Current Affairs 8th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Are you curiously searching for the Current Affairs 8th September 2017 Quiz? Then you ended up in the exact place. Here in this article, we are including a Current Affairs Questions and Answers. So take a test and check your capability related to the Current Happenings. We are including the topics like Sports, Best Make In India Wi-Fi Company, Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships, Ma Narmada Mahotsav Yatra, data management platform Dataware, Second phase of SAUNI Yojana, International Affairs, Bans, Index of Industrial Production, data protection, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management, committees, Ambassador, Tourism, Exports and imports, Defence Cooperation, Statements, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Hurricane Irma, 5-month political transition and many interesting current affairs.
Take a look at them. This Quiz might help you in extending your knowledge, and also helps you to gain good score if in case you are preparing for any Competitive examinations or entrance tests. Gaining knowledge is very important. So here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs Quiz for 8th September 2017. Also, we are providing the Current Affairs in the format of Q & A so that the aspirants can easily memorize them without mugging up. For more such updates always look up at our site. Our team is trying hard to provide all the necessary information that the candidates have been searching for.
Start Current Affairs 8th September 2017 Quiz
1. Virat Kohli completed 15,000 international runs in how many matches?
2. Which of the following company has been awarded “Best Make In India Wi-Fi Company” at “My India Wi-Fi India Summit & Awards 2017”?
B. Data Gate
C. BMP Technologies
3. Which year India to Host Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships?
4. Which state CM Vijay Rupani flags off two weeks long Ma Narmada Mahotsav Yatra?
5. Which of the following technology giant has acquired data management platform Dataware?
6. ___________ laid the foundation stone of the second phase of SAUNI Yojana
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Anil Baijal
D. Arvind Kejriwal
7. BSNL has entered into an agreement with Coriant, a Networking solution provider. It belongs to which Country?
8. ________LG Anil Baijal bans dumping of solid waste at Ghazipur
9. The Index of Industrial Production (IIP) expanded 1.7 per cent in May 2017. The IIP is an index which details out the growth of various sectors in the economy including
C. mineral mining
D. All the above
10. Which expert committee has constituted by the Union Government to identify key data protection issues in India?
A. BN Srikrishna
B. R S Rawat
C. Tushar Mehta
D. H R Khan
11. The Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) committee, which recommended keeping budgetary deficit at 3 per cent of the GDP in three years to Mar 2020, is headed by
A. Arvind Mayaram
B. NK Singh
C. Arvind Subramanian
D. Rajiv Mehrishi
12. Recently CBDT has signed 4 more Advance Pricing Agreement in the following sectors?
C. Manufacturing & Education
D. All of the above
13. Who has become the Ambassador for Tourism Australia?
A. Priyanka Chopra
B. Deepika Padukone
C. Parineeti Chopra
D. Karishma Kapoor
14. Which expert committee has constituted by the NITI Aayog to provide a major thrust to job creation by enhancing India’s exports?
A. Raghav Yadav
B. Milind Kumar
C. S K Jain
D. Rajiv Kumar
15. NITI Aayog has constituted an Expert Task Force to provide a major thrust to job creation by enhancing India’s exports. Who will be chairing the task force?
A. Dr. Rajiv Kumar
B. Praveen Chakravarty
C. Dr. Jayanta Roy
D. Amitabh Kant
16. With Which country India decided to step up Defence Cooperation?
17. To provide a major thrust to job creation by enhancing India exports, an Expert Task Force has been created by NITI Aayog. In this regard, consider the following statements.
I. It has been tasked to recommend sector-specific policy interventions in key employment sectors.
II. It has been asked to recommend measures to enhance trade in services with high employment potential.
III. It has been tasked to Identify key macro economic factors constraining exports and suggesting methods to address these constraints.
Which is/are correct?
A. Only III
B. Only I and II
C. Only I and III
D. I, II and III
18. Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT) has agreed to build India’s first Hyperloop route in which of the following states in India?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
19. Hurricane Irma is the strongest hurricane since Wilma of 2005 in terms of maximum sustained winds, Hurricane Irma is originated in:
A. Atlantic Ocean
B. Pacific Ocean
C. Indian Ocean
D. Arctic Ocean
20. Recently which country begins 5-month political transition?
B. Costa Rica
C. El Salvador
Hope you had a good in attempting to increase your expertise over the Current Affairs 2017. Also if you want to know previous information then we suggest the candidates, to check the Daily Current Affairs Page in which you can find the other Current Affairs too. It would be better to visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get more information.