DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification for 83 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Counselor and other Vacancies
DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Information about DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies List
- 1.3 DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 1.4 District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Openings Age Limit
- 1.5 DHFWS WB Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure
- 1.6 DHFWS Hooghly Vacancies Salary
- 1.7 www.wbhrb.gov.in Posts Application Fee
- 1.8 Steps to apply for DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly has announced a Recruitment Notification, in which they stated all the requirements clearly for those people who are showing their willingness to join the organization. DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification is grabbing the attention of the Job hunters looking for the Government Jobs in West Bengal. There are 83 Laboratory Technician, Counselor, Technician Supervisor, Blood Bank LT, STI Counsellor, ICTC LT, ICTC Counsellor, district consultant, Facility Level Quality Manager, Lady Counsellor, Sahayika, Staff Nurse, LT for Thalasaemia control unit, GNM for Thalasaemia control unit, Para Medical Worker under NLEP Vacancies. So to get all the information check this post further where you will get all the details and procedure to apply for the Recruitment. According to the data mentioned in recruitment notification, people can apply for the given vacancies till the closing date which is 14th September 2017 through online mode and the last date to submit the hard copies is 15th September 2017. Also, the applicants need to possess all the qualifications at the time of submission of application, if not the organization will not consider any such applications. So to avoid the disappointments check all the information that is officially released by District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly. If you to confirm the details you can always visit the official site at www.wbhealth.gov.in. For more information about other Latest State Government Jobs check our site regularly.
Apart from the basic information candidates should also know the mandatory information that they need to have if they want their application to be considered. According to the source given in the DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification, candidates applying for the given openings should have done their 10th / 12th/ Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant specialization as the desired educational qualification. To get the post wise Educational qualification we suggest the job seekers, to refer the official DHFWS WB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement which we have attached at the bottom this particular article. Candidates can download it anytime they want without searching much, just by clicking on the link. If you are willing you can even check other 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs along with Diploma Jobs and WBPSC Jobs. Remember that you need have all the eligibilities so check them all clearly. And coming to another aspect of requirement, applicants should also reach the bench mark of Age Limit that is set by the officials and mentioned in the Recruitment Advertisement. The Age of the applicants should be between 20 Years to 64 Years. This will change for all the 83 Openings. So to know the Age Limit for each and every vacancy along with the Age Relaxation we recommend you all, to go through the Notification which you will find at the end of this post.
Information about DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly|
|Post Name(s)||Laboratory Technician, Counselor, Technician Supervisor, Blood Bank LT, STI Counsellor, ICTC LT, ICTC Counsellor, district consultant, Facility Level Quality Manager, Lady Counsellor, Sahayika, Staff Nurse, LT for Thalasaemia control unit, GNM for Thalasaemia control unit, Para Medical Worker under NLEP Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||83|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||14th September 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Contenders who are willing and want to apply for the DHFWS Hooghly Openings 2017 can check the table which we have given above filled with all the basic details. So after checking each criterion fill the wbhrb.in online application and submit through online mode before the last date. According to the wbhrb recruitment 2017 notification, candidates who will satisfy all the requirements will be called to attend the personal interview through which the participant’s capability will be estimated. So aspirants have to keep it in mind that they need to clear the Personal Interview if they want to get Job in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly. And it is specifically mentioned in the advertisement that the applicants have to pay the application fee to complete the whole application submission process. As per the notification, candidates from the Unreserved category need pay Rs.100/- while the people from the reserved are asked to pay Rs.50/- as the application fee by drawing a Demand Draft favor of District Health and family welfare Samiti A/C Non – NHM, Hooghly. Before paying the application fee we suggest applicant, to recheck the information. And also for more information like Post Wise Vacancies details and Steps to apply for the www.wbhrb.gov.in Recruitment 2017. For other Post Graduate Jobs and to get FreeJobAlert and Employment News check our site often where you can even find the materials from Sakshi Education and Eenadu Pratibha.
DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies List
- Laboratory Technician:2 Posts
- Counselor: 1 Post
- Technician Supervisor:2Posts
- Blood Bank LT: 7 Posts.
- STI Counsellor: 1 Post.
- ICTC LT: 14 Posts.
- ICTC Counsellor: 2Posts.
- district consultant: 1 Post.
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 2 Posts.
- Lady Counsellor: 1 Post.
- Sahayika: 4 Posts.
- Staff Nurse: 53 Posts.
- LT for Thalasaemia control unit: 2 Posts
- GNM for Thalasaemia control unit: 2 Posts.
- Para Medical Worker under NLEP: 2 Posts.
DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment Educational Qualification
Aspirants who are showing their willingness towards the 83 posts should remember that they should have had passed the 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation in concerned specialization as the required educational qualification. We suggest the job searchers, to refer the DHFWS Recruitment Notification to get post wise education details. And also if you are willing you can even check other Nursing Jobs in which you might find some exciting job offers.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Hooghly Openings Age Limit
The applicant’s age should be between 20 Years to 64 Years. But Remember that this Age limit will change for each post. So to get the Post Wise Age Limit and Age relaxation either check the official site at www.wbhealth.gov.in or the Official Recruitment Advertisment which the aspirants will find at the bottom of this particular post.
DHFWS WB Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure
Candidates have to attend a Personal Interview after submitting the application forms in the prescribed manner before the last date. Other than the interview there are no other Recruitment rounds. So prepare well to get placed in the organization.
DHFWS Hooghly Vacancies Salary
For those applicants who will clear and placed in applied positions will get the pay scale and grade pay according to the norms of the organization. So to get the info about the Salary check notification.
www.wbhrb.gov.in Posts Application Fee
Applicants from the unreserved categories need to pay Rs.100/- and the Reserved categories candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as the application form by taking a DD in favor of District Health and family welfare Samiti A/C Non – NHM, Hooghly.
Steps to apply for DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017
- We always suggest the contenders, to visit the official site of District Health and family welfare Samiti at www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- search for DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification for 83 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Counselor and other Vacancies / Download it from this article.
- Check all the bench marks / Read this post completely.
- If you are eligible, then download and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Recheck and submit the application before 14th September 2017.
- Now send all the hard copies to the following address before 15th September 2017.
Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, DRS building campus, Chinsurah Pin- 712101
To Download DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2017 Notification for 83 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Counselor, and other Vacancies Click HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 12,000 Future Bankers Program Vacancies @www.hdfcbank.com
- KDRB Recruitment 2020 | 30 LDC, Teacher, Elathalam Player & Other Posts | Apply Online @kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 | Apply 39 Analyst, Administrator, Specialist, and Other Vacancies
- TNPCB Recruitment 2020 | 242 Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Junior Assistant & Typist Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.