Current Affairs 23rd September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Candidates who have been searching for the latest Current Affairs 23rd September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers lately can check this quiz and test their capability and built it if they are weak in any areas of the current happenings. Taking a Current Affairs quiz is a way to improve and strengthen your knowledge so that you can ace any test with questions related to general current affairs. The main motive behind this article is to provide a helping hand to aspirants who are preparing for entrance tests and Recruitment tests. For more information and daily updates of the Current Affairs Quiz check our site Govtjobs.allindianjobs.in regularly so that you can practice the quiz daily without searching here and there.
In today’s Current Affairs Quiz our team has included questions on Best Foreign Language Film, Awards, electric buses, State Affairs, Rohingyas’ healthcare, World Health Organization, Meetings, Ministries, Bill Passings, Loans, Banking and Finance, Declarations, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, Appointments,100 Greatest Living Business Minds, Lok Sabha Ethics Committee, Nominations, International Textile and Apparel Fair, hostings, Scorpene submarine, Establishment years, Acquirements, Appointments, MOU, Books, Records and more. Here take a glimpse of the topics we are going to provide in this quiz. For more and more latest current affairs quiz always check our site.
Start Current Affairs 23rd September 2017 Quiz
1. Which film has been selected as India’s official entry in the Best Foreign Language Film category at Oscars 2018?
A. Jolly LLB 2
B. Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
D. Toilet: Ek Prem Katha
2. Which state became the first in India to introduce electric buses?
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
3. Who of the following has granted 175000 USD for Rohingyas’ healthcare?
B. World Bank
D. Asian Development Bank
4. 13th Inter-Governmental Commission Meeting in _________
5. Recently which Ministry approves Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, 2017?
A. Law Ministry
B. Finance Ministry
C. Agriculture Ministry
D. Textile Ministry
6. Recently which state gets $300 million loans from ADB for fiscal terms?
C. West Bengal
7. The Year 2017 has been declared as __ year by __.
A. e-vikaas, N. Chandrababu Naidu
B. e-pragati, N. Chandrababu Naidu
C. e-sahayak, N. Chandrababu Naidu
D. e-sehyog, N. Chandrababu Naidu
8. Who has been appointed as the new CMD of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)?
A. Ratish Kumar
B. K.M. Singh
C. Anu Jain
D. Balraj Joshi
9. What is the slogan of FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019?
A. Rise to Play
B. Shine and Rise
C. Rise to Shine
D. Dare to Shine
10. Which of the following Indian businessminds have/has been included in the Forbes list of “100 Greatest Living Business Minds” of World ?
A. Ratan Tata
B. Lakshmi Mittal
C. Vinod Khosla
D. Both A and C
E. All of them
11. Who is renominated as the Chairman of the Lok Sabha Ethics Committee by the speaker Sumitra Mahajan ?
A. Yashvant Singh
B. L K Advani
C. Atal Bihari Bajpayee
D. Murali Manohar Joshi
12. Which city is hosting the 6th edition of International Textile and Apparel Fair “VASTRA-2017”?
B. New Delhi
13. India’s First indigenously built Scorpene submarine, recently delivered to Navy is
A. INS Kalvari
B. INS Khanderi
C. INS Karanj
D. INS Chakra
14. When was WHO established?
A. 8 April 1948
B. 9 April 1948
C. 4 April 1948
D. 7 April 1948
15. Liliane Bettencourt, the Richest Woman in the World died yesterday. She is the heiress of cosmetics giant
A. Johnson & Johnson
16. Google has acquired which of the following company for USD 1.1?
A. HTC’s Pixel Team
B. Dell’s Pixel Team
C. HCL’s Pixel Team
D. IBM’s Pixel Team
17. India-born Sriram Krishnan appointed as Senior Director of ____________.
18. Tata Steel has signed a MoU with which of the following for a 50/50 Joint Venture?
A. Jiangsu AG
B. Thyssenkrupp AG
C. Arcelor AG
D. Baosteel AG
19. Recently who releases the book “Bhartiya Kala Mein Salil Kridayen Evam Sadyahsnata Nayika”?
A. Dr. Mahesh Sharma
B. Dr. Kshetrapal Gangwar
C. Shri Sanjib Kumar Singh
D. Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwa
20. Recently British cyclist Mark Beaumont sets world record by cycling around the world in how many days?
A. 83 Days
B. 52 Days
C. 61 Days
D. 79 Days
Hope you have the better experience with the Quiz. If you want to convey any information feel free to contact us through commenting down in the comment box provided. Also follow Current Affairs article daily if possible bookmark it so that you will get notified when we update it latest quiz.
All The Best 🙂