Current Affairs 30th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here we are giving the Current Affairs 30th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Interested and willing candidates who want to extend their knowledge in Current Affairs can check out this Quiz which is given in Question and Answer Format. Our team has searched and gathered all the current happenings and arrange them in Questions. So take a stroll over the Current Affairs Quiz and try to answer them as many as possible. If you don’t know the answer then there is no need to worry here we also provided the correct answer to each question. So if you are excited to know about the Topics and Current Affairs 30th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers then check out this post further. This Quiz will be very helpful for the people who are trying to prepare well for the Entrance Tests and National Level Tests. If you take the Quiz every day you can easily attempt those exams for which you are trying hard.
Here are we are giving the glimpse of topics that are going to be provided in Current Affairs 30th October 2017 Quiz. NBA, international Affairs, Smartphone Market, Writer, Trillion Market Capital, theme, World Day, Department of Defence Production, coast of Oman, Disarmament Week, HOSTAC, strengthen maritime security, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, International Criminal Court, Citizenship, State Government Affairs, currency, Launches, Wages, IMPS Service Charges, Indian scientists, Assam government, schemes, MoU and much more.
Current Affairs 30th October 2017 Quiz
1. Gokul Natesan on October 26, 2017, became the second Indian-origin player to be signed by NBA G-League side. He will play for which team?
A. Fort Wayne Mad Ants
B. Wisconsin Herd
C. Oklahoma City Blue
D. Canton Charge
2. Which country Overtakes US to Become Second Largest Smartphone Market: Report?
D. New York
3. Punathil Kunjabdulla, the renowned Malayalam writer passed away. He hailed from which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
4. Which is the First Indian Company to Cross Rs 6 Trillion Market Capital?
A. Reliance Industries Limited
B. Ashok Leyland
C. L& T Limited
D. J K Limited
5. What is the theme of World Day for Audiovisual Heritage, which is observed globally on 27 October every year across the world ?
A. Fresh Air for Tourism
B. A Discovery with Happiness
C. Social Life with Care
D. Discover, remember and share
6. Name the coffee table book released by Defence Minister on October 27, 2017 on the Department of Defence Production (DDP).
A. We Are For Ever
B. Our Story of Defence Production
C. Truth of Defence
D. A journey towards self-reliance
7. Which instrument was found from a shipwreck off the coast of Oman?
B. Equatorial ring
C. Graph paper
D. Armillary sphere
8. The Disarmament Week is celebrated annually in which month?
9. With which country India to implement HOSTAC to strengthen maritime security?
10. Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India is headquartered in _________.
A. New Delhi
11. Which country becomes first country to leave International Criminal Court recently?
12. _________ is the First Country to Grant Citizenship to a Robot
A. Saudi Arabia
13. With which international organisation India has signed $65.5 million loan agreement in New Delhi to continue interventions to check coastal erosion on the Western Coast in Karnataka ?
A. World Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
D. Asian Development Bank (ADB)
14. What is the currency of Saudi Arabia?
A. Saudi Dinar
B. Saudi Riyal
C. Saudi Rupee
D. Saudi Peso
15. Union Ministries of Power & Textiles Jointly Launched ‘__________’ Initiative
16. __________Introduces Minimum Wage for First Time
A. Saudi Arabia
17. _______Slashed IMPS Service Charges up to 80%
18. Indian scientists have for the first time discovered 152 million year old fossil of an extinct marine reptile ichthyosaur in which state?
C. Tamil Nadu
19. Name the portal launched by the Assam government to provide details of government schemes and projects to people.
A. Assam Aaina
B. Assam Chitra
C. Assam Darpan
D. Assam Yojana
20. India has signed 2 MoUs with Sri lanka on October 26, 2017 to grant an assistance of Rs _______ million for development of houses and model villages in the country.
Hope you had a nice try in attempting to increase your knowledge in Current Affairs, if not we recommend the Candidates, to practice well and come back to take a retest because by Practising more eventually makes the Things easy and perfect. For instant Updates Book Mark Current Affairs Daily Page. Visit our site Govt Jobs to get latest Current Affairs of that Particular Day.
All the Best 🙂