Current Affairs 27th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 27th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers: Here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs 27th September 2017 Quiz. Candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs for the whole day can check this post to get the data. And also another Beneficial Factor is that the Contenders can even attempt the Quiz and can check their Answers through which they can improve their Knowledge as we have given the quiz in Question and Answer Format. So without getting late the Candidates who are enthusiastic about the 27th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers can check the below where you can find the Quiz Questions and after Responding to the Questions also check the Answers along with the Explanation immediately. To get Updates of Daily Current Affairs, Check our website site often as we will upload the Current Affairs Every Day.
Today in the Current Affairs Quiz we are giving the Questions on elections, National Real Estate Development Council, Swift India, Indian Navy, joint military drills DRUZBA 2017, e-Pragati year, historic referendum on independence, Locations, International Affairs, 7th ASEM Economic Ministers’ Meeting, Economic Advisory Council, Best Global Brands 2017, Israel Aerospace Industries, Sahitya Akademi Award, Chief Financial Officer, world’s most valuable brands, Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation, INS TARASA, Contracts, World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2017, Capital, Hunar Haat, Japan Open title and other topics that are currently trending. By Working Out on the Quiz you can expertise on some topics through which you can get a hold on the knowledge. By Practicing more Quiz’s which we are going to update every day eventually the Candidates get the insight about the Current Happenings. And also Candidates can always come back and retake the Exam by which they can rectify the mistakes which they are doing in the attempts. Practice more to boost up the Confidence.
Start Current Affairs 27th September 2017 Quiz
1. Who on September 26, 2017, was elected as President of National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO)?
A. Parveen Jain
B. Rajeev Talwar
C. Pramod Khargonekar
D. Niranjan Hiranandani
2. Name the two banks which became shareholders in Swift India on September 26, 2017.
A. HSBC and Barclays
B. DBS and BNP Paribas
C. Standard Chartered and Citibank
D. Bank of America and American Express
3. Which naval Ship commissioned into Indian Navy?
A. NS Viraat
B. INS Kolkata
C. INS TARASA
D. INS Betwa
4. With Which country Russia begin joint military drills DRUZBA 2017?
C. New Zealand
5. Which state government has declared 2017 as an e-Pragati year?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
6. Kurdistan Region has been in the news for its historic referendum on independence; this region is located in which country?
7. Which country hosted the 7th ASEM Economic Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM EMM7)?
B. South Korea
8. The revived Economic Advisory Council will be headed by
A. Ratan Watal
B. Surjit Bhalla
C. Ashima Goyal
D. Rathin Roy
E. Bibek Debroy
9. ______ has topped the Best Global Brands 2017 list released by Interbrand recently.
10. The MR-SAM and its naval version, called the LR-SAM (Long-Range Surface to Air Missile), were developed by the DRDO in partnership with:
A. Japan Aerospace Industries
B. Russia Aerospace Industries
C. USA Aerospace Industries
D. Israel Aerospace Industries
11. What is the name of Sahitya Akademi Award-winning writer and journalist who has passed away recently?
A. Shiv Raj
B. Arun Sadhu
C. Rajat Verma
D. Akash Singh
12. Who will be the Next Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Tata Sons?
A. F N Subedar
B. N Chandrasekaran
C. Saurabh Agrawal
D. Eruch N Kapadia
13. Which company has topped the world’s most valuable brands released by Interbrand in September 2017?
14. With Which company Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) signed agreement recently?
15. Which department obtained INS TARASA commissioned?
A. Indian Army
B. Indian Navy
C. Indian Police Service
D. Indian AirForce
16. Which company Signs Contract for Supply of MRSAM to Indian Army?
A. Bharat Dynamics Limited
B. Ashok Leyland
C. Larsen and Tourbo
D. Hindustan Electronics
17. India is third in the world in the number of nuclear reactors being installed. Which country tops in this regard as per the World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2017?
18. Angela Merkel won her fourth term as the German Chancellor. What is the Capital of Germany?
C. San Juan
19. Who has inaugurated “Hunar Haat” in Puducherry?
A. Narendra Singh
B. Piyush Goyal
C. Smriti Irani
D. Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
20. Who has defeated Malaysia’s Lee Chong Wei to clinch his first Japan Open title?
A. Lee Chong Wei
B. Takuto Inoue
C. Viktor Axelsen
D. Yuki Kaneko
Like and Share this Quiz With Friends so that even they can Practice. Come Back Daily to get more Quiz related to the Current Affairs. Also, let us know if you are having any issues regarding the Quiz we will try to solve it as early as possible. Visit our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more faster and Accurate updates.
All The Best 🙂