Current Affairs 27th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Tired of Searching for Current Affairs 27th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Then you are in right stop. Here in this article, we are giving a quiz based on the recent current affairs. Those candidates who had been looking for the Current Affairs Quiz can make use of this Quiz. And they can even Retake the test if they want to get hold of Current Affairs. We can totally assure the contenders that they will find recent topics and current happening in the form of a quiz. We all know most of the organizations are test the applicants on their knowledge in day to day Current Affairs. So to crack any recruitment or any entrance test aspirants need to practice well. So to help with this situation here in this article, we are giving a quiz which contains all the latest current affairs, news.
So are you curious in knowing topics which we are including in the Daily Current Affairs 2017 Test? Then take a glimpse here before you start the actual Current Affairs Quiz. Following are topics we have included in Quiz. Adopt A Heritage Scheme, passport, CII Industrial Innovation Award, International Affairs, TTF World Junior Circuit standings, India men’s national team head coach, Ban, State Government Affairs, IHV Lifetime Achievement Award, Arts, theme, Ideate, Innovate, Implement and Invest in India, heritage railway museum, Approvals, Projects, Vigilance Awareness Week, agreements, Planet’s ‘Best in Travel 2018, Forbes List, survey, currency, adoption, Directorate of Enforcement are going to be today’s topics.
Start Current Affairs 27th October 2017 Quiz
1. Who presented Letters of Intent to Seven Shortlisted Companies Under ‘Adopt A Heritage Scheme’ At Closing Ceremony of Paryatan Parv?
A.Shri Arun Jaitley
B.Shri Suresh Prabhu
C.Shri Prakash Javedakar
D.Shri Narayana Swamy
2. According to the recent survey which country passport is Named ‘Most Powerful’ in World?
3. Which company Conferred with CII Industrial Innovation Award recently?
A.L&T Technology Limited
4. The first Indian to occupy the top spot in the ITTF World Junior Circuit standings is _________
A. Kanak Jha
B. Manav Thakkar
C. Bastien Rembert
D. Francisco Sanchi
5. Name the former India men’s national team head coach who has joined NBA India as head of basketball operations.
A. Arnab Mondal
B. Phil Weber
C. Kenny Natt
D. Scott Flemming
6. The _________ has banned the use of pictures of living persons on banners and hoardings in that state?
A. Bombay High Court.
B. Andhra Pradesh High Court.
C. Madras High Court.
D. Karnataka High Court
7. Which Indian origin couple has won the 2017 IHV Lifetime Achievement Award for AIDS research?
A. Shikha Chawla and Nitin Chawla
B. Saba Karim and Anna Karim
C. Naren Prabhu and Kirti Singh
D. Salim Abdool Karim and Quarraisha Abdool Karim
8. Girija Devi, who passed away recently, was the renowned classical singer of which gharana?
A. Seniya and Banaras gharanas
B. Gwalior and Kirana gharanas
C. Atrauli and Seniya gharanas
D. Patiala and Bhendi Bazaar gharanas
9.The 3rd Global Investors’ India Forum with the theme ‘Ideate, Innovate, Implement and Invest in India’ was held in which city?
A. New Delhi
10. A heritage railway museum will be set by the Nilgiris Mountain Railway in which among the following Southern states?
B. Tamil Nadu
11. The Union Government recently approved highway projects including Bharatmala worth Rs 7 lakh crore. Under these projects, how many kilometers of roads will be constructed?
A) 83677 km
B) 80000 Km
C) 81682 Km
D) 85003 Km
12. The US demanding Pakistan to suspend cross-border terrorism and asking India play a larger role in stabilising____?
13. What is the theme of the 2017 Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW)?
A. Vision to promote Corruption Free India
B. My Vision-Corruption Free India
C. Preventive Vigilance as a tool of Good Governance
D. Public participation to promote integrity
14. India and Iran have agreed to conclude an agreement to develop the Farzad-B _____ field
C.Oil and Gas
15. Which country has been named as the best country to visit in 2018 according to Lonely Planet’s ‘Best in Travel 2018’ list?
D. South Korea
16. Who overtakes Lionel Messi in Forbes List by $1 Million recently?
17. The Odisha government on ______________ decided to use drones to conduct survey of slums for the first-ever time. Slums in Konark in Puri district will first come under the survey.
A. 25th October 2017.
B. 26th October 2017.
C. 27th October 2017.
D. 28th October 2017
18. What is the currency of Singapore?
A. Singapore Dollar
B. Singapore Euro
C. Singapore Yen
D. Singapore Sterling
19. ____________shortlisted for the adoption of:
Leh Palace, Jammu & Kashmir
Qutub Minar, Delhi
Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra
20. Who is the Directorate of Enforcement
A. Pallavi Jain Govil
B. DK Gupta
C. Karnal Singh
D. V Kiran Gopal
Hope you had a good time in taking the Test. Want to know about previous Quizzes then check them from Daily Current Affairs Page. Also, visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get daily dose of Current Affairs Quiz.
All The Best 🙂