joshi
D. Siddharth Khanna
14. Which state is hosting the 2017 Border Security Force (BSF) sports?
B. Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
15. Who implemented refugee ban in the United States of America recently which got approval by US Supreme Court?
A. Ben Carson
B. Bernie Sanders
C. Beau Biden
D. President Donald Trump
16. Which of the following gold medalist has been banned for 8 years by National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) in September 2017?
A. Priyanka Panwar
B. Seema Punia
C. Saurav Ghoshal
D. Abhishek Saran
17. Recently who won the Malaysian Squash Tour 2017?
A. Ranjit Singh
B. Harinder Pal Sandhu
C. Yash Bhargava
D. Aryan Parekh
18. Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry announced a Smart Cities Awards Contest with total prize money of _______________ to recognize and reward cities and innovative ideas that promote mission’s goals.
A. 50 Lakh
B. 60 Lakh
C. 70 Lakh
D. 40 Lakh
19. India signed MoU with which country in the field of Disaster Management?
20. Which coins are to be introduced by Reserve Bank of India to mark MG Ramachandran’s birth centenary?
A. 100 coins
B. 5 coins
C. 10 coins
D. 25 coins
Hope you liked the way quiz is presented. And tell us if you want any changes. Also for more quiz updates and notification please check our site Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more Daily Current Affairs.
All The Best 🙂