Current Affairs 4th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Searching for Current Affairs 4th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Then this post is helpful for the seekers. We are giving the Current Affairs Questions and Answers for 4th October 2017. Aspirants who are curiously waiting for the Quiz can now start their Current Affairs 2017 Questions and Answers Quiz. We have included topics like Integrated Defence Staff Headquarters, Formations, Rankings, Charges, Sashastra Seema Bal, Pratham-Shyok bridge, International Affairs, entrepreneurs, awards, innovative, Women of India Organic Festival, inauguration, Ban, Open Defecation Free, State Affairs, Global Retirement Index, French asset management company, Campaigns, NASA, highest paid TV actors, appointments, Rivers, Indian Airforce, immigrations, theme, International Translation Day, Locations, International Day of Older Persons and much more.
Interested contenders can go through the online Current Affairs Quiz and estimate their knowledge. Many of the Contenders are looking for daily current affairs quiz. For the sake of candidates, we design Current Affairs page and get them from our website as we have gathered and given them in a Quiz format. So to know all the Questions and Answers quickly scroll down and start participating the 4th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. After Answering each Question the aspirants are also able to check whether their answer is correct or not.
Start Current Affairs 4th October 2017 Quiz
1. Integrated Defence Staff Headquarters was formed after ______.
A. Indo-China war of 1947
B. Indo-Pakistan war of 1999
C. Indo-China war of 1962
D. Indo-China war of 1984
2. As of October 1, 2017, India is ranked ____ in US Securities.
3. Who has taken charge as new Director General (DG) of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)?
A. Subhash Misra
B. R. K. Mishra
C. Navrang Saini
D. Nandan Chauhan
4. Who among the following has inaugurated Pratham-Shyok bridge in Leh that will link Leh to the Karakoram?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Nirmala Sitharaman
C. Sushma Swaraj
D. Maneka Gandhi
5. Which of the following country has allowed its women to issue fatwas?
C. Saudi Arabia
6. Which Indian entrepreneur has won the prestigious International Business Person of the Year award in London for innovative IT solutions?
A. Birendra Sasmal
B. Uday Lanje
C. Madhira Srinivasu
D. Ranjan Kumar
7. In which state the 3rd edition of ‘Women of India Organic Festival’ was inaugurated?
A. New Delhi
8. Burqa ban came into effect on 1 October 2017 in which of the following country?
9. Who has declared the Rural Gujarat as ODF -Open Defecation Free- at a function held at Kirti Mandir in Porbandar?
A. Venkaiah Naidu
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Ram Nath Kovind
D. Arun Jaitley
10. What is India’s ranking in 2017 Global Retirement Index (GRI) published by the French asset management company Natixis Global?
11. Who had launched the countrywide Free Eye Check-up Campaign and distribution of spectacles for truck drivers, cleaners and helpers at Panjari Toll Plaza, Nagpur Bypass in Maharashtra?
A. Ram Vilas Paswan
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Nitin Gadkari
D. Arun Jaitley
12. NASA’s Cassini spacecraft is set to begin its final ultra-close orbits around which planet before the probe plunges into the atmosphere of the planet and ends its journey?
13. Which actor/actress has made his/her entry in the list of top 10 highest paid TV actors in the world?
A. Irfan Khan
B. Deepika Padukone
C. Salman Khan
D. Priyanka Chopra
14. Who is appointed as the new Lt. Governor of Union Territory Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
A. Kuldeep Singh
B. Harkirat Gujjar
C. Vikash Sharma
D. Devendra Kumar Joshi
15. Yellow River belongs to which of the following Country?
16. The Indian Airforce on October 1, 2017, readied the Ambala, Hasimara IAF bases for _____ jets.
B. Sukhoi Su-30MKI
C. Pipistrel Virus
D. Kamov Ka-28
17. The Indian government on October 1, 2017, designated Zorinpui land check post in _____ district of Mizoram as an official entry and exit points for authorized immigrants.
18. What is the theme of the International Translation Day 2017?
A. Working together with joy
B. Translate with Respect
C. Translation and Diversity
D. Enthusiasm in translation and interpreting
19. Guindy National Park is in which of the following state?
C. Tamil Nadu
20. Walkathon for older persons organized in Delhi on ‘International Day of Older Persons was celebrated on _______.
B. October 2
C. October 3
D. October 4
Hope you can get a good time with our website. Keep visiting our site to get much more important stuff regarding Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers. Also, aspirants if you have any issue related this post then leave your comment in the below. As soon as possible we will clarify your doubt. Keep visiting our site www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get Accurate information.