Current Affairs 7th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
7th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated here in this post. So the people who are looking for the Current Affairs Quiz can find them here. We are giving the Current Affairs Quiz in Question and Answer Format. So if you are checking for the Daily Current Affairs, then this site might come handy for you to get the latest updates and questions on the current happenings. Our team has researched and formatted the questions, such that they are listed according to the Latest generating issues. To know more about the Today’s Current Affairs quiz, we suggest you all, to read this post further where you will find some questions and answers. Candidates can memorize the topics by answering the questions.
So today our team has gathered some questions on the topics related to Antara, launches, Priority Corridor of Lucknow Metro, third Eastern Economic Forum, First International Project, National Highway Authority of India, DIKSHA, North-East calling, Events, free education to all girls, Announcements, Ye India ka time hai, noble commitments, five-member bloc(BRICS Countries), ISSF World Shotgun Championship, Central Vigilance Commission, Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme, off-shore patrol vessel, joint Military exercise, Domestic Systemically Important Banks, Domestic Systemically Important Banks, Australia’s National Basketball League and others. So now start your quiz.
Start 7th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. ‘Antara” the contraceptive pill launched by the government of India is effective for
A. three months
B. three weeks
C. one week
D. one month
2. The Priority Corridor of Lucknow Metro is between
A. Transport Nagar to Medical Chauraha
B. Transport Nagar to Charbagh
C. Transport Nagar to Indira Nagar
D. Transport Nagar to IT Chauraha
3. Which country Sushma Swaraj arrived recently for third Eastern Economic Forum?
4. Which institute was awarded its First International Project in Myanmar to Punj Lloyd-Varaha?
A. National Highway Authority of India
B. National Institute of technology
C. Anna University
D. Indian Institute of Technology
5. On the eve of Teacher’s Day, the Vice-president launched which portal?
6. The Central govt is going to organize “North-East calling”, a two-day event at which place?
C. New Delhi
7. Recently which state has decided to give free education to all girls till graduation?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
8. Rajnath Singh, Yogi Adityanath to flagged off _________ Metro
9. ________Announced $80 Million Funding Plan for BRICS
A. North Korea
B. South Korea
10. Recently in which place ‘Ye India ka time hai’ event organized?
A. NIT Silchar
B. NIT Raipur
C. NIT Mangalore
D. NIT Bhopal
11. How many ‘noble commitments’ suggested by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the five-member bloc(BRICS Countries) for their role in global transformation in September 2017?
12. Which Indian sportsperson has won silver in senior men’s double trap at 2017 ISSF World Shotgun Championship?
A. Mohammad Asad
B. Sangram Dahiya
C. Ankur Mittal
D. Ahvar Rizvi
13. Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has been in the news, CVC is an apex Indian governmental body created in:
14. Which state government has recently set DBT cell for implementation of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Arunachal Pradesh
15. India has handed over the off-shore patrol vessel named Varuna to which of the following countries?
B. Sri Lanka
16. India has started the joint Military exercise with which of the following countries?
17. Name the bank that for the first time was identified as the Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) by RBI in its latest release of 2017.
B. Dena Bank
C. ICICI Bank
D. HDFC Bank
18. The first project of BRICS development bank starts operation from _______________.
A. 1 September 2017
B. 2 September 2017
C. 3 September 2017
D. 4 September 2017
19. Which of the following becomes second bank to get in-principle nod to operate as a wholly-owned unit?
A. Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
B. Royal Bank of Scotland
C. DBS Bank
D. HSBC India
20. Who has becomes the first Indian to sign up for Australia’s National Basketball League?
A. Vishesh Bhriguvanshi
B. Amritpal Singh
C. Yadwinder Singh
D. Jagdeep Singh
Hope the information on this page is useful for the people. For more such updates visit our site.
All The Best 🙂