Current Affairs 23rd October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Are you curiously searching for the Current Affairs 23rd October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Then you ended up in the exact place. Here in this article, we are including a Current Affairs Questions and Answers. So take a test and check your capability related to the Current Happenings. Take a look at them. This Quiz might help you in extending your knowledge, and also helps you to gain good score if in case you are preparing for any Competitive examinations or entrance tests. Gaining knowledge is very important. So here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs 23rd October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Also, we are providing the Current Affairs in the format of Q & A so that the aspirants can easily memorize them without mugging up.
For more such updates always look up at our site. Our team is trying hard to provide all the necessary information that the candidates have been searching for. We are including the topics like International Affairs, fertilizer & new techniques, Excel-based offline tool, Importance of the Day, TU 142M aircraft museum, Reports, Approvals, Panaya probe, World Business Council for Sustainable Development, coal utilization, Capitals, Indian Railways, roll on-roll off or ‘Ro-Ro’ ferry service, Economic Times Young Leaders 2017 list, National Handloom Day, Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge, Hockey Asia Cup Super 4 encounter, venue, Tir, Sujata, Shardul, and ICGS Sarathi, Visits and many interesting current affairs.
Start Current Affairs 23rd October 2017 Quiz
1. As per a report published on October 20, 2017, India exports ___ MW of electricity to Bangladesh on daily basis.
2. In which year Prime Minister Narendra Modi confirmed use of fertilizer & new techniques will help in doubling farmers’ income?
3. Who launched the Excel-based offline tool to file initial GSTR-3B Returns?
A. Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)
B. Telenor India
C. Tata Teleservices
D. MTS India
4. Which day is observed on 21st October?
A. National Health Day
B. National Teacher Day
C. National Police Commemoration Day
D. National History Day
5. Where is the foundation stone laid for the TU 142M aircraft museum in October 2017?
6. According to a report by The Lancet Commission on pollution and health, which country ranked number 1 in terms of pollution-related deaths?
7. Which country does parliament approve country’s first budget since 2005?
D. North Africa
8. Panaya probe was in news recently which is associated with which of the following IT majors?
9. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)?
A. Masami Yamamoto
B. Sunny Verghese
C. Amanda Sourry
D. Bruno Lafont
10. Which of the following has become the first state to implement coal utilization between power units in the country? The power developers will receive cheap coal for selling coal-based power at less than Rs 2.82 a unit.
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
11. What is the capital of Lebanon?
12. Roy Dotrice, the veteran actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
13. Which countries among five countries responsible for 50% newborn deaths?
14. As per a new directive by the Indian Railways on October 20, 2017, ____ long-distance trains will run faster from November.
15. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be launching India’s first roll on-roll off or ‘Ro-Ro’ ferry service in which state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
16. Who has topped The Economic Times Young Leaders 2017 list?
A. Deep Kalra
B. Gautam Kumra
C. Harsh Mariwala
D. Kalpana Morparia
17. The National Handloom Day is celebrated every year on
A. 07 Aug
B. 09 Aug
C. 10 Aug
D. 11 Aug
18. Which Indian-American personality has won the 2017 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge?
A. Mrinali Kesavadas
B. Rohit Mital
C. Deepika Kurup
D. Gitanjali Rao
19. India defeated Pakistan 4-0 in their Hockey Asia Cup Super 4 encounter. What was the venue of the tournament?
B. Abu Dhabi
20. IN Ships Tir, Sujata, Shardul, and ICGS Sarathi will visit which country from October 18-22?
Hope you had a good in attempting to increase your expertise over the October Current Affairs 2017. Also if you want to know previous information then we suggest the candidates, to check the Daily Current Affairs Page in which you can find the other Current Affairs too. It would be better to visit our site govt jobs to get more information.
All The Best 🙂