Current Affairs 13th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Welcome to Current Affairs 13th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Here in this article, we are giving the Questions related to the General Current affairs that might help the aspirants who are preparing for the Government Examination or who want to increase their general knowledge. Our team has done some research and provided the quiz so by practicing more and more intenders can get the grip over the topics. If you are not getting answers properly then be patient and try again until you got it correct. For sake of the people, we are also giving the answers soon after answering a 13th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. For more details, information candidates are requested to check this quiz further.
Today we have tried to cover different topics which may useful for many of the contestants. Candidates can find Current Affairs 13th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers related to the e-waste, Bajaj Finserv, aerial survey of Tapi river, State Government Affairs, Approvals, Appointments, Film and Television Institute of India, Sino-Indian relations, Football Association (FIFA), Digital Dhan Sankalp project, Direct Tax collections, Conference of Governors, Indian Railway, Agreements, Economic Advisory Council to Prime Minister, themes, International Day of the Girl Child, Union Health Secretary, launches, Appointments, Charges, financial assistance, schemes, satellites and much more.
Start Current Affairs 13th October 2017 Quiz
1. On October 10, 2017, which State/UT unveiled a new policy regarding Internet of Things and e-waste?
2. Who ties up with Bajaj Finserv?
3. Which Municipal corporation of Gujarat has carried out an aerial survey of Tapi river to find potable water?
4. Which state Cabinet Approves Reservation for ‘Divyangs’ in Govt Jobs?
D. West bengal
5. In October 2017, who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
A. Farhan Akhtar
B. Prasoon Joshi
C. Sanjay Leela Bhansali
D. Anupam Kher
6. Name the head of the Standing Committee on External Affairs formed to examine the whole gamut of Sino-Indian relations, including the border situation?
A. P Chidambaram
B. Shashi Tharoor
C. Rakesh Yadav
D. Rupesh Sinha
7. In October 2017, the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) suspended which country team from international football because of undue third-party interference?
8. Visa has tied up with the Andhra Pradesh government for Digital Dhan Sankalp project to develop _________into India’s first ‘less cash’ city.
9. According to the provisional figures of Direct Tax collections up to September, 2017, they reported an increase of how much percent as compared to the net collections for the corresponding period of last year?
10. Which city is hosting the 48th Conference of Governors?
A. New Delhi
11. Which country has signed a joint declaration to help Indian Railway ?
12. Who chaired the first meeting of the newly-constituted Economic Advisory Council to Prime Minister (EAC-PM)?
A. Ratan P. Watal
B. Surjit Bhalla
C. Bibey Debroy
D. Kirti Kumar
13. What was the theme of the 2017 International Day of the Girl Child (IDGC)?
A. EmPowering Adolescent Girls: Ending the Cycle of Violence
B. EmPOWER girls: Before, during and after crises
C. EmPOWER girls Adolescent Girl: Vision for 2030
D. EmPowering Girls: Better Education and Training
14. Who was appointed as the new Union Health Secretary recently?
A. Preeti Sudan
B. Nisha Biswal
C. CK Mishra
D. MK Makkar
15. Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan has launched Prepaid Smart Card for CNG consumers. He belongs to which constituency?
16. Who has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Vistara?
A. Phee Teik Yeoh
B. Leslie Thng
C. Kird Bang
D. Sunig Phelto
17. Who has taken charge as Executive Director of Canara Bank?
A. Rajiv Kumar
B. Sunil Kumar
C. Matam Venkata Rao
D. Rajendra Singh
18. Which State’s Chief Minister has announced a financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh for widow remarriage?
D. Madhya Pradesh
19. The SAMPADA scheme was launched by which ministry?
B. Food Processing Industries
20. Space X has launched its Falcon 9 rocket carrying 10 satellites. The satellites were launched from _________.
A. Washington D.C.
D. Las Vegas
Hope the Quiz is fun knowing some interesting Current Affairs. Visit daily to get the Daily Current Affairs and also check our new page October Current Affairs Quiz 2017 for more quizzes related to the October month. For more updates about the quiz follow our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in often as we will update it regularly with latest updates.
All The Best 🙂