Current Affairs 26th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
In today’s article, we are presenting the information about Current Affairs 26th September 2017 Quiz which many of the aspirants are looking for. As we all know many contenders are searching for the Current affairs quiz as they are preparing for the Recruitment Tests or Entrance Examinations. By following and practicing the quiz daily can help you to increase and gain knowledge over the current issues. And another thing the aspirants should know that we have given the Current Affairs 26th September 2017 Quiz in Question and Answer format. Our team has gathered some questions on current happenings and provided them all in neat manner. The contestants can actually try them and if they are not satisfied they can even retake the quiz to improve their ability to gain the knowledge over the Current Affairs 26th September 2017 Quiz.
Now we are going to give a glimpse about the questions that are are going to be asked in today’s Quiz. State Affairs,News Broadcasters Association, Elections, Sports, CNR Rao, Awards, Tie Up, International Textile and Apparel Fair, Handlooms and Handicrafts Development and Promotion Council, Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief, Asian Development Bank, Badminton World Federation Women’s Singles ranking, Chancellor of Germany, Appointments, Comptroller and Auditor General, My Home-My Neighborhood, campaign, Incredible India, Launches, NABARD, Sports Authority of India, International Affairs, Currency, Loans, Discoveries. These are going to be the topics that we have covered today.
Start Current Affairs 26th September 2017 Quiz
1. How many prisoners to be released by Uttar Pradesh Government recently?
2. Who among the following has been elected as the News Broadcasters Association (NBA) president?
A. Rajat Sharma
B. Prannoy Roy
C. Aroon Puri
D. AP Mittal
3. Vaishnavi Reddy belongs to which of the following sports?
4. For Which award CNR Rao selected?
A. Oscar Awards Right
B. Livelihood Award
C. UNESCO Peace Prize.
D. Von Hippel Award
5. Dabur India Ties Up with ______ for Ayurveda Marketplace
6. Recently International Textile and Apparel Fair was held in which city?
A. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
B. Patna, Bihar
C. Jaipur, Rajasthan
D. Surat, Gujarat
7. Recently which cabinet approved setting up of Handlooms and Handicrafts Development and Promotion Council?
8. Which campaign will be launched by Central Government to promote development and cleanliness in rural areas?
A. Swachh Gram Samridh Bharat
B. Gram Samridhi Evam Swachhta
C. Bharat Gram Swachhta Samridhi
D. Swachh Bharat Swachh Gram
9. The Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise ‘Pralay Sahayam’ was held in which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
10. ________Gets $300 Million Asian Development Bank (ADB) Loan
A. West Bengal
11. Which shuttler has achieved the 2nd position in the latest Badminton World Federation Women’s Singles ranking ?
A. Tai Tzu Ying
B. P V Sindhu
C. Saina Nehwal
D. Nazomi Okuhara
12. Who wins 4th Term as Chancellor of Germany recently?
A. Angela Merkel
B. Peter Wilson
C. James Cameron
D. Williams David
13. Who was appointed as the new Comptroller and Auditor General?
A. Shashi Kant Sharma
B. A. K. Roy
C. Rajiv Mehrishi
D. Vinod Rai
14. Recently who among the following ministers unveiled ‘My Home-My Neighborhood’ (Ghar Bi Saaf-Pados Bhi Saaf) campaign?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Hardeep Singh Puri
C. Nitin Gadkari
D. Uma Bharti
15. Recently ‘Incredible India’ campaign has been launched in:
C. Saudi Arabia
16. Who of the following is the Chairman of NABARD?
A. Banwari Lal
B. Satya Narayan
C. Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
D. Vijender Singh
17. Young shuttler ___ has passed away during practice at the Sports Authority of India (SAI) complex in Kolkata.
A. Rahul Mishra
B. Devendra Singh
C. Vishal Kumar
D. Niharendu Mallick
18. Which of the following is the Currency of Saudi Arabia?
19. Recently NABARD sanctions Rs.119 crore loan for which state?
20. Scientists have discovered an underwater city built by octopuses and named it as ‘Octlantis’, in ____________.
All The Best 🙂