Current Affairs 17th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
So have been searching for the Daily Current Affairs lately? then you are at the right stop. Today we are presenting Current Affairs 17th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers in the present article. But if you are wishing to check the October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers then you might also find them on our site. This whole idea behind providing daily updates is that many of the aspirants are preparing for many Recruitment Tests and Entrance Examinations that are conducted by different Government and Private Organizations. So if you are one of such aspirants then these notifications might help you in reaching your destination. Apart from the preparation, those are many people who are willing to extend their knowledge by practicing these Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers. So proceed further where you will find questions framed on different topics in Current Affairs 17th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers Article.
Now we are providing a glimpse of topics that our team has collected the related to Current Affairs 17th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Little Miss World 2017, Awards, pageant, Indian Navy, Gram Panchayats, Egypt Junior and Cadet Open Table Tennis Championship 2017, International Affairs, adjournment motions and proposals online, Scheduled Caste advisory council, State government Affairs, World Food Day, theme, Indian Railways, Indira Gandhi National Integration Award for 2015-16, WHO Goodwill Ambassador, MoU, border security management, Agreements, aviation university, Locations, inaugurations, Deep Dharohar, Mathrubhumi Literary award, collaboration, Banking and Finance, women’s singles Tianjin Open 2017, World Wrestling Entertainment, Indian Accent restaurant, All India Institute of Ayurveda, Renaming Etc.., for more such updates visit our site govt jobs daily.
Start Current Affairs 17th October 2017 Quiz
1. 12-year-old girl, Poorvi G.B. has been awarded the ‘best performer’ subtitle at the ‘Little Miss World 2017’ pageant. The pageant was held in which country?
2. Which naval ship commissioned into Indian Navy in Visakhapatnam?
A. INS Vikrant
B. INS Aaditya
C. INS Vikram
D. INS Kiltan
3. Which union minister got started sending money to Gram Panchayats directly?
A. Shri Rajyavardhan Rathore
B. Shri Ramesh Kumar
C. Shri Naresh Iyer
D. Shri Arun Jaitley
4. Which Indian sportswoman has won triple gold at Egypt Junior and Cadet Open Table Tennis Championship 2017?
A. Mouma Das
B. Manika Batra
C. Selena Selvakuma
D. Poulomi Ghatak
5. Which of the following state has become first in the country to call attention and adjournment motions and proposals online from legislators to send them to the state government?
6. Which of the following state government has decided to set up a Scheduled Caste advisory council to look into the development of the Scheduled Caste population in the state, considered to be first in any Indian state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. West Bengal
7. What is the theme of the 2017 World Food Day (WFD)?
A. Change the world: Invest in food security
B. Change the future: Invest in rural development
C. Change is needed to feed world
D. Change the future of migration. Invest in food security and rural development
8. Indian Railways has introduced a special tri-weekly Rajdhani Express on which route?
A. Delhi – Kochi
B. Delhi – Mumbai
C. Mumbai – Bangalore
D. Delhi – Pune
9. Who has been awarded the Indira Gandhi National Integration Award for 2015-16?
B. Mahashweta Devi
C. A. R. Rahman
D. T. M. Krishna
10. Who among the following Indian sports persons has been appointed as the WHO Goodwill Ambassador for Physical Activity in South-East Asia Region?
A. Dutee Chand
B. Mary Kom
C. Milkha Singh
D. PT Usha
11. Pakistan signed a MoU with which nation on border security management?
12. The country’s first aviation university is all set to be inaugurated soon. The Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University is situated in
A. Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh
B. Patna, Bihar
C. Raipur, Chhattisgarh
D. Chandigarh, Chandigarh
13. Who has inaugurated the “Deep Dharohar” festival?
A. Harsh Vardhan
B. Narendra Modi
C. Dr. Mahesh Sharma
D. M Venkiah Naidu
14. Who is chosen for the Mathrubhumi Literary award for 2016?
A. Sai Venkat
B. M K Sanu
C. Sivananda Swamy
D. Venkataraman Swamy
15. Abu Dhabi Global Market has signed a Mou with which bank for collaboration on fintech?
16. Who won the women’s singles Tianjin Open 2017?
A. Serena Williams
B. Venus Williams
C. Maria Sharapova
D. Angelique Kerber
17. Who has become the first ever Indian woman to be signed by the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)?
A. Geeta Phogat
B. Kavita Devi
C. Geeta Singh
D. Geetika Jakhar
18. Indian Accent restaurant is located in which Indian city?
D. New Delhi
19. Who will inaugurate the first All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), set up along the lines of AIIMS, on Ayurveda Day?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Smriti Irani
D. Narendra Modi
20. Which of the following state government gave his nod to rename Amin village to Abhimanyupur after Mahabharata warrior Arjuna’s son Abhimanyu?
Hope the quiz is satisfactory for all the aspirants. You can retake the quiz if you are willing to. Prepare well.
All The Best 🙂