Current Affairs 28th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
In today’s Current Affairs 28th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers, we are including topics about schemes, Modernisation of State Police Forces (MPF), Approvals, Banking and Finance, felicitation, Indian Film Festival of Russia, Kandla Port, Presidential Swearings, International Affairs, World’s Most Powerful Women, underground water treatment plant, State Government Affairs, Funds, Abbreviations, first subsidy-free solar power farm, World Tourism Day, Importance of the day, Themes, Bonds, Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya), world’s largest and most powerful Ice-breaker, web Portals, Living Legend Award, Saubhagya scheme, Mars Orbiter Mission, Top 10 Richest Indians in World and much more. If are interested then start your quiz right now. Looking for 28th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Then start your Quiz right now by answering them. Here in this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Quiz with Questions and Answers. As many people are preparing for various government exams it became mandatory for them to get a grip over the current affairs as in most of the tests are based on Daily Current Affairs. By taking this kind of Current Affairs Quiz candidates can eventually get hold of what they have been working on. Contenders can trust us as we will update all the latest Current Affairs in this quiz. For more such quizzes check our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly as we will update the Daily Quiz for current affairs.
Start Current Affairs 28th September 2017 Quiz
1. The Indian government on September 27, 2017, approved a scheme to modernize Indian police, called Modernisation of State Police Forces (MPF) Scheme. It comes under the ____
A. Homeland scheme
B. Law and Order scheme
C. Internal security scheme
D. Public security scheme
2. The Indian government on September 27, 2017, approved for pacts by Exim Bank to bring it under _____ mechanism.
3. Who among the following has/have been chosen to be felicitated at 4th Indian Film Festival of Russia?
A. Kangna Ranaut
B. Hema Malini
C. Madhur Bhandarkar
D. Both B and C
4. What is the new name of the Kandla Port?
A. Deendayal Port
B. Chennai Port
C. Kochi Port
D. Kamaraj Port
5. How many years after did the Angola country Swears its first Country President?
A. 38 years
B. 15 years
C. 18 years
D. 25 years
6. Who among the following has been enlisted in the World’s Most Powerful Women by the Fortune magazine?
A. Chanda Kochhar
B. Shikha Sharma
C. Indra Nooyi
D. All of these
7. A new underground water treatment plant has been commissioned at Sadhutilla,_______
8. The Union government has set up special fund ‘DPIDF’ to boost the dairy sector. What does “DPIDF” stands for?
A. Dairy Processing and Infra Development Fund
B. Dairy Processing and Internal Development Fund
C. Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund
D. Dairy Processing and Internet Development Fund
9. Who has become the first new President of Angola?
A. Bornito de Sousa Baltazar Diogo
B. Manuel Domingos Vicente
C. Jose Eduardo dos Santos
D. Joao Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço
10. Which country has opened the first subsidy-free solar power farm in September 2017?
11. What is the theme of 2017 World Tourism Day (WTD)?
A. Tourism: Responding to the Challenge of Climate Change
B. Sustainable tourism – a tool for development
C. Tourism for all – promoting universal accessibility
D. Tourism opens doors for women
12. The RBI announced that Masala bonds will be treated as ECBs from 3 Oct 2017. The term ECB stands for
A. Estimated Commercial Borrowings
B. External Corporate Borrowings
C. Extra Corporate Borrowings
D. External Commercial Borrowings
13. PM Narendra Modi launched Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya) to supply 24/7 electricity to poor households. The states will have to complete the household electrification by 31 Mar
14. Which of the following country has launched world’s largest and most powerful Ice-breaker?
15. PENCIL web Portal stands for
A. Platform of Effective Enlargement for No Child Labour
B. Platform for Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour
C. Popular Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour
D. Popular Efficient Enlargement for No Child Labour
16. Who among the following has been selected for the Living Legend Award of the International Union of Nutritional Sciences ((IUNS)?
A. Mahtab Bamji
B. Maharaj Bamji
C. Mahroor Bamji
D. Maliha Bamji
17. What is the aim of Saubhagya scheme launched by Union Government?
A. To provide financial aid to rural people
B. To provide food grains at a subsidized rate
C. To provide electrical connectivity to the urban and rural households
D. To provide free medical treatment to the BPL people
18. On 24th September 2017, Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) completed how many years in orbit?
A. 2 years
B. 3 years
C. 4 years
D. 5 years
19. How many Indian Women are present in Fortune’s List of ‘Most Powerful Women in International Business?
20. Who is among Top 10 Richest Indians in World?
A. Lakshmi N Mittal
B. Sunil Mittal
C. Acharya Balkrishna
D. Shiv Nadar
Hope you got satisfied with Quiz today. Tell us the ways to improve our service to provide you with best. Also, bookmark Current Affairs page so you will get notified whenever we upload a quiz.
All the Best:)