Current Affairs 6th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good day !! Searching for Current Affairs 6th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Well, then you can stop your search now. Here in this post, we are giving a quiz which the candidates who are interested can attempt multiple times. Also along with questions we also provided answers. So after attempting each question candidates can check whether they have answered correctly or not. If not aspirants can take re-quiz so grasp grip over the Daily Current Affairs. Candidates are requested not to get disappointed if they are not able to answer correctly. Rome is not built in a single day, by practicing more those contenders who are preparing for competitive exams can easily get a hold on Current Affairs Quiz.
As of 6th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers, we have tried to bundle topics like Forbes India Rich List 2017, merge, Chairman, committee, appointment, World Health Organization (WHO), MoU, Nobel Prize, Open Defecation Free, Importance of the Day, State Affairs, Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana, International Affairs, National Affairs, Awards, Literature, Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017, Approvals, Turtle Sanctuary, micro-blogging site, service charge exemption, India Social Entrepreneur, signing and ratification, Loan Sanctions, Commissions and much more. Brace up yourself and start you Current Affairs 6th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers.
Start Current Affairs 6th October 2017 Quiz
1. How many billions did the Mukesh Ambani net worth Forbes India Rich List 2017?
A. 38 Billion
B. 52 Billion
C. 45 Billion
D. 19 billion
2. Which company going to merge with Tigo?
B. Bharati Airtel
3. Who is the next chairman of State Bank of India?
A. Shri Naresh Iyer
B. Shri Rajesh Sharma
C. Shri Rajnish Kumar
D. Shri Ramesh Kumar
4. For proper management of water resources in the North-Eastern region, the union cabinet has set up a high-level committee. Who is the head of this committee?
A. Rajiv Kumar
B. Bibek Debroy
C. Anurag Sharma
D. V. K. Saraswat
5. Soumya Swaminathan has been appointed as one of the deputy directors generals of the World Health Organization (WHO). Who is the another one?
A. Kerina Wilson
B. Margaret Smith
C. Emma Jones
D. Jane Ellison
6. With which of the following countries did the union cabinet apprised of a MoU on technical cooperation in the rail sector, including the development of tilting rains that tilt on approaching a bend?
7. Who among the following has been conferred Nobel Prize in Chemistry for the year 2017?
A. Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank and Richard Henderson
B. Bernard L. Feringa, Joachim Frank, and William E. Moerner
C. Jacques Dubochet, J. Fraser Stoddart, and Richard Henderson
D. J. Fraser Stoddart, Joachim Frank, and Bernard L. Feringa
8. Which of the following has become the first Open Defecation Free (ODF) tribe district of Rajasthan?
9. Which day is celebrated on 05th October?
A. World Heart Day
B. World Teachers Day
C. World Earth Day
D. World Peace Day
10. Which state government launches ‘Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana’?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
11. Who of the following has won the Nobel Prize for Literature 2017?
A. Svetlana Alexievich
B. Mo Yan
C. Patrick Modiano
D. Kazuo Ishiguro
12. The 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit will be held at the ________International Convention Centre from November 28 to 30.
B. New Delhi
13. Central Government has approved the setting up a Turtle Sanctuary in which city of India?
14. In which city, the Modi Temple would be built?
15. Who has become the most followed world leader on micro-blogging site Twitter in October 2017?
A. Donald John Trump
B. Narendra Modi
C. Pope Francs
D. Xi Jinping
16. Rail passengers will continue to enjoy service charge exemption on tickets booked online till March________.
17. Who has been awarded India Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 by the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship?
A. Bezawada Wilson
B. Manjula Anagani
C. Urvashi Sahni
D. Narayana Guru
18. Recently, Indian Government has approved for the signing and ratification of the Extradition Treaty with which among the following country in October 2017?
19. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has sanctioned how much amount to the Andhra Pradesh Government for its Rural Water supply, Road, and Bridge projects?
A. Rs. 273.06 crore
B. Rs. 265.08 crore
C. Rs. 282.06 crore
D. Rs. 276.08 crore
20. To examine subcategorization of Other Backward Classes (OBCs) under Article 340 of the Constitution, President Ram Nath Kovind has appointed a five-member Commission. Who is the head of this commission?
A. Ramesh Chand
B. V. K. Saraswat
C. G Rohini
D. Radha Mohan Singh
Hope you satisfied with Daily Current Affairs Quiz. If you want more check out Current Affairs page and bookmark it so that you will get notified whenever we update a Quiz. Also, visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly as we will update the Daily Quiz of current affairs.
All The Best 🙂