Current Affairs 10th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Welcome another Quiz is added to the Current Affairs Quiz October 2017. Current Affairs 10th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are Uploaded here in this article. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Quiz can now start their 10th October 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers Quiz. In this article, our team has tried to touch the different topics so that candidates will get a grip over all the Topics. Further, in this post, the Candidates will come across the Propositions about the Sovereign Gold Bonds 2017-18 series-III, Schemes, Good and Services Tax, meetings, Reserve Bank of India, Launches, Dialogue of Civilizations – IV, Hostage, Intensified Mission Indradhanush, immunization coverage, international Affairs, visa issuing services, smart bandage, Scientists, World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship-2017, thenationspride.com, Nobel Prize, first Miss Wheelchair World, memorandum of understanding, programmes, State Government jobs, Aadhaar-enabled entry and biometric boarding system, China Open Title, Locations, Haj Committee Act, Dunhill Links Championship title and much more. So to know the all the Questions and Answers quickly go down and take the Current Affairs 10th October 2017 Quiz. After Answering each Question the Candidates can check immediately if they have had answered Correct or Not.
Start Current Affairs 10th October 2017 Quiz
1. The government has announced the issue of Sovereign Gold Bonds 2017-18 series-III. As per the scheme a discount of Rs. ____ would be exclusively offered to online/ digital investors.
2. 22nd meeting of the Good and Services Tax (GST) Council was held in _______.
D. New Delhi
3. How many states in Reserve Bank of India to soon Launch Financial Literacy Drive?
4. Which of the following countries hosted international conference on “Dialogue of Civilizations – IV”?
5. Which scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A. Intensified Mission Indradhanush
B. National Rural Health Mission
C. National Skill Development Mission
D. Green India Mission
6. The Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) launched by the central government aims to improve immunization coverage in select districts and cities by at least 90% by
A. December 2017
B. March 2018
C. September 2018
D. December 2018
7. The United States of America has scaled back visa issuing services with which nation?
B. North Korea
8. Scientists belonging to which nation have developed a smart bandage that can cause better and faster healing?
9. Which of the following bank is not under RBI’s Prompt Corrective Action?
A. IBDI Bank
B. UCO Bank
C. Oriental Bank of Commerce
D. None of these
10. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched the World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship-2017?
A. Arantxa Sanchis
B. Keerthana Pandian
C. Anupama Ramachandran
D. Anuja Thakur
11. “thenationspride.com” is a web portal dedicated to
A. women athletes
D. none of these
12. Who has won the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences 2017?
A. George F. Loewenstein
B. Colin F Camerer
C. Stewart C. Myers
D. Richard H. Thaler
13. Who has been crowned as the first Miss Wheelchair World in October 2017?
A. Aleksandra Chichikova
B. Lebohang Monyatsi
C. Adrianna Zawadzinska
D. Alekha Arpana
14. Which of the following states signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to boost cultural ties under the ‘Ek Bharat, Shrestha Bharat’ programme?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Arunachal Pradesh
A. Only A
B. Only B
C. Only C
D. All A, B, and C
15. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the setting up of the country’s first “Marine Police Training Institute” at the newly created Dev Bhoomi Dwarka district of________.
B. Uttar Pradesh
16. India’s first airport to have complete Aadhaar-enabled entry and biometric boarding system is:
A. Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
B. Kempegowda International Airport
C. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
D. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
17. Who Wins China Open Title recently?
A. Rafael Nadal
B. Andy Murray
C. Venus Williams
D. Andre Agassi
18. India’s first fully Aadhaar-enabled airport will come up in which city?
C. New Delhi
19. Haj Committee Act ______ is responsible for making the arrangements for pilgrims performing Haj.
20. Which title was retained by the Tyrrell Hatton recently?
A. Dunhill Links Championship title
B. US Open Title
C. World Squash Championships
D. ATP World Tour
Hope you had a nice try in attempting to increase your knowledge in Current Affairs, if not we recommend the Candidates, to practice well and come back to take a retest because by Practising more eventually makes the Things easy and perfect. For instant Updates Book Mark Current Affairs Daily Page. Visit our site Govt Jobs to get latest Current Affairs of that Particular Day.
All the Best 🙂