Current Affairs 25th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here we are giving the Current Affairs 25th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Interested and willing candidates who want to extend their knowledge in Current Affairs can check out this Quiz which is given in Question and Answer Format. Our team has searched and gathered all the current happenings and arrange them in Questions. So take a stroll over the Current Affairs Quiz and try to answer them as many as possible. If you don’t know the answer then there is no need to worry here we also provided the correct answer to each question. So if you are excited to know about the Topics and Current Affairs 25th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers then check out this post further. This Quiz will be very helpful for the people who are trying to prepare well for the Entrance Tests and National Level Tests. If you take the Quiz every day you can easily attempt those exams for which you are trying hard.
Here are we are giving the glimpse of topics that are going to be provided in 25th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Launches, International Children’s Film Festival, giant Rovuma gas discovery, Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd, public servants, ordinances, prohibitions, Public Credit Registry, Central Industrial Security Force, headquarters, appointments, International Affairs, Best FIFA Men’s Player, Department of Telecommunications, USA Grand Prix 2017, Ambassador, Overtaking, Records, Asia Cup Hockey, ITTF World Junior Circuit, Meetings, MOU, own satellite system, State Government Affairs are going to be the topics you are going find questions about.
Start Current Affairs 25th October 2017 Quiz
1. Which bank Launches m-wallet with MobiKwik?
A. IndusInd Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. State Bank Of India
D. HDFC Bank
2. Which among the given cities will host the International Children’s Film Festival between November 8 and 14, 2017?
C. New Delhi
3. With which country India has agreed to undertake the development of the giant Rovuma gas discovery?
A. South Africa
4. Who will be the new chief executive of India operations of Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd (HSBC)?
A. Stuart Milne
B. Jayant Rikhye
C. Preeti Bose
D. Nikhil Chopra
5. Which State government passed an ordinance prohibiting action against public servants without sanction?
B. West Bengal
6. The Reserve Bank of India has constituted a 10-member ‘High-Level Task Force on Public Credit Registry (PCR) for India’ which is headed by
A. Sriram Kalyanaraman
B. Rashesh Shah
C. Vishaka Mulye
D. YM Deosthalee
7. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will analyze social media trends & data in monitoring security. Where is the headquarters of CISF?
D. New Delhi
8. Which of the following payments banks has appointed Suresh Sethi as its Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer?
A. Paytm Payments Bank
B. Airtel Payments Bank
C. India Post Payments Bank
D. Fino Payment Bank
9. Who is Named Best FIFA Men’s Player?
A. Cristiano Ronaldo
B. Lionel Messi
D. Antonella Roccuzzo
10. Which telecom company has received the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) approval for the merger of the wireless business with Sistema Shyam Teleservices Limited (SSTL)?
A. Reliance Communication
B. Bharti Airtel
D. Idea Cellular
11. Who has won the USA Grand Prix 2017?
A. Sebastian Vettel
B. Lewis Hamilton
C. Valtteri Bottas
D. Kimi Raikonen
12. Sibi George appointed as the Ambassador of India to _______
13. _______overtakes Bajaj to seal No 2 spot in domestic bike sales
14. Where is the headquarters of IndusInd Bank located?
15. Which state election department has entered the Limca Book of Records for the formation of the biggest human logo?
C. Himachal Pradesh
16. India defeated which of the following teams to win Asia Cup Hockey?
C. S. Korea
17. Manav Thakkar became the first Indian to occupy the top spot at the ITTF World Junior Circuit. With which sport is Manav associated?
A. Table Tennis
B. Lawn Tennis
18. The Southeast Asian Defense Ministers’ Meeting will be held in which country?
19. The Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC) of India has signed a MoU with which bank on October 23, 2017, to provide easy finance for the small and medium enterprises and merchant exporters of the council?
A. United Bank of India
B. Punjab National bank
C. Bank of India
D. Allahabad Bank
20. Myanmar is set to launch its own satellite system named _______ by 2019?
Hope you had a nice try in attempting to increase your knowledge in Current Affairs, if not we recommend the Candidates, to practice well and come back to take a retest because by Practising more eventually makes the Things easy and perfect. For instant Updates Book Mark Current Affairs Daily Page. Visit our site Govt Jobs to get latest Current Affairs of that Particular Day.
All the Best 🙂