Current Affairs 5th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Been looking for Current Affairs 5th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Then get them from this page. We are giving the Current Affairs Questions and Answers for the 5th October 2017 Quiz. Aspirants who are waiting for them can attempt the quiz. We have included topics like MoU, Nobel Prize, Kawrpuichhuah, World Government Summit, SAARC Speakers and Parliamentarians, Man Chess Championship 2017, 1.8-metre-tall bronze statue, 400 wickets, Single Click Pension Delivery’ scheme, International Translation Day, Governor of Arunachal Pradesh, International Day of Non Violence, Global Wildlife Programme Conference, Enactus World Cup, Swachhta Pakhwada, Bhimsen Joshi award 2017, International Affairs, awards, Global Financial Centres Index, National Motorcycle Racing and much more.
Interested candidates can go through the online Current Affairs Quiz and can test their knowledge. As many people are searching daily for the current affairs quiz they can get them from this article, as we have gathered and given them in a Quiz format. By attempting the quiz aspirants can gain more knowledge and also they can correct their wrong answers immediately. We are giving answers for each question. Candidates can come back and retake the test if they are willing. For more such Quiz’s with Questions and Answers visit our site regularly.
Start Current Affairs 5th October 2017 Quiz
1. Cabinet has approved bilateral MoU between India and ______on Technical Cooperation on Police Training and Development.
2. Who of the following has/have won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2017?
A. Jeffrey C. Hall
B. Michael Rosbash
C. Michael W. Young
D. All of the above
3. The crossing point Kawrpuichhuah post is located in which of the following state of India?
4. Which country to host the 6th edition of World Government Summit (WGS)?
B. United States
5. The 8th Conference of the Association of SAARC Speakers and Parliamentarians is scheduled to be held in which city?
A. New Delhi
6. Indian chess grandmaster Viswanathan Anand finished at which position at the Isle of Man Chess Championship 2017?
7. Who unveiled a 1.8-metre-tall bronze statue of Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat on the occasion of the 148th birth anniversary of the Father of the Nation?
A. Venkaiah Naidu
B. Ram Nath Kovind
C. Narendra Modi
D. Nirmala Sitharaman
8. Who has become the 1st Left-Arm Spinner to take 400 wickets?
A. Ravichandran Aswin
B. Rangana Herath
C. Hardik Pandya
D. Marcus Stoinis
9. Which of the following state government launched ‘Single Click Pension Delivery’ scheme?
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. West Bengal
10. The International Translation Day is observed every year on
A. 03 Sep
B. 13 Sep
C. 23 Sep
D. 27 Sep
E. 30 Sep
11. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Governor of Arunachal Pradesh?
A. Ganga Prasad
B. Jagdish Mukhi
C. BD Mishra
D. Satya Pal Malik
12. Which day is celebrated as the International Day of Non Violence?
A. 1st October
B. 3rd October
C. 2nd October
D. 4th October
13. Which city the Global Wildlife Programme Conference held?
D. New Delhi
14. Which of the following country has emerged as the winner of the 2017 Enactus World Cup?
15. Which ministry Adjudged Best for ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ recently?
A. Ministry of External Affairs
B. Ministry of Telecommunication
C. Ministry of Health Affairs
D. Ministry of Environment
16. Who has been conferred with Bhimsen Joshi award 2017?
A. Bismillah Khan
B. Ram Narayan
C. Manik Bhide
D. Sarita Pal
17. Who of the following is the president of Afghanistan?
A. Mohd. Najibullah
B. Ashraf Ghani
C. Hamid Karazi
D. Burhanuddin Rabbani
18. Which of the following entity won an arbitration award worth Rs 806 crore against Malaysia’s M3nergy in an arbitration that has been ongoing since 2009?
19. Who bags 10th Place in Global Financial Centres Index?
A. Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)
B. London International Finance Tec-City
C. Mumbai International Finance Tec-City
D. Singapore International Finance Tec-City
20. Who won Sixth Title in a Row at National Motorcycle Racing?
C. Naresh Iyer
Hope the Quiz is satisfactory. And don’t worry if you are not answering properly by practicing more eventually you can ace it. Like and share this update with you friends too. Also, bookmark Current Affairs Daily Updates page top get notified whenever we upload a quiz.
All The Best 🙂