Current Affairs 9th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
In case if you are searching for the Current Affairs 9th September 2017 Quiz, then you ended up in a right site. Here in this article, we are giving information about Current Affairs Quiz which many of you have been looking endlessly. We are giving the Quiz related the current happenings. If you are one of those aspirants preparing for the Entrance Exams and Recruitment Test then you can check them here. Our team has tried best to include all the latest happenings in the format of a quiz. Do you want to check out the topics that we are providing today? Then check it out.
We are giving a quiz on topics like Joint Naval Exercise SLINEX 2017, International Literacy Day, International Affairs, Recognizations, Approvals, online registration portal, How India Sees the World, Author, Literature, foreign trade issues, Press Trust of India, Appointments, Schemes, Bali Declaration, World Parliamentary Forum, Head Office, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna, World Bank, Indian Council for Agricultural Research, Expert Task Force on Employment & Exports constituted, Gyankunj Project, State Government Affairs and much more. Take the test and improve your knowledge.
Start Current Affairs 9th September 2017 Quiz
1. With Which country Sri Lanka Begin Joint Naval Exercise SLINEX 2017?
2. Which day is observed as International Literacy Day recently?
A. September 8th
B. September 6th
C. August 16th
D. May 15th
3. ___ Indian-origin teenager has become one of the youngest boys to fly a single-engine plane?
A. Shreya Beesam
B. Mansour Anis
C. Kornathan Mahesh
D. Adhyasa Poorvathi
4. _____Life Insurance Gets SEBI approval for Rs 8,400 crore IPO
D. Karnataka Bank
5. Which union minister has launched online registration portal for 2017 BSF Half Marathon in New Delhi?
A. Kiren Rijiju
B. Narendra Modi
C. Nirmala Sitharaman
D. Ravi Shankar Prasad
6. Who of the following is the author of “How India Sees the World”?
A. VS Naipaul
B. Amrita Pritam
C. Shyam Saran
D. Sudha Murthy
7. Which online facility has been launched by the Union government to resolve foreign trade issues?
8. Who is appointed as the Chairman of PTI ( Press Trust of India)?
A. Riyad Mathew
B. Sunil Srivastav
C. Viveck Goenka
D. Puneet Sharma
9. India has granted gratis (no-cost) visa to the citizens of which country?
D. Sri Lanka
10. UJALA Scheme Launched in Melaka,____________
11. Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the ‘Mazar’ of the last Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar located in Myanmar at:
12. An Indian Parliamentary delegation, led by LokSabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan, dissociated itself from the ‘Bali Declaration’ adoped at the ‘World Parliamentary Forum. ‘Bali Declaration’ was focused on:
A. Depletion of Ozone Layer in atmosphere
B. Sustainable Development
C. Global Warming
D. Conservation of freshwater
13. Where is the head-office of Airtel Bharati?
B. New Delhi
14. Under which scheme Four Thousand crores disclosed by 21 thousand people?
A. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
B. Midday Meal Scheme
C. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna (PMGKY)
D. Jyothi gram Yojana
15. How many crores did World Bank allot for the Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) for research works in Agriculture?
A. 1100 crore rupees
B. 560 crore rupees
C. 750 crores rupees
D. 800 crores rupees
16. Who is going to head the Expert Task Force on Employment & Exports constituted by NITI Aayog?
A. Sanjiv Mishra
B. Prabhat Kumar
C. Amresh Panda
D. Rajiv Kumar
17. Recently which state government launches ‘Gyankunj Project’ in schools?
18. The name of Peggy Whitson was in news recently. She is a(n)
19. Recently who among the following has received PLuS Alliance Prize?
A. N R Narayana Murthy
B. Veena Sahajwalla
C. Both of them
D. None of these
20. Recently which state government has announced to upgrade employment exchanges to Modern Career Centres?
A. West Bengal
Hope the information given in this page is useful for all the aspirants. Practice well to get a grip over the Current Affairs. Also, want to check out the Previous Quizzes too? then visit Current Affairs Daily to take the old quizzes. For more detailed pieces of information and updates like this visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly and bookmark this site so that you will notice each time when we update it.